The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 20-06-2013, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TecNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmf07 View Post
Am really glad 'the legend' is back! The days @ I**N where you have a superb view of the island was simply awesome..

Its now time to board the first class cabin You rock AirAngelz
Bro you referring to which legend?
Old 20-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
AirAngelz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmf07 View Post
Am really glad 'the legend' is back! The days @ I**N where you have a superb view of the island was simply awesome..

Its now time to board the first class cabin You rock AirAngelz
Thanks!

But seems like my marketing sucks... Cos I haven't been able to outreach to most of the SBF real chiongsters to my stables yet. Most of the commentators here, haven't board AirAngelz yet.

But the old regulars are enjoying themselves, quietly...
Old 20-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks

X-Clusive (Pagani)
Had Pagani awhile ago, a very slutty SYT. Almost had a heart attack after my first round when she showed me her passport. 1994 damn I quickly do a count and luckily she is already over 18yrs of age just a few months over. Overall experience was average for me.

Stats:
Looks:7.5/10 (100% the girl in the photo only that our weather gave her some blemishes)
Boobs: 9/10 (huge ones man very nice but probably enhanced. She says original but I'm more experience haha)
French:0/10 (can tell she is not willing)
Painting:0/10 (was rejected)
FJ:8/10 (accommodating any position also possible)
Gfe:3/10 (cannot click lay)
Overall:6/10

One man's meat is another's poison so maybe you guys will be diff.
Old 21-06-2013, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirAngelz View Post
Thanks!

But seems like my marketing sucks... Cos I haven't been able to outreach to most of the SBF real chiongsters to my stables yet. Most of the commentators here, haven't board AirAngelz yet.

But the old regulars are enjoying themselves, quietly...
No lah bro! Suddenly got so many other stables open as well. Sure got people will try others first before coming back to you mah. lol.. the old birds all diam diam enjoy first. Later got too many people, hard to enjoy. Good things eat first then later share. lol!!
Old 21-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
X-clusive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX-clusive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for your FR bro, u just gain additional chance to WIN the FREE BONK!!!
Cheers !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
X-Clusive (Pagani)
Had Pagani awhile ago, a very slutty SYT. Almost had a heart attack after my first round when she showed me her passport. 1994 damn I quickly do a count and luckily she is already over 18yrs of age just a few months over. Overall experience was average for me.

Stats:
Looks:7.5/10 (100% the girl in the photo only that our weather gave her some blemishes)
Boobs: 9/10 (huge ones man very nice but probably enhanced. She says original but I'm more experience haha)

Old 22-06-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on Xclusive - Pagani

Agreed with bro on his FR. This gal is 18 yrs old with very nice body, one of those you wouldn't wanna missed! However the photo of her pretty face was the past as currently she has pimples/marks on her face. She also shown me some of her photos when she was 16yrs old and was very pretty. Bubbly gal and one of the top gal in the A-go-go bar back in her hometown.

Look: 5/10 (when on lights), 8/10 (when off lights)
Body: 8.5/10 (one of the best 18 yrs old body i tried)
French: yes maybe becos I'm cute
BBBJ: 6/10 (sluppy wet but short)
FJ: 8/10 (1st round - Accommodating to all position and tight, 2nd round did her while she wear her Race Queen suit but did not finished as she was already half hearted. Maybe due to mis-comm here as to her the booking is only one hour, that's the reason she dressed up thinking the session ended and I thought she wanted me to up her in her suit... so this incident became an opportunity for me... I just started my 2nd round from there.. 2 reasons I never end my shot is, she must be thinking I exceeded her time tats y already half hearted. & the suit is a shorts below so need time to insert my little bro into the tight mei mei so not so convenient.. but however I enjoyed the portion of jamming her in her suit )
GFE: 5/10 (may need more training)
Overall: 5/10 (will be higher if the session was 90mins as I do not like the time rushing feel)

Saw Aventador there too, and I think she is much more prettier than Pagani but lack the "smile" factor, maybe any bro can provide some FR on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
X-Clusive (Pagani)

Stats:

Old 22-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, personally tried 2 times on viet, is a total waste of time and $$. Pic and description totally different!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
new name don't mean new okt , most likely change name due to bad rep . my advice ? don't try any of the viets but you are free to make your own decisions
Old 22-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
AirAngelz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Yes, personally tried 2 times on viet, is a total waste of time and $$. Pic and description totally different!
I remember you, bro,.. Long time no serve u!! Hope to welcome u on board AirAngelz soon...

Captain F!
Old 22-06-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

wrong.. old birds not eat first then share.. they tend to research more before deciding so require more time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
No lah bro! Suddenly got so many other stables open as well. Sure got people will try others first before coming back to you mah. lol.. the old birds all diam diam enjoy first. Later got too many people, hard to enjoy. Good things eat first then later share. lol!!
Old 22-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirAngelz View Post
I remember you, bro,.. Long time no serve u!! Hope to welcome u on board AirAngelz soon...

Captain F!
haha bro.. your previous stable is?

Will board your plane if I find good stuff on your plane
Old 22-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

After reading a few threads, I think I know who liao lol

Quote:
haha bro.. your previous stable is?

Will board your plane if I find good stuff on your plane
Old 22-06-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jianteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, anyone try Passion Candy before? Seems like a new stable.
Old 22-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
passioncandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jianteo View Post
Hi Guys, anyone try Passion Candy before? Seems like a new stable.
Hi Bro,

Candyman from passioncandy.org. We are a reputable stable in Lsb n Sbf. Many Snr Members in Lsb n Sbf knows us as another name. Look around n you'll soon find out who we are.

Looking forward to your support. Have a candylicious time!!!
Old 22-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
X-clusive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX-clusive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cheers !!!

Quote:
Agreed with bro on his FR. This gal is 18 yrs old with very nice body, one of those you wouldn't wanna missed! However the photo of her pretty face was the past as currently she has pimples/marks on her face. She also shown me some of her photos when she was 16yrs old and was very pretty. Bubbly gal and one of the top gal in the A-go-go bar back in her hometown.

Look: 5/10 (when on lights), 8/10 (when off lights)
Body: 8.5/10 (one of the best 18 yrs old body i tried)
French: yes maybe becos I'm cute
BBBJ: 6/10 (sluppy wet but short)
FJ: 8/10 (1st round - Accommodating to all position and tight, 2nd round did her while she wear her Race Queen suit but did not finished as she was already half hearted. Maybe due to mis-comm here as to her the booking is only one hour, that's the reason she dressed up thinking the session ended and I thought she wanted me to up her in her suit... so this incident became an opportunity for me... I just started my 2nd round from there.. 2 reasons I never end my shot is, she must be thinking I exceeded her time tats y already half hearted. & the suit is a shorts below so need time to insert my little bro into the tight mei mei so not so convenient.. but however I enjoyed the portion of jamming her in her suit )
GFE: 5/10 (may need more training)
Overall: 5/10 (will be higher if the session was 90mins as I do not like the time rushing feel)

Saw Aventador there too, and I think she is much more prettier than Pagani but lack the "smile" factor, maybe any bro can provide some FR on her
Old 23-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-clusive View Post
Cheers !!!

Bro.. interested in pagini but I cannot gain access to your forum.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1