The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Airport to Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Mr T is semi retired liao...... now his son is running the show.
PT Taxi has only a few drivers and outsource most of the jobs.....
On another occasion I was given a lady driver..... she was an milf and had a regular job as supervisor in one of the golf clubs.
Wouldn't both setups rely on (mostly) outsourced drivers? Mean, this has to do with business modus operandi.

Unfortunate you got wrong end of idiot wanting tolls and tip. My experiences so far (3X over past 2 years) with either of the 2, have been ok -reliable, punctual. If good and deserving ride, I don't mind tip bh100. Once I had a milf too, some sales type and even hinted if I wanted her lobangs same night at drinking session.

Only caveat is that their planning ahead sucks, for pre-booking return (by email), thai style. Best to call ahead -1 day. http://www.pttaxiservice.com
Old 21-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Hong Sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Hong Sim, as in Hokkien Wind Heart?

For sure not pussy nor pussies.... maybe money, you have some to borrow?
Hong sim in Hokkien means mind not focused.

Just like my signature:
Body in Changping
Heart in Dannok/Bangkok

No money to lend you becasuse at paper loss at the moment!
Old 21-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Next we went insomnia club the one upstairs, i rarely come here awesome place and music. Less than 45 mins ago we left insomnia and david got himself a sweet looking syt lol. His girl wanted to bring us to thai karaoke bar( hot fever or sumthing like tt) around 2nd or 3rd road. In the end even de motorsai guy also not sure where lol prolly too ulu liao...

Bros who know info about karaoke bar in pattaya can enlighten me, i wanna go try one day lol....
Be careful of going to local KTV bar with girl u met in club. This is one true story from a farang.

So a few days ago I went out and had a killer night, made friends with this MMS who arranged me some girls and so on. When the AGG closed she offered to take me to a KTV she says her relative runs the place. Sure why not!

So we get to this KTV shop and she’s like just pay for beers it’s 100 baht at this point in the night I honestly can’t do any beer anymore so I ask about the prices of bottles.

They don’t have much in the way of selection at all it’s kinda the place old chicks go to have fun with some young Thai guys normally I’d just walk out but I’m out of it at this point and when the guy tells me it’s 900 baht for the bottle (including mixers) I’m like sure let’s do it.

So we stay for a few hours until it’s almost light outside when we decide to leave but we only drank like half the bottle. So I ask for the bill and everything is on the up and up so I’m guessing because I’m with the MMS they didn’t try anything funny. So I ask to leave the bottle there and ask for my card. They said they don’t give cards but they will remember me. I doubt they get many customers so I actually believe this.

So last night my girl wants to go out and so I figure we’d go finish off the half bottle I still got at the KTV. I’m not at all surprised that everyone there remembers me and the bottle comes straight out. Was relieved and felt OK about it.

Now more sober I realized this place really CMI and I’m sitting there wondering how the hell I ended up there the other night, but that’s the beauty about Pattaya you always seem to end up some place really random when you go out. Didn’t take long to finish half a bottle when they ask me if I want to open another. I wanted to laugh but said that’s fine I'll check bin (my girl ordered a Spy).

The bill comes out and it’s like 480 baht with charges for coke water and ice. The mixers which was already included in the bottle I paid for. WTF. I said bro I already paid for the bottle with mixers you told me it was including mixers!

Then they do something that really shits me, they go to my girl and try to explain it to her, this pisses me off for two reasons. Firstly if I don’t understand why the hell you trying to explain it to her for and secondly she ain’t going to pay the bill so why you explaining it to her for!

My girl walks over then and tells me I have to pay because it’s a new day the free mixers only apply to the day you bought the bottle. WTF I’ve been to hundreds and hundreds of KTV’s across the country never heard of this bullshit before, he then says something that reminds me of coffee shops in Thailand he says “this is how this shop works”. Like ordering a Latte at a coffee shop and it comes out as a cappuccino ”this is how the shop makes it” no it’s not a latte if 3/4 of the cup is full of foam and it’s not free mixers if you make me pay for them!

