The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
modnocslol is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16 H06 - La La; Tall, Lanky, Good Body and Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by modnocslol View Post
any girls in this house besides miki worth sampling?
whos small petite...
Old 04-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16h6

Miao Miao
Power gfe
Worth 150
Don't work every day
Ask her to wear specs
Fucking AV looking
She is pretty with specs IMHO
Old 05-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
Miao Miao
Power gfe
Worth 150
Don't work every day
Ask her to wear specs
Fucking AV looking
She is pretty with specs IMHO
She is always sitting there on the couch and available whenever I go 1606, prolly she doesn't work so often cos not much biz?
Old 05-10-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ArthurKop1331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Mesmerizingly Intoxicating Session!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Mesmerizingly Intoxicating Session!

WL Name - Miki
Origin - Huizhou, PRC
Age - 22 years of age (she claimed)
Height - 1.57m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Looks - 7.2/10

She has a slutty and yet girlish look ... Similar category as CaiShan in my personal opinion. She has single eyelid eyes but has medium length natural eyelashes. Fortunately her eyes are big if not, her single eyelide eyes may not look good. She applied thick eyeliner to illusionally increase the size of her eyes. She has artificially extended the length of her mane. Her nose is quite sharp but Caishan's is even sharper.

Bod - 6.8/10

She is petite and slim. She has fair and very smooth body complexion. Her overall shape is marred by her slight protruding tummy. Her rear is not very curvy. She has nice looking pussy with well-trimmed pubic hair.

Tits - 7.3/10

She is the proud owner of a pair of size C frontal assets. She has light brown nipples and 50 cents size areolas. Her tits sagged a little and lacking the firmness of a youth albeit she is barely 23 years of age. Since there is a slight dispute on whether her tits are natural, let me delve alittle on this topic ... When I squeezed her assets, I felt some strange little lumps here and there within her tits. In other words, I don't have a homogenous firm feel of the volume of her breasts. That is the only thing unnatural about her tits. However, I must add that I don't feel any hardness at the base of her breasts. Unlike women with surgically-implanted tits, her tits collapsed sideway when she lied on her back. When she did a cowgal ride on me, her tits vibrate laterally in a loose and whippy fashion which suggest that they may not be implanted. If they are really surgically-implanted, I must say the quality is quite close to the real McCoy! Therefore, I leave it to you guys to figure up yourself ...

Pre-Shower Rotuine - 8.5/10

Wow! She really knew how to mesmerize me with her seductive moves and slutty eyes gazing action ... She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled me close to her ... Subsequently she licked and sucked my nipples erotically ... One of her hands caressed my upper torso and the other hand of hers unzipped my pants and began to stroke my already hard-on dick sensuously. I was on heaven in double quick time then ... She then turned around to undress her top (she was squarting on the mattress) ... I went behind her to grope her tits and fingered her clit ... She then bent down in doggie fashion and sticked up her ass to grind against my dick ... She was in her G-String and I was in my brief at that junc ture... I quickly turned her around and lied on top of her ... We then frenched passionately without prompting ... Shiokalicious!

Shower -7.3/10

Not much sexual action except that she gave me a sensuous soapy rub all over and we frenched again passionately. Not those aggressive style but more girlfriendly and sensuous style which I fancy ...

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a boobs-to-bod massage from front to back. I find it very stimulating when her nipples glided against my tail bone and ass-crack (2 of my sensitive areas) ... I love the feeling even more when her tits & nipples glided against my pecs and nipples ... We frenched briefly wherever the situation present itself to us ... She would then mounted ontop of me to suck and lick my nipples furiously ... Her hip was gyrating simultaneously in a very erotic fashion ... What a yummilicious sight to behold, man!

AR - 7.3/10

It was very stimulatingly done with some Hand Action threw in but it was a tad too short for me to enjoy fully ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Deep throated, wet and sensuous BBBJ with lots of her saliva laced-hand actions ... A la Jap AV style ... I enjoyed her BBBJ thoroughly ... It would be ideal if she could suck & caress my perineum and testicals as well ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She has a lot of stamina for cowgal ride ... I guess If I don't stop her to change position, she would continue to ride till I ejaculate ... Awesome! We also adopted doggie style (she bent down on the edge of the bed while I stood on the floor behind her) and I fired off furiously but steadily in missionary ... Lots of passionate and hot french kisses were exchanged while in this classic position ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Fantabulous! She aims to please ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
I tried Miki last Fri 28/09 after seeing various FR of her. Had wanted to try Jiayi 2047 at first but she not working so walk around GL go for kopi n check up sammyboy n saw many recent FRs about MIki. she was exactly as what bro Maxpriest mentioned above. I find she looks abit of "mixed blood" though. Nice attitude and chatty. overall an 8/10.

