The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
SB2009 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
maybe ..
its true for many indo maids who are 23 this yr

becos MOM lift the minimum age for a maid to 23, which means many underage maids in indo who wanted to work in sg all bluff their age

most are simply in late teens, some even look like they are not even 16 , but stated as 23 in their passport
Old 03-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Joe Maya is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

*X-posted message I send to Chivas_Regal*

So someone ask me how I manage to approach 2 Pinoy girls in 2 hours...

rule 1: DO NOT SCOUT NEAR YOUR PLACE.

I live in cck so i went to Bukit Batok instead.(famous maid hunting place.)
Took 1 bus 985 then alight at a random place.

I was walking around....
Then I saw this quite young cute pinoy maid.
I ask for direction from her.
She apparently took me all the way to the location.

rule 2 : FAKE YOUR WAY + (DO NOT ASK DIRECTLY FOR THEIR NUMBER)
Saw an empty bench,so we sat down and chatted.
I lie telling her I'm from the states and came to Singapore only last month.
On the way,we chatted and flirted and midway I ask for her number which she oblige.

rule 3 : NEED GUTS AND CHARISMA

Well this one is a real catch though.
Apparently I sms her and chatted on the phone and she gave me her friendster accnt. lol she got a degree in accounting and is quite well to do family from the Phillipines.

Even now she's exchanging sms(es) and told me she can't wait to go out with me. and till now there wasn't any hint of sex in it,just pure innocent fun.

As for the 2nd one.
Well on my way home,I met this another pinoy maid with a toddler.
It was only me and her under the void deck.
With nothing to lose,this one I just chatted ("begin by smiling at the toddler and playing with the baby,then talk to her about trivial stuffs) and ask directly for her number later.
We exchange number but when i call her, the line isn't available.
But she still sms saying she's working.
But the 2nd one is like a normal "not so educated" kind of maid so I not so fond ar.

So right now I'm focussing on the first one.
Honestly when I first saw her,she look quite decent.
But now,she look damn hot lah on her friendster account. x_x
Old 05-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

see you guys at LP later. Have fun
Old 05-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cortez11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Years back when i was 14 or so, i used to have a maid who was in her early 20s. Once she caught me pccing, and helped me finished off. Things proceeded on from there and we engaged in heavy petting regular after. This carried on for a couple of months before she was "sacked" by my parents for not being able to do her work well.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

wow you guys make it sounds like the maid is some sort of FL
all ready to bj, bbbj and bonk

nice thread!
keep the tips and tricks, adventure, lobang and FR coming!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
wow you guys make it sounds like the maid is some sort of FL
all ready to bj, bbbj and bonk

nice thread!
keep the tips and tricks, adventure, lobang and FR coming!
Some employers are understanding Many years ago I knew this doctor with a very chio mid 20s pinoy maid.......... he allowed me to "bao" his maid with her consent so that she will not fool around outside On her off days he knows I will take good care of his maid
Old 06-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Well, call me a pessimist .. I dont want to see guys thinking all Maids are for fxxk.

I have mentioned before .. maybe about 10% or so only into this .. and dont get yourself into trouble trying to chat up the wrong ones .. same way as I noted, not all maid will smile back at you and flirt .. more than half will not hesitate warn you off ..
Old 06-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agree with Etsys. u guys should not consider ALL maids as easy targets. most of them are good girls just trying to earn some money to send homeland, they deserve respect as they dont have the goodlife here.
I disagree with guys who take away the maids supermarket notice board and pretend they wanna hire them just to meet them. thats kinda rude coz of that maids cant find employers and in addition u make them hoping of a job and finally they will realize its just a guy who wanna bang them.
better focus on the sexy dressed ones in Lucky Plaza, u sure that they r looking for something and when they r not hooker, its easy to get them
Old 06-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maids are human being after all. Some of them spend quite a number of years working in s'pore and their husband and kid are left back in home town. They tends to get lonely and need someone to talk to or spend time with. Being vulnerable, it's a good chance to stay off with some light conversation with them to make them feel that you are a friend whom is willing to listen to them pour their woes. Of course, whether the friendship can be further developed or not will depend on chemistry. So I do sincerely hope that bros out there do not take them for granted. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion
Old 07-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Well, call me a pessimist .. I dont want to see guys thinking all Maids are for fxxk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
better focus on the sexy dressed ones in Lucky Plaza, u sure that they r looking for something and when they r not hooker, its easy to get them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundred Plus View Post
Maids are human being after all. Some of them spend quite a number of years working in s'pore and their husband and kid are left back in home town. They tends to get lonely and need someone to talk to or spend time with. Being vulnerable, it's a good chance to stay off with some light conversation with them to make them feel that you are a friend whom is willing to listen to them pour their woes. Of course, whether the friendship can be further developed or not will depend on chemistry. So I do sincerely hope that bros out there do not take them for granted. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion
I agree with above bro say, Not all maids can let you up them, those in LP are more easy to bang them, as long they like you or they need someone to make love. For those you meet them in HDB, you hv to sian them and make them happy, sweet talk, care abt them...may be can become you FB
Old 07-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hero View Post
I agree with above bro say, Not all maids can let you up them, those in LP are more easy to bang them, as long they like you or they need someone to make love. For those you meet them in HDB, you hv to sian them and make them happy, sweet talk, care abt them...may be can become you FB
think it's much easier (at least for my case) to sian those in HDB than in LP.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
think it's much easier (at least for my case) to sian those in HDB than in LP.
Yes i do agree with you bro. HDB seems like easier to sian them. LP they always gather around in groups and so its very difficult to approach because, there can only be 1 maid in the group of maids gathered together that you can target and its very "paiseh" to approach. At least HDB easier to spot lone, single maids.

But hor, my luck with maids recently very bad. Never come across any reasonable looking maids around my area leh. Looks like must shift my base to another estate to scout for maids..
Old 08-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

I may going to LP this sat to try my luck...

Soon i going to let go my FB liao...
Now a day keep asking to buy Top up
Old 09-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
baron's is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbaron's is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You should to LP on Sunday.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boon86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon86 View Post
when to her blk downstair . After 15 min she came down and going to market . i follow her behind . Her hair smell so nice and cute butt. Walking closer to her and make friend with her . She agree , we exchange number . She say just sms her . I had a breakfast and sms her after that . I told her we can mit in the morning if i not working
We sms everyday when we are free . When we mit , we talk a while then go to market fetch the kids . After we reach the market, i will have my breakfast cos her friend is there hmmm. Her hair smell so nice always . Tml i try to ask her if i can touch her hair
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1