This is total bullshit so I go to the counter and ask for the manager and the menu. I say that I paid for a bottle with free mixers and your charging me for mixers. The guy repeats the same bullshit and I say look at this menu it reads “100 Pipers เหมาจ่าย” for those who can’t read เหมาจ่าย is like a lump sum payment, pay nothing more kind of thing so why the fuck are you trying to make me pay more!

Then the little cunt says to me “What you think you could come here and drink free?” with which I respond “what are you talking about I already paid the 900 baht!”

I could see at this point that I’m just wasting my time arguing with this guy they are standing by their story that the free mixers only apply to the day you purchase the bottle. I start thinking about it and it’s 280 baht i’m arguing about if I have a problem with the bill what can I do, have the police come and settle a 280 baht bill which in the end because of their stupid “only for the day you bought the bottle story” isn’t going to get me any restitution I let it go pay the bill and leave, they openly robbed me there was nothing I could really do.

Now you might be thinking i’m bitching about nothing what was that like $14 i’m crying about. I spend 20 times more than that going out to a G-club in Bangkok. It’s just the principle about it you know. Seems in Thailand you can make up any erroneous charge you want without informing customers until it’s time to pay, the menu says the bottle was inclusive of mixers yet they came up with some bullshit to say I have to pay.

If everyone did this scam in Thailand you’d be done all the time, go wash your clothes and get charge 100 baht for using starch on your clothes, you didn’t ask for it, doesn’t matter we do that to everyone. How about going to a restaurant and asking for rice then get charged an extra 500 baht because you used their plates.

Consumers are supposed to fall for the fine print, but what do you do when there is no fine print, how can you prepare yourself for a scam if you don’t know what questions to ask. If the menu says including mixers how the hell am I supposed to know to ask if the mixers will be free again tomorrow if I keep the bottle there? You can’t know to ask that shit, well I guess you guys do now!

Now I personally feel it's debatable because mixers seldom included in price unless G Club and he already said place CMI so u think they so generous give u free mixers every time u visit? So make sure you ask properly. Never assume.

Also be careful of the Cambodians that frequent these local KTVs. Heard they can get quiet violent after a few beers & like to pester ladies.

Thai men at these KTVs also seem to have a chip on their shoulder about foreigners fucking their woman. More here than any other place in Thailand. Guess very near Pattaya!
Old 21-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Be careful of going to local KTV bar with girl u met in club. This is one true story from a farang.

So a few days ago I went out and had a killer night, made friends with this MMS who arranged me some girls and so on. When the AGG closed she offered to take me to a KTV she says her relative runs the place. Sure why not!

So we get to this KTV shop and she’s like just pay for beers it’s 100 baht at this point in the night I honestly can’t do any beer anymore so I ask about the prices of bottles.

They don’t have much in the way of selection at all it’s kinda the place old chicks go to have fun with some young Thai guys normally I’d just walk out but I’m out of it at this point and when the guy tells me it’s 900 baht for the bottle (including mixers) I’m like sure let’s do it.

So we stay for a few hours until it’s almost light outside when we decide to leave but we only drank like half the bottle. So I ask for the bill and everything is on the up and up so I’m guessing because I’m with the MMS they didn’t try anything funny. So I ask to leave the bottle there and ask for my card. They said they don’t give cards but they will remember me. I doubt they get many customers so I actually believe this.

So last night my girl wants to go out and so I figure we’d go finish off the half bottle I still got at the KTV. I’m not at all surprised that everyone there remembers me and the bottle comes straight out. Was relieved and felt OK about it.

Now more sober I realized this place really CMI and I’m sitting there wondering how the hell I ended up there the other night, but that’s the beauty about Pattaya you always seem to end up some place really random when you go out. Didn’t take long to finish half a bottle when they ask me if I want to open another. I wanted to laugh but said that’s fine I'll check bin (my girl ordered a Spy).