BTW, just to check with all senior bros here. Are there cat200 in GL? was waiting for my turn when 1 bro ask the boss for a cat200 and in came a super SYT (i overheard her name was candy or something) but not sure which house. As im not frequent to 1606 i also pai seh ask the boss about it.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurKop1331 View Post
I tried Miki last Fri 28/09 after seeing various FR of her. Had wanted to try Jiayi 2047 at first but she not working so walk around GL go for kopi n check up sammyboy n saw many recent FRs about MIki. she was exactly as what bro Maxpriest mentioned above. I find she looks abit of "mixed blood" though. Nice attitude and chatty. overall an 8/10.

BTW, just to check with all senior bros here. Are there cat200 in GL? was waiting for my turn when 1 bro ask the boss for a cat200 and in came a super SYT (i overheard her name was candy or something) but not sure which house. As im not frequent to 1606 i also pai seh ask the boss about it.
Cat200 is the 150 that we are now paying. The standard CAT is 200 and 100 back in the hey days 10 years ago before the Prc replaced our Malaysian neighbors.. Now we pay 150 and 80 for the 2 CAT.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

cat 200 is too much. even cat 150 is too much.
Old 15-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Han Xue(1606)

Han Xue(1606)...23yr old ethnic minority mm fm Yunnan...abit tan, not bad gnd looker wif sweet dimpled smile, feminine n demure vibes, looks better wif her hair down...abt 160+cm, slim, nice legs, B- boobs wif brownish tits, ass is quite juicy, pussy well trimmed no smell...

Overall v gd sex svc for newbie n v gd gfe high energy level wif passionate frenching...a nice sweet cheerful n friendly mm, willing to pls...

Door closed gave me a warm hug n light kisses tat turned into frenching followed by helping me undress, only thing did not like her lingerie which was not matching! ...shower action nice soapy raba wif passionate frenching n gd bod feel...bbbj gd mix of lick n suck n then deepthroat shiok to c her squatting wif gd eyecontact...

Bed action full pkge...ar was nice wif gd mix of lick n probe slurpy style wif abit of hj, then she went below to do a slurpy bbbj...followed on wif head swirling tongue twirling bbbj lick, suck n deepthroat...followed by gg 69 inviting me to lick n play wif her pussy while she continued to bbbj me...got her pussy glistening wet n cld feel her bod constrict n she let off some moans in between bbbjing me...my turn to do a proper tonguefu which got her more wet wif nice moans n caressing me hair n face...fj was v gd as she has stamina, is flexible n accommodative...intensive, vigorous wif passionate frenching...did quite afew fj positions but best enjoyed doggie wif her back arched me turning her face to french while she reached one hand out to grip me hand on her juicy ass cheek n foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed legs wrapped ard me waist great bod feel passionate frenching...ended wif a soothing massage n abit more frenching gd bye...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this Han Xue...a willing pleaser n definite gem...many tks to Geylangfc for the recommendation...
Old 16-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any girls in this house besides miki worth sampling?
ANSWER : APPLE !!
--------------------------
Originally Posted by Sexseekerman

I just had one of my favourites GL. She is one hot commando girl. Not for the faint hearted though. ONce in this girl will take command and entertain you till your brother can take it no more..

Apple
House: 1606

Face: 7.5/10
Apple is with strong features and her outstanding feature is her very kissable lips. Very good frencher (if the chemistry is right...) and definitely very nice to kiss. I almost always already get a hard on just by frenching her. Its so wet and nice.

Body: 8.5/10
Apple strong point is still more her body than her face. Although her face is pretty good and in my humble opinion the prettiest in Yap's place, I think her body is even more hot. I remember once when I see her take off her clothes... Oh my god!!! I want to shag her even before showering.... Nice firm tits C+ cup.. and slim arms and legs. Its rather hard to get someone with very slim arms and legs and yet a large firm tits. Usually after a while, they sag so judging from that, she must still be young and succulent..., just right for me to sucker...

