The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-04-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
went jollibee ytd , saw a chio maid , she sit with her frens , i buy food liao no place sit , go ask them can sit together , they ok , so i eat , then chat them up a bit , ask want go up short drink awhile , chio one and another fren ok , so go up , drink 1 tower plus 1 jug , high liao , pull chio one near me , tell her lets go fuck , deed done , rest is history lol ... gave her first time meeting money , easy peasy
Wah so good?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-04-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Quote:
went jollibee ytd , saw a chio maid , she sit with her frens , i buy food liao no place sit , go ask them can sit together , they ok , so i eat , then chat them up a bit , ask want go up short drink awhile , chio one and another fren ok , so go up , drink 1 tower plus 1 jug , high liao , pull chio one near me , tell her lets go fuck , deed done , rest is history lol ... gave her first time meeting money , easy peasy
Wa bro, you have guts. Nice story.
Old 24-04-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wah. Good bro. Got photo to share share
Old 24-04-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
scapaflow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bit lucky to get this gem. Very hard to get. Meet her at citi plaza at the first time. Now quite a regular, very high maintenance, but I don't mind.

Old 24-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapaflow View Post
Bit lucky to get this gem. Very hard to get. Meet her at citi plaza at the first time. Now quite a regular, very high maintenance, but I don't mind.

Wow! Very big melons! 😍
Old 24-04-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kennyzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Wow! Very big melons! 😍
she’s DH? wow 🤩
Old 25-04-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

U indeed have heavy taste!

Way to go man!..
Old 25-04-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Yes I agree with u. Going to jb spa is much more affordable. I go to jb spa too. However not all have the time luxury to go jb. The custom is jam pack with people. I also do not think spending 200 or more on a maid is wise.

But some maids do provide better Gfe. Some even cook and celebrate my birthday. This is what jb spa girls cannot do for me. Some people like to eat salted fish, yet some love to eat steam fish or fried fish.

Nonetheless, u seem to keep repeating jb spa n calling ppl jiak liao bee. We get ur point OK? Stop repeating the same thing all the time.

If u r not happy here, shouldn't u move on from here? Stop wasting ur time here. Ur time is more worth it to make urself happier. Am I wrong here?

For points wise, has got it's usage. At least we won't share our lobang to low pointers. The senior members usually will protect their gem or good finding n share to those bro who got better rep. True that points cannot exchange ntuc vouchers. But definitely can help filter bad eggs easily

This forum was created to share good things, report, n many other good stuff. So my question is, what did u offer to the society here? The earth doesn't turn just for u. So stop acting like a brat. Grow up dude.

Seriously u r pathetic fuck. U r like one of my subordinate, keep kbkp but cannot change anything or do any improvement or even any contribution.

One thing I can strongly advise u is this. Not happy, fuck off. Go find some place that makes u happy. Like go jb sub forum.

🖐 High 5, Bro.

I Raise both hands to support you in your "Brushing Down" post of this Eric. 🙌
Old 25-04-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

💖 THE HARI RAYA HOLIDAYS IS JUST OVER ....💖
AN INDONESIAN SEDUCTION

Hope Everyone Had A Wonderfully Enjoyable Romantic HARI RAYA HOLIDAYS OVER THE WEEKEND With Your LOVELY FDH SWEET HEART. 💖

I Have A SPECIAL HOLIDAY'S PRESENT From A Seductive Indonesian MILF....

There Is No Stopping Of Squeezing That Pairs Of Bouncy Boobs While Pumping Her In The Doggy Position.
💖💖💖

MAY ALL BROS ABLE TO FIND A SEXCITING BONK SESSION WITH THE FDH YOU LIKE FOR THE UPCOMING WEEKEND.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 25-04-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Toa Payoh mrt station alot Myanmar maid
I wish I can hunt one of those Myr maid.
Old 25-04-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
samsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lost a contact after changing phone.
Anyone knows she,can help?
Old 26-04-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Wow! Very big melons! 😍

Very big everything....
Old 26-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro, Indo maid fuck with head scarf? Can use the cloth wipe?
Old 26-04-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
paperboyboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKCAD View Post
She was in my michat too. Meeting her later today.
Hi u....
Men are not manly
Old 27-04-2023, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:

Fantastic catch, hope maintenance isn't too high... thousands 👍

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1