The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 25-05-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
I've got a question for brothers who used to visit the tattooed big boobed Viet R_nn_ at TP b4. I am sure you know she RTB to Vietnam early this year. Been receiving messages to support her shop in TP. As I had a half used package (small head decided) gave in and visited but the services were sub par and the add on for the up size was 4 blue notes! And that was not even FJ. Needless to say I did not take up the upsize!

Received a msg from her today saying that I have some unused sessions from the package and that the boss selling the shop next month and that the sessions will "expire". Also said that her S____n outlet is already closed. Dun know if true. But frankly I'm prepared to give up the 2 sessions. Any other brothers received similar messages? Or should I just visit H or S? I visited M last time and she was in a hurry to get over the session.
Better never but packages in this line isnt?
Old 25-05-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Re: Toa payoh

It's been a long while since I went back to S1, before Leicester across many spas generally went up. Has any bros been there recently?
Old 25-05-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Better never but packages in this line isnt?
I guess that is true. I mean iff U keep patronising them and your package is cheaper or you pay for 5 sessions and get 1 free - then I guess it is a draw. But risk of them shutting shop is an obvious downside.
Old 26-05-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
I guess that is true. I mean iff U keep patronising them and your package is cheaper or you pay for 5 sessions and get 1 free - then I guess it is a draw. But risk of them shutting shop is an obvious downside.
Agree. I also prefer to go one time, pay one time. Like that you are not tied to just one spa. Can move around, more flexibility Also your paid upfront package really gg if they close down suddenly.
Old 26-05-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 1
Templara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusammy86 View Post
Aiyah, dun haggle whether $68 or $80. To me it's still expensive.

Currently I pay only $50 for 1 hour massage plus damages another $50. Auto roam included. Young girls. Friendly and obliging. Consperm pruss chop
Hi bro can share contact? TIA
Old 28-05-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2890 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PMs all replied. Just to note that while my lobang is 50+50 cheap with 5G roaming, and the girls are young and obliging, they are not those super syt looking type. Or else I think they will be charging 68+100 instead

So manage your expectations, and you will leave a happy man. For me, I am heypi enough but then I am lao funker

PM to exchange.
Hi bro can share
Old 28-05-2024, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Ivanleetj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
PMs all replied. Just to note that while my lobang is 50+50 cheap with 5G roaming, and the girls are young and obliging, they are not those super syt looking type. Or else I think they will be charging 68+100 instead

So manage your expectations, and you will leave a happy man. For me, I am heypi enough but then I am lao funker

PM to exchange.
Please share bro
Old 29-05-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 18
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Any bro tried huat block Xi** Ch***? Seems 3 new mls but asking +100 to 150 for very happy and +250 for super happy. Don't look that great so can't understand asking rates
depends on whats very happy and suoer happy
Old 29-05-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3248 / Power: 15
derrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PMs all replied. Some bros thot it is in tpy. My lobang is just outside of tpy. With high entrance fees & top ups at several massage joints nowadays, can't complain if this location is a little out of the way. Enjoy the 50+50
Bro, can share ctc pls? Thanks so much.
Old 29-05-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone have review of S*S* at j***j*** shop? can share or pm me?
Old 30-05-2024, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
obesewan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share ?

Quote:

PM to exchange.
Old 30-05-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

PM to exchange.

Can share boss? Thanks
Old 30-05-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
oldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro pls share ctc and location. Tia
Old 30-05-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
anyone have review of S*S* at j***j*** shop? can share or pm me?
since no review, I went to try it out myself.

edited because she tell me to remove, don't want me to advertise for her

Last edited by faceboo; 30-05-2024 at 11:51 PM.
Old 31-05-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 16
kazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Didnt L**y rtc? Hah, S**r have to slowly unlock, enough said!!!

Found another gem (miya) at TPY..!

Was at tpy for dinner with a friend few weeks back. Kkj already itchy from my last 4 hands session so i decided to use wechat location to see nearby got any chio meimei to tug me or not.

Miya added me on wechat and proceed to tcss abit before booking a session with her.. i told her if pic and person diff i will walk off since her pic looks super filtered. She confidently said that she look at least 90% similar and i can assure u that she does!!

So long story short, i told her whether can play edging (打持久战) or not she said ok. Not better than vicky but her pretty face + big neh neh makes it super shoik also.

Looks: 9/10 teeth abit crooked but face is quite chio
Body: 9/10 big nehneh with nice shape
Massage: 9/10
GQ edging skills: 9/10 vicky still better.
Dmg: $88 + 1b3r

Left a happy man, looks like i will catch up with my friend alot more.

PM for my list of MLs!!!
Been super busy lately, i've replied most PMs but alot bro quoted.. just pm me guys, cant be looking thru the thread and pming everyone who "can share ctc bro". Dun lazy!!! Good lobangs must share but put abit of effort!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1