The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 24-07-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

As long as there is monetary transactions that happened on or after the deed, that would suffice as "evidence"...but the intent must be made clear to the partner...

Otherwise she will be lying under oath and that's a more serious crime than crying rape...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
That's one way yes. must have proof cannot give cash. Paynow or similar

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
johnkenny3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnkenny3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
That's the worry I always have when dealing with ONS/FB's/etc...

And that's why, I always give some monetary benefit to the other party...in the worst case scenario, its a commercial transactions and cannot cry rape...

This is good strategy. But how much to give?
Old 25-07-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

20yo wine sales girl I met at a drinking joint in KL. Me in my 40s
Old 25-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Some random wechat contact that I added from nearby. She was sending me photos of her meals and I compliemented her cooking, saying things like that pot of soup looks delicious. The only reason we hit it off was because she has another university friend with the same name lol.

Then there was one day that I felt really hungry coz I skipped lunch at work, and she invited me for dinner at her place since she lives alone in Singapore.

The rest, like what they say, is history.
Old 25-07-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

20 something aspiring plus size model from Johor that I matched on app. Unexpected first date action.

Went for casual makan together then a casual hike up a bukit in Johor. Mid way through the hike, she touch touch my arm and teasingly hint want to blow me.
I was like "What?! Now?! Here?!".
"But I'm a bit sweaty and..."
She already start pulling down my pants.

So there I was standing in the middle of a forest in Malaysia near the top of a bukit with my pants down, listening to the insect sounds as a hungry F cup girl sucks my dick like it was the most refreshing ice cream in town.
I reached into her sports bra top to feel her gigantic boobs. Fucking huge. Can suffocate a tiger huge.

Her bbbj skills are damn good and I was ready to explode. She wanted me to spray my juice onto the bushes but I pushed her head down and told her "no, cum in your mouth" and unloaded a bucket of salty cum into her. She spat them out, looked up at me, smiled and asked me "you like?".

After that go back to my hotel for wash up...
Old 25-07-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

with my triathlon team mate recently.

Met at her place before going over to Kallang Macs to meet the rest of the team. then waited for 15 mins she is not down yet so i gave her a call and she said she overslept and asked me come up to wait first and help me to prepare her bike.

so i went up, she opened the door and she was in her sports bra and her half worn bib and i said 'wow, you are looking very fit now! Abs all out!'

she said "yeah...but i lost too much weight due to training until my boobs deflated" and then proceeded to cup her boobs to show me.

Told her to hurry up and get ready but she said she is not ready yet (tyres not pumped, drinks not prepared and gears not ready). So i messaged the rest and told them to carry on first and we meet them at the end point of training.

She took her own time to prepare, even had time to make 2 cups of espresso and put on gloves, socks, jersey and barang barang. i waited until the sun almost coming out already and then she said 'eh, no mood to train today leh. want to eat breakfast or not?'

From excited to train until no mood to train already so i said ok. i will cycle to buy breakfast and come back. we both laughed and i went off.

Went to the nearby Macs to buy breakfast and when i went back to her, she already changed out to her PJs and showered as well while i was still in my cycling kit. She asked me to change out to a pair of shorts and i went to change.

Basket, she stood at the toilet door and watched me change. i was a little caught off guard so i turned by back to her and changed and she didn't say anything.

then turned on the TV and having breakfast in front of the TV while watching Netflix. Her, being in her PJs, pokies were pretty visible and me, in her shorts that were prob a size too small, started to have a bulge. She noticed it also and then said 'eh, why are you hard! not supposed to ok'

i then said 'then you go and wear a bra lah!'

She continued 'I am almost flat from training already so no need to wear bra especially when i am home'

Then don't blame me! i said.

we finished our breakfast and then she stood up to clear the food from the coffee table. While doing that, she bent over and her top opened up and i have a very clean view of her breasts. It wasn't that small and had nice pointed raisins. no wonder the pokies were so visible!

told her extremely cheekily 'i thought you said you are flat now? that wasn't flat. at least still a B what!'

she said she used to be at least a C before she joined our training and have since dropped a cup or more during the past year. Now at most is B and she said 'Men do not suffer like women during training. we lose weight but breasts also will shrink'

told her i like that size cos its very proportionate to her body.

ALL the things i said and she has not rejected my subtle hints so i started to try my luck. I helped her to throw the rubbish in the bin and as she wiped the coffee table, i went behind her and hugged her waist and said 'you may have lost a cup size but you are my cup of tea' and that made her laughed. She turned around, looked at me and asked 'aren't we glad we skipped training today?'

i said 'yeah, i was abit lazy when you told me you were not ready' and she said 'i was ready, just didn't want to go and you were already waiting downstairs. i would have gone back to sleep if you were not here'

I replied 'so i am going to get lucky now right?'

she said 'yeah, lets have a good one'

went to the room and had one of the most intense session. We were both quite pleased with each other's body due to our training. Fucked the hell out of each other. We went raw. Her body was damn tight. clean shaven and no fats. just fucked the hell out of each other as i was fully charged with coffee, energy gel, loaded from the night before. 4 hours of good fuck before i had to go home to my wife.

before i left, i asked her 'So are we going to skip training often from now on?' she said 'we can do night runs together right?'