The bill comes out and it’s like 480 baht with charges for coke water and ice. The mixers which was already included in the bottle I paid for. WTF. I said bro I already paid for the bottle with mixers you told me it was including mixers!

Then they do something that really shits me, they go to my girl and try to explain it to her, this pisses me off for two reasons. Firstly if I don’t understand why the hell you trying to explain it to her for and secondly she ain’t going to pay the bill so why you explaining it to her for!

My girl walks over then and tells me I have to pay because it’s a new day the free mixers only apply to the day you bought the bottle. WTF I’ve been to hundreds and hundreds of KTV’s across the country never heard of this bullshit before, he then says something that reminds me of coffee shops in Thailand he says “this is how this shop works”. Like ordering a Latte at a coffee shop and it comes out as a cappuccino ”this is how the shop makes it” no it’s not a latte if 3/4 of the cup is full of foam and it’s not free mixers if you make me pay for them!

This is total bullshit so I go to the counter and ask for the manager and the menu. I say that I paid for a bottle with free mixers and your charging me for mixers. The guy repeats the same bullshit and I say look at this menu it reads “100 Pipers เหมาจ่าย” for those who can’t read เหมาจ่าย is like a lump sum payment, pay nothing more kind of thing so why the fuck are you trying to make me pay more!

Then the little cunt says to me “What you think you could come here and drink free?” with which I respond “what are you talking about I already paid the 900 baht!”

I could see at this point that I’m just wasting my time arguing with this guy they are standing by their story that the free mixers only apply to the day you purchase the bottle. I start thinking about it and it’s 280 baht i’m arguing about if I have a problem with the bill what can I do, have the police come and settle a 280 baht bill which in the end because of their stupid “only for the day you bought the bottle story” isn’t going to get me any restitution I let it go pay the bill and leave, they openly robbed me there was nothing I could really do.

Now you might be thinking i’m bitching about nothing what was that like $14 i’m crying about. I spend 20 times more than that going out to a G-club in Bangkok. It’s just the principle about it you know. Seems in Thailand you can make up any erroneous charge you want without informing customers until it’s time to pay, the menu says the bottle was inclusive of mixers yet they came up with some bullshit to say I have to pay.

If everyone did this scam in Thailand you’d be done all the time, go wash your clothes and get charge 100 baht for using starch on your clothes, you didn’t ask for it, doesn’t matter we do that to everyone. How about going to a restaurant and asking for rice then get charged an extra 500 baht because you used their plates.

Consumers are supposed to fall for the fine print, but what do you do when there is no fine print, how can you prepare yourself for a scam if you don’t know what questions to ask. If the menu says including mixers how the hell am I supposed to know to ask if the mixers will be free again tomorrow if I keep the bottle there? You can’t know to ask that shit, well I guess you guys do now!

Now I personally feel it's debatable because mixers seldom included in price unless G Club and he already said place CMI so u think they so generous give u free mixers every time u visit? So make sure you ask properly. Never assume.

Also be careful of the Cambodians that frequent these local KTVs. Heard they can get quiet violent after a few beers & like to pester ladies.

Thai men at these KTVs also seem to have a chip on their shoulder about foreigners fucking their woman. More here than any other place in Thailand. Guess very near Pattaya!
Wah bro nice story dramamama sia lol, thks for the two cents i suppose the thai ktv scam is abit like de ping pong show thing bah.....