Nipples: 9/10
Pink and small... I like.......

Bath: 8/10
Her soapy enterance is a thing to remember. She uses her firm tits to rub my body from the top to the bottom and then slide my already hard mandom between her warm firm tits until they are even harder and seriously engouged with so much blood it feels like bursting. I have to stop her sometimes or my shot will go to waste.

Frenching: 8.5/10
Very very hot and wet. Fighter tongue. This tongue goes everywhere. Very very aggressive... You must be submissive... Hahaha

AR: NA
I dont like. But you have to try to know. I told her not to so now as her regular, she knows...

BBBJ: 9.0/10
Oh my god, great suction and lots of position including 69... Really really long too. Also has lots of tongue action especially at the penis tip. She really knows how to stimulate your sensitive point. Also knows how to maintain her hands around your shaft and tip while licking your balls. Quite a merciless lass I tell you... ONce or twice, I wasted my shot in her mouth.... My revenege...

Licking of pussy: 8.0/10
Well trimmed and very wet pink pussy. I am not a carpet lover as I care more about shoving it in hard and wet to feel the moist tight warm pussy wrap round my hard shaft. No smell and very wet if given the right touch...

FJ: 7/10
Her vagina is definitely very tight. Why? Cos my is pretty small and I feel it immediately when its a little loose. I find quite a lot of pussy loose so if I find this one tight, its a gem for me!!! She is very creative in her position so this is not one for the lazy... Initially after BBBJ, she will ask you to bend over and then after AR which I avoid.. slide underneath and start sucking. Sometimes, we skip the formalities and the FJ action starts in the in the bathroom. She will slide from the bottom and mount you, then doggy you or even do sitting and standing. Lots of variation and very good attitude. For someone who is small and hard to come, I think its a bonus. When I finally come, she will often continue or try to suck it out further so that I get a second shudder... Damn shoik!!!

GFE: 8.5/10
Apple is a more seductive and warm girl. She will tend to try to seduce you with her body and pose. Once she sat on me didi while I was outside waiting!!! Very open and enthusiatic... Once inside, its frenching before stripping...

Overall: 7/10
Apple is girl for the brave and playful. She is not the soft and gentle type where you have to work. She is very warm and engaging. She is also a very good conversationalist once the deed is done. I sometimes enjoy chatting in the room with her after the deed is done for another session as I think its good to have someone listen to your crap at work. She is more a commando type though so you will need to know guys.

RTF: Already many many times. She is one of my hot favourite RTF girl.

-------------------------------------------------
Apple is 24 to be precise ....
Sweet sweet pussy is VERY tight : great bod : yes yes !!
Gave her a run for her money : tink she was pretty sextified : she collapsed after climax (or two ??) : finished me off with long wet loving BBBJ : lovely charming wl : Total gfe !! No horse run : damn shiok : confirm & double chop

Old 17-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
modnocslol is Cool - loads of Potential

who more chio? apple or hanxue?
Old 17-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who more chio? apple or hanxue?
Fuji Apple is Sweet cum Juicy...YummY!
Old 17-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Fuji Apple is Sweet cum Juicy...YummY!
Fuji Apple : Sweet ... Juicy .... Fit for a King ...Confirm & double chop
Old 17-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

Does any bros know about QiQi who has big boobs still working in this house? Havent been visiting her since 6mths ago already.. not sure if she's still working.
Old 17-10-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Oreh View Post
Does any bros know about QiQi who has big boobs still working in this house? Havent been visiting her since 6mths ago already.. not sure if she's still working.
Baleh Cina Kampong already Abang!
Old 19-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Maxpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Fuji Apple : Sweet ... Juicy .... Fit for a King ...Confirm & double chop
Hey! Guys! Don't overlook Le Le. She maybe a little more on the "bak bak " side, but damn good service . Half an hour of solid bbbj. Made my cock rock hard.

Enjoy !
Old 19-10-2012, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

New Gals update 19Oct12

2 new gals just started a couple of days ago..

Sweet: looks really sweet with heavy makeup.. abt 1.62cm, slim,fair.
Jessica : did not get to see, but heard from Ah Yap.. a bit bah bah

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1