The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 03-02-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
If you go a bit further north to Sembawang, visit N** V***s Spa and look for J***e.
Solid massage, good teasing, high playability and flirty.
How much damage?
Old 03-02-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
lmaomama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Just had a nice relaxing session at J@ with YY. Decided to try after reading a bros report.

Overall YY is so friendly and cheeky. She is my fantasy next door student tenant from China 🤣

Looks: 8/10. Sweet vixen look. lovely when she smiles.
Body: 9/10. Nice tight slim body soft and fair! Boobs nice B cup very soft and smooth.
Massage: 8 Good strength but can be harder abit
Teasing/HJ: 10 she shines here... every now and then will run finger nails up to you know where and tease my little bro.Really knows how to control tempo and finish.
RTM: Yes! But... Got so many tempting babes here... Argh
Can share ctc bro thanks
Old 04-02-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 0
amitemikey is a Helpful and Caring Samsteramitemikey is a Helpful and Caring Samsteramitemikey is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Was LUCKY to come in possession of a vietgal contact in Yishun St1*.

impressive spa setup & facility - pvt room, classy ambience, etc

L* is from viet:
Looks: 7/10
GFE: 7/10 (first time try her ...i believe score will go up once more familiar)
Massage: Cool massage techniques ..on shoulders, back and butt area, good strength. Other areas sensual.
Interaction: She can speak some chinese and english. Can see her effort. Enjoy the chitchat with her as it builds familiarity.
Add-on svc available based on chemistry and investment (reasonable tho).
RTM Rate: 90%
Old 04-02-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried M*** from J*

Looks: similar to picture
Body: fit, with nice ass
Massage: quite good pressure and technique
Service: she is quite seasoned, so knows the SOP at this place. I was touching her legs while she was massaging and she slapped me lightly on the ass. Played with my nipples and 2ic to make me cum. I furiously squeezed that tight indon ass. Still abit of time after that, so after washing she continued with more massage.

She speaks both eng and chi, but i think still some barrier to try and dirty talk.

Rtm? Maybe, but i would want to try the other MLs first.

I know this place is quite pricey, but the girls have decent looks, good body and good technique to make you keep going back.
Old 05-02-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YishunDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second time going back to D**m*** at J*. Chemistry was there, no words needed and she knew what to do. Massage with strength, tease you naughtily. Auto roam allowed with additional 3R on top of 1B. Her 2 C/D dumplings with that tight shirt, and tightly squeezed round ass tempt me. I tried to control but could not control as she caresses me non-stop. Unless i have tried new and better ML, I will definitely RTM.
Old 05-02-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tinkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Haha I have PM you the info.
You can go to her private telegram channel to see more reviews and her pics. Search for "JolieReviews" in telegram.
bro, can PM me the info too?
Maybe can find time after CNY
Old 05-02-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!

Since Twinkle’s departure, decided to venture to other MLs at J*.

This time round decided to try B@** since Y2 was not available at the timing I was looking to visit.

What most bros have shared about her are all very accurate. Good looks, sweet voice, solid massage and nice teasing. Probably one of the better massages.

For me, I won’t RTM. She asked if I wanted to top up for roaming and when I politely declined, she changed into a mechanical HJ and started jerking me like milking a cow. She gave the reason that time is running out but the clock had a good 10 mins remaining.

Hopefully get to try Y2 the next time. Cheers bros!

(Btw idc if the B@** stans zap me. Points ain’t gonna change my life)
Old 05-02-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to behold

Have Twinkle withdrawal syndrome.

Decided to visit girl's best friend to cure me off the withdrawal - Twinkle's sister D7.

To be honest I prefer Twinkle's look but I prefer D7 bigger breast.

Massage is good (everyone there is good at massage so no surprises there.

Teasing is good as well.

Highlight of course is the boobies. If you are a breast lover, you must try D7. Thinking of her melons is giving me a hardon.

Damage is 1blue with light roaming over shirt. For fondling under the shirt add 3 red. I fondle till my heart content.

As usual, if you visit her enough time and she gets familiar with you, you can play with her more.