Aniway, on a different subject, i just had ur cp shrimp burger wif mayo at 7 eleven, its aroi maak maak! Lol..... Ok time for me head down the new champagne agg at lk later....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Thirsty la, last night liao must whack ma.. Knn come back Singapore sibei sian
Dun cry lah u can go lava at singapore to hang flower mah , hang 30,000 bht den maybe the syt go pak pao wif u ! Hahahahahaa

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 21-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My girl walks over then and tells me I have to pay because it’s a new day the free mixers only apply to the day you bought the bottle.
Now I personally feel it's debatable because mixers seldom included in price unless G Club and he already said place CMI so u think they so generous give u free mixers every time u visit? So make sure you ask properly. Never assume. [/QUOTE]

The practice of free mixer for that day only is more common than you think. But then again most of the time I finish the bottle .
Old 21-01-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah bro nice story dramamama sia lol, thks for the two cents i suppose the thai ktv scam is abit like de ping pong show thing bah.....

Aniway, on a different subject, i just had ur cp shrimp burger wif mayo at 7 eleven, its aroi maak maak! Lol..... Ok time for me head down the new champagne agg at lk later....
M..you forget to mention who recommended the shrimp burger to you !
Old 21-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bakedbeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro.. I'll be heading to pattaya on thurs.. I'll drop by and ask for the boss?
Old 21-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post

I would not call that a scam at all. Same as in a disco: you can buy a bottle and get free mixers the first night. They will keep the bottle for you to drink another night, but will not provide free mixers again.

I experienced a real KTV scam in Vietnam once. They locked me and my viet girlfriend in the ktv untill I paid about 150 USD for a few beers and a fruitplate (in the same quality of KTV, it usually did not cost me more than 15 USD at that time).
Old 21-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just came back to hotel, doing business now in toilet thks to the unpredictable thai food as i write this fr.

Basically it was my lull day frm xxx so no puying with me, but had a long day of chionging. First, went to kawaii bar during dinner time, had a couple of uncle leo, damn but i dunno why time flies by so fast nowadayd, probably cuz i leaving soon haizz.

First stop went to differ, small club not far away frm hollywood, with my usual partner in crime david suphachaitow. It was a thai disco, legitimate one unlike sinkies pirated ones. The indy band sang loads of thai songs which i enjoyed some from bodyslam, potato and so on. However david told me the waiter tell him the club regular clientele is kateoy so we saw a couple hot ladyboys but i wanted to not bonk them so it was casual drinking liao.

Next we went insomnia club the one upstairs, i rarely come here awesome place and music. Less than 45 mins ago we left insomnia and david got himself a sweet looking syt lol. His girl wanted to bring us to thai karaoke bar( hot fever or sumthing like tt) around 2nd or 3rd road. In the end even de motorsai guy also not sure where lol prolly too ulu liao...

Bros who know info about karaoke bar in pattaya can enlighten me, i wanna go try one day lol....
There's a good karaoke near Hollywood disco (Hollywood karaoke). It's a bit expensive for Thailand but good quality. I'm don't remember the price as i was drunk. Something like 500 for the room and 1500/2000 for a bottle of foreign wiskey.
Old 22-01-2014, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah bro nice story dramamama sia lol, thks for the two cents i suppose the thai ktv scam is abit like de ping pong show thing bah...
No I don't think it's not a scam. In Thailand very seldom you get unlimited mixers. I never got before!

I'm just posting this farang's story to let you know to ask properly and not assume. Anyway this farang also a bit yaya papaya just because he thinks he stay here long and can speak the language well. I would say to him "Od chalat! Son nang na!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
The practice of free mixer for that day only is more common than you think. But then again most of the time I finish the bottle .
Please tell that to the farang. I also thinking a neighborhood KTV where got unlimited free mixers.

So I guess the one good thing about a Singapore TD is the unlimited mixers as long as your bottle is unfinished irregardless how many times you come within a month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
I would not call that a scam at all. Same as in a disco: you can buy a bottle and get free mixers the first night. They will keep the bottle for you to drink another night, but will not provide free mixers again
Disco in which country bro?
Old 22-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakedbeans View Post
hey bro.. I'll be heading to pattaya on thurs.. I'll drop by and ask for the boss?
Ask for the ugliest guy there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post

I was wondering also , where got free mixers for the rest of your life? If next 100 times he go and only drink coke how? Sometime falang or even us overthink things and think everyone trying to cheat us!
Old 22-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Ask for the ugliest guy there!

