The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 02-06-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post
actually i think biz is bad for them as can see the way she haggles with you for extras and wiling to nego down, although raw is war, it was a wasted oppty for free raw and possibly cip too
maybe nowadays opportunity is hard to get, that why nego always come in
Old 03-06-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I have not met a ML that cannot be rawed. Its always just a matter of time or money. Sometimes it takes both time and money!
Old 03-06-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
maybe nowadays opportunity is hard to get, that why nego always come in
agreed, biz is bad, my regular ML started texting me asking me when i'm free to drop by of which she has never ever text me b4 when pre-covid times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I have not met a ML that cannot be rawed. Its always just a matter of time or money. Sometimes it takes both time and money!
if you regular with the ML long enough, chances are there will be free fucks and obviously they would not have condoms on hand (worried about vice) so just raw but cant shoot inside, those that can either on pills or put device in womb.
Old 03-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post

if you regular with the ML long enough, chances are there will be free fucks and obviously they would not have condoms on hand (worried about vice) so just raw but cant shoot inside, those that can either on pills or put device in womb.
I don't think any ML would want to keep condom just in case they have a FJ, even if they have a condom and no FJ, when the AV comes, it is hard to explain.

Met a couple of ML, never even asked me whether I got bring my own cap, when the time to connect, anything goes.
Old 03-06-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16389 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlequeen View Post
I don't think any ML would want to keep condom just in case they have a FJ, even if they have a condom and no FJ, when the AV comes, it is hard to explain.

Met a couple of ML, never even asked me whether I got bring my own cap, when the time to connect, anything goes.
H o r n y, like hell.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
To those bros that asked me for contact of the sisters, not sure if I should share it as the girls quite careful on who comes. I think ask the seasoned regulars for info instead please. Don’t want to ruin the place. Thanks for ur understanding
Getting their location is of no use, the 3 of them doesn't entertain walk-ins and always kept the doors locked. Strictly by appointment only.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 13
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Getting their location is of no use, the 3 of them doesn't entertain walk-ins and always kept the doors locked. Strictly by appointment only.
I suspect they live nearby, that why they only do appointment and no walk in.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
H o r n y, like hell.
We are men, what to do.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 878 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post

Mostly true. So far, I met a ML who decline my offer. $1500 for a FJ, she said not keen. I am quite shocked. Haha, then she blocked me after that. Seriously.. zzz
Old 04-06-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Mostly true. So far, I met a ML who decline my offer. $1500 for a FJ, she said not keen. I am quite shocked. Haha, then she blocked me after that. Seriously.. zzz
Hi bro, $1500 for FJ??
Either you must be very rich , or the ML under super model category..
My regular ML charge me $200 for Raw and CIP.
Anyway YMMV..
Old 04-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hrvatska deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Take the money
Use the money on plastic surgery
After that, all girls want to get you to creampie them for free.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to all

Quote:
We are men, what to do.
Agree with you on that.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
We are men, what to do.
Very well said
Old 05-06-2021, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
zhousu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Agree with you on that.
Same here too
Old 05-06-2021, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 4
Bathory has much to be proud ofBathory has much to be proud ofBathory has much to be proud ofBathory has much to be proud ofBathory has much to be proud ofBathory has much to be proud ofBathory has much to be proud ofBathory has much to be proud of

Tbh. I won't do raw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1