I think i found myself a new FB.
Old 25-07-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
with my triathlon team mate recently.

Met at her place before going over to Kallang Macs to meet the rest of the team.

I replied 'so i am going to get lucky now right?'

she said 'yeah, lets have a good one'

went to the room and had one of the most intense session. We were both quite pleased with each other's body due to our training. Fucked the hell out of each other. We went raw. Her body was damn tight. clean shaven and no fats. just fucked the hell out of each other as i was fully charged with coffee, energy gel, loaded from the night before. 4 hours of good fuck before i had to go home to my wife.

before i left, i asked her 'So are we going to skip training often from now on?' she said 'we can do night runs together right?'

I think i found myself a new FB.
Wow, so easy to find FB... 1st meeting in normal circumstances then with some sexy teasing that leads unexpectedly to the notti deed as the thread title says...envy u...u r married, how abt the notti gal??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-07-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

no lah....its never so easy!

i already know her for a few months. only recently got closer to her as we are on the same level in training and share training plans.

If only its so easy to do it on 1st meeting! hahaha.

such things, cannot force. One must wait for the right opportunity and not look needy. Women don't need needy men. they, like us, also want a FB who gives them what they need.

can't tell much about the girl cos this circle of friends we have quite small. esp females.

Last edited by rotaryshooter; 25-07-2023 at 05:39 PM.
Old 26-07-2023, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42910 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no lah....its never so easy!

i already know her for a few months. only recently got closer to her as we are on the same level in training and share training plans.

such things, cannot force. One must wait for the right opportunity and not look needy. Women don't need needy men. they, like us, also want a FB who gives them what they need.

can't tell much about the girl cos this circle of friends we have quite small. esp females.
Ic... thanks for the clarification bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-07-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Hmm ,I think I must attend some training to find a permanent FB, or else alone damn sian ,at least can meet FB once a while
Old 26-07-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

is she married too bro? Chio? Petite with small tits?

Quote:
no lah....it’s never so easy!

Old 26-07-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh yeah i finally fulfilled my dreams after bonking a small size girl with g cup.

I want to thank my family members,my friends and the lady who let me bonked 🤣

I got my award! Thanks sbf LOL

How it happen.

I was in chiang mai now im going to vietnam then back to cm hopefully.

The story goes like this.

So usually everynight i would spend 10 bucks to get into the club Spicy and check for hot girls if i dont get a chick within 30 mins ill leave.

Apparently it was a pretty bad night as it was monday lgbt night but there were some cute girls around however not to my liking.

Then I saw this short cute little girl with huge boobs. I was like. Pi!!! Nom Yai! Pai!
Then we walked towards her direction and when i look at her she was smiling so happily which really caught my eye and i winked at her automatically.

I walked off and turned back instantly giving her the illusion that i am leaving. I went up to her and say Hi. Do my usual thing. Check check whether freelance/sideline/pr whatever haha.

After awhile i try my luck and asked if she wanted to go back but she wanted to stay with her friends which im fine by it. Somehow i know im gonna bonk her just not today. I be a gentleman see her off went home.

The next day we went on a date. The date was honestly a disaster. First i took bolt. A pick up came 😂 she brought me to eat some food but i realise it was maggi from oishi :/ 😂 trust me i lost all my mojo at this point. Luckily like they say 胸大无脑 😂 her cuteness/gfe level is something else.

Brought her to the same place we met. Remind her of what happen. And i picked it off exactly how i wanted to. Went back bonk took some videos im happy.

I love Thailand

Last edited by JimmyCNX; 26-07-2023 at 09:37 AM.
Old 26-07-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Hmm ,I think I must attend some training to find a permanent FB, or else alone damn sian ,at least can meet FB once a while
Bruh the training you need is to get rejected by 1000 girls ive been rejected countless times. Never choose the 5/6 always choose the 9/10 because they are easier
Old 26-07-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
is she married too bro? Chio? Petite with small tits?
Got quite a few bros asked.

here are just some very basic info. Divorced and a career woman (this info i give because i know of a few ladies who are divorced and all career women!). chio enough to want to hammer her. Not v petite. was a little fleshy before she started training. now become pretty toned already.

Tits deflated a bit for the past few months. last time wear jersey can see very swollen/tight. now chest area like smaller. maybe she changed her sports bra to tighter one. i am not sure.

looking forward to the ride this sunday again though. we have made plans to skip training.
Old 26-07-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice catch bro. Noted on the the joint, the Spicy. May pay a visit next time I in CM. I read that there is another hapening joint call Yellow too

I will be BKK in Oct and hope to drop by Thermae

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCNX View Post
Oh yeah i finally fulfilled my dreams after bonking a small size girl with g cup.

The next day we went on a date. The date was honestly a disaster. First i took bolt. A pick up came 😂 she brought me to eat some food but i realise it was maggi from oishi :/ 😂 trust me i lost all my mojo at this point. Luckily like they say 胸大无脑 😂 her cuteness/gfe level is something else.

Brought her to the same place we met. Remind her of what happen. And i picked it off exactly how i wanted to. Went back bonk took some videos im happy.

I love Thailand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1