I was wondering also , where got free mixers for the rest of your life? If next 100 times he go and only drink coke how? Sometime falang or even us overthink things and think everyone trying to cheat us!
Hahahahaahahahhaaha boss kawaii tio suan! Lallaalalalalaallalalala...

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Now makaning lunch as i munch on the fried pork sticky rice burger( hey boss kawaii i found alternative to ur shrimp burger, spicy chicken burger frm cp!, cheaper too lol!), time to write to my fr for last night still abit not awake frm my sleep lol...

As usual went to see the ugly boss (lol) in kawaii bar after dinner, had a couple of leos, left for champagne agg at soi lk ard 10pm wif my pi david suphachaitow. Champagne girls not bad, quite solid but lk favor more towards ang moh so we at tt juz drink draft beer relax..

Left for sensations agg at walking street at midnite, atas place got my singha at 135bht! Lots of syt , david went there coz his cha bor there but i hated this place to the max! Waitress fuking pushy wif lds, want to tok to girl? Mi die cannot buy one drink i write on ur bin first... Knn dulan, left in less than 30 mins wont go in again and prolly de girls are priced at 4k bht for LT too which i cant afford.

It was only 1215 or wad , went bck hotel chill a while, decided to pop by sweethearts agg. Always like this place not coz of their rock music but the hospitality. Met this 25 yr old chick, dark skinned esan, who has a nice ass imo lol but i forget her name liao lol. Shes a professional masseur previously so she started massage my hand as we chit chat lol.

The best part, chit chat for 15 mins liao she neber even hint for LD. Kiss my arse sensations agg learn frm such customer service i automatic kenna mind fucked straight away buy her LD happily lol... She was thankful wif a wai damn felt good by her nice attitude, proceed to buy her one more LD before i left, automatically i do tt action and willingly lol...

I did not barfine cuz its at jet roi, 700 bht, i can prolly bonk a girl at soi 6 wif tt amount. But whu noes wads gonna happen soon? I enjoyed her companionship lol....

Was supposed to meet david suphachaitow at 3am outside marine disco, basket put my aeroplane wait until 330am only see a lot of bapok outside lol....

Mai pen rai i go in marine grab bro singha find seat drink and relax. Was switching eye contact wif a fair skinned milf, not tt pretty( this time change of skin color lol) for 15 mins. Finally her fren come tok to me and i join her table. Lol she tot i kun thai( wah i assimilate into their culture i think lol) so no dare approach lol...

It was a crazy wee hours at marine, i downed abt 3 bottles of singha whilst i was grinding my girl on the dance floor and she grind back. It went on until 6am thrn stop go makan aahan thai( as usual me and my kow pat goong). My girl's fren continue chiong at ibar while i say timeout i brought my girl back to pakpao.

The aw-gang sessio was shiok, french alot then she use her tongue-fu via foreplay. Suck my nipples , saliva blow my lanjiao for a good 15 mins. It was good that when she cowgirl me i cummed in under 5 mins lol. Ok la maybe i bo form , she luff at me i malou sia loll... I

I told her one more shot , i tahan now lol...ok one more carbon copy session she cowgirl me for ten minutes damn song, i manage to survive. I ended up unloading quite a good amount of sperm via deep missionary. She go back nong as i paid her 1500 bht for the ST sessiob. Was satisfied, got her wechat , she tell me u butterfly che mai? Of cos i innocent boi face say no and sweet talk nit noi lol...

Damn dunno want meet her again later in the wee hours cuz marine got thai band singing or shld i break my anti-agg run and barfine? Wah in a veri shiok dilemma but decision must be make. Hmmm i ask my didi first how to react LOL....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

I hardly heard got free mixer , in thailand drinking place, they earn by the mixers not the bottles.

bottles are just an entry , mixer is the core.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1