The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-12-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 4
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Thanks bro hcbj for the direction.

Indeed it helps a lot to newbie to navigate in this field of screwing maids.

Gotten the contact from the Telegram channel and contacted the girl "ROSE".

She is a nice chatty girl.
A pair of boobs which size is just nice, ample for the palm to grab.
She is reactive to fingering and let out lots of water and moans.
I enjoyed and most satisfactory with her deep throat bbbj and cim.

I need to be an Energiser Rabbit to bump her deep & hard, rapidly.
It is not an easy task to satisfy her sexual desires.
She is very resistive to taking any pics in the room while in action.

She is very cautious when my hand touched the phone.
But I still manage to have a very distinctive pic of her prior to the start of ACTION.
I guess I know why she is called ROSE now.

Thanks to bro hcbj for introducing me the path to have such wonderful experience at t.me/have_fun_with_indon_girl_dec2022.

Last edited by fdhplayer; 27-12-2022 at 05:49 PM.
Old 27-12-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Know one super chio maid I follow very long in insta. Recently breakup. So I take the chance to find out more.. manage to meet her up. 28 yrs old. Her ex bf give her $800 every month. Drive bmw… breakup because he found a sg girl to get married to. So now she single. But $800 every month… Haiz can only masturbate to her pic….
Old 27-12-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
Know one super chio maid I follow very long in insta. Recently breakup. So I take the chance to find out more.. manage to meet her up. 28 yrs old. Her ex bf give her $800 every month. Drive bmw… breakup because he found a sg girl to get married to. So now she single. But $800 every month… Haiz can only masturbate to her pic….
Wa probably more than her monthly salary!!!
Old 27-12-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Many people request to see her pic…. White knight please don’t expose her….
Old 27-12-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Many people request to see her pic…. White knight please don’t expose her….
Isnt that is shiela and her ig start with ljah
Old 27-12-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

what is the maid telegram group chat?
Old 27-12-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

My regular went off to homeland because of urgent matters. No action since mid october. MIA

Met another DH this morning. Been texting her since september. Finally met at Hotel. Very very shy. I think first time meet a guy since 2 years already.

After kissing all hell break loose. Wet like water. No smell (i like), ride me until my brother injured. Biten everywhere. Now my lips swollen sia. She cum 3 time. I only one. Next time, i am gonna make her squirt. Good figure too. Gonna keep her to my self. Abit MILF but its okay.

Last edited by sshelterz; 27-12-2022 at 03:39 PM.
Old 27-12-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 20
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Any in Yishun to intro ?
Old 27-12-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42155 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She look good in pic u met her but no action ?
She already out there to met u
U never try to nego for 1x action ?
Old 27-12-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
She look good in pic u met her but no action ?
She already out there to met u
U never try to nego for 1x action ?

Um i just upped her on mid nov because my fb on period. We did meet and i end up cip and cim.. but on the way to hotel, she scold me that she is fame now in here so no videos allow..

This sinkie prob a WH, you can see he is desperate for her and had ask abt her before many times..
Old 27-12-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42155 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Um i just upped her on mid nov because my fb on period. We did meet and i end up cip and cim.. but on the way to hotel, she scold me that she is fame now in here so no videos allow..

This sinkie prob a WH, you can see he is desperate for her and had ask abt her before many times..

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=46781
Is she the as chio 28 yrs old as pic posted ?
How much u pay bro n how was it ?
Why she scold u ?
Old 27-12-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=46781
Is she the as chio 28 yrs old as pic posted ?
How much u pay bro n how was it ?
Why she scold u ?
70% chio and white skin. I give her $300.. because i already know her long time ago and were together for awhile. Took some videos back then..
Old 27-12-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
70% chio and white skin. I give her $300.. because i already know her long time ago and were together for awhile. Took some videos back then..
It’s the wrong girl. This photo is so obvious in her Instagram. You are one big canon fairy. Feel free to expose her IG showing the exact photo. I challenge you.
Old 27-12-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
It’s the wrong girl. This photo is so obvious in her Instagram. You are one big canon fairy. Feel free to expose her IG showing the exact photo. I challenge you.

SO why not you show us the girl's IG that has this photo... If got, i will issue a formal apology to you lor.. but the fact that i upped her before is real even though as you mention, might be wrong girl. Why not you refer to your own previous posts to see which 1 i upped?

Or its a bait for me to release ah? I think alot WKs should have reported to her liao anyway.. LOL!
Old 28-12-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
My regular went off to homeland because of urgent matters. No action since mid october. MIA

Met another DH this morning. Been texting her since september. Finally met at Hotel. Very very shy. I think first time meet a guy since 2 years already.

After kissing all hell break loose. Wet like water. No smell (i like), ride me until my brother injured. Biten everywhere. Now my lips swollen sia. She cum 3 time. I only one. Next time, i am gonna make her squirt. Good figure too. Gonna keep her to my self. Abit MILF but its okay.
Great found bro, sound like your fb is a pinay, they are so wild, mine too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1