Those who don't know who is D7...A precious stone.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
AlwaysKopiTalk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Has anyone tried S*** K*** Z**** Y* at Yishun Ring Road BLK 2**?
Looking at Viet S**S** especially.
PM me contacts please bro
Old 05-02-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post

This time round decided to try B@** since Y2 was not available at the timing I was looking to visit.

What most bros have shared about her are all very accurate. Good looks, sweet voice, solid massage and nice teasing. Probably one of the better massages.

For me, I won’t RTM. She asked if I wanted to top up for roaming and when I politely declined, she changed into a mechanical HJ and started jerking me like milking a cow. She gave the reason that time is running out but the clock had a good 10 mins remaining.

Tried her once and I think she’s quite pretty, but she said something that I didn’t like, so that was my first and last time for me.

YY, on the other hand, is cute, and service is good, but I stopped going to her as her moves and what she said got repetitive after a few visits, so I moved on.
Old 05-02-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
AlwaysKopiTalk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tckeong1978 View Post
Feeling tired after nightshift...took quick breakfast and head down to one of the spa ard the mention area.
With aching body,i took 2hrs of massage.
Massage damn strong n gd on back and neck..then while massaging the thigh..teasing come..hosei alreally..know confirm got..
Enjoy 1hr of teasing plus happy ending in the end..wanted to shower but..she told me massage head first..powrr lah.
According to her,only 2 staff do services..so beware hor..dont frame me if u never get...lol

Address: yishun
Hints: with lot of gd makan stuff
Name: A**** or c****
Boobs: a(no suit for boobs lover) for a*****
Figure: slim
Language:english
Looks: 7.5
Damage: 100 massage /50 happy ending(10 extra for her excellent massage)
Rtm:will try c..becos a say her boobs big...hehe

Pls be discreet ,dont sabo ppl job and my heaven..
For those seniors who have provide me their lobang before can pm me.newbie,dont pm me...i wont bother to share the place..becos we all senior member spend dollars to locate the lobang..
Apologises.
Pls PM bro
Old 06-02-2024, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
giantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried this and confirm chop the rates is lowest in the shop.
ML: MILF
Body: Meat at the right place
Boobs: At least a firm D Cup
Massage: 8/10 as she works in a high end spa in Central before
Teasing: Takes her time and talks dirty
Service: Zhut Zhut, HJ and Boobs Massage at normal rates $50
Others Special: Manage to Coax her to give bbbj+cim. Tips she say anything as she want to have more customer. I just give 70 and she say is ok as long as I come more often.
Entrance: $60 will do, boss will increase price from entrance 70 / 88 soon. They are complaining and objecting now and the boss ignore which will be impose soon.
RTM: Yes, The price is the most budget around north area now. Sooner or later will be corrupted like blk 2++ ML A. Faster visit her before she gets corrupted and up her price.
Bro, can pm contact? Thanks!!
Old 06-02-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 22
Green deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakaesushi View Post
It’s my first time sharing, please pardon me.
Found a new place while having my dinner Located at blk 1xx
Milf looking with solid massage, gfe gao gao manage to unlock many special on my first visit.(twin peak eating, river cave massage)

It’s a 60entrance + 1B shop for GQ
Any other service base on chemistry, please check with her.

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10( I’m a big top lover)
Massage 7/10

Can pm contact pls
Old 06-02-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 22
Green deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried this and confirm chop the rates is lowest in the shop.
ML: MILF
Body: Meat at the right place
Boobs: At least a firm D Cup
Massage: 8/10 as she works in a high end spa in Central before
Teasing: Takes her time and talks dirty
Service: Zhut Zhut, HJ and Boobs Massage at normal rates $50
Others Special: Manage to Coax her to give bbbj+cim. Tips she say anything as she want to have more customer. I just give 70 and she say is ok as long as I come more often.
Entrance: $60 will do, boss will increase price from entrance 70 / 88 soon. They are complaining and objecting now and the boss ignore which will be impose soon.
RTM: Yes, The price is the most budget around north area now. Sooner or later will be corrupted like blk 2++ ML A. Faster visit her before she gets corrupted and up her price.
Pm pls.TIA
Old 06-02-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post

Upped your points for your sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1