The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-06-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Yah bro she sucks good and swallows all……. Hehehehe
3 holer 🍆
Can share bro
Old 14-06-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Not sure if I kena con but today one DH messaged me. She was quite forward. Straight tell me where she stay and she likes sex. Never mention anything about money. Sadly this Sunday can't meet so next Sunday after I'm done with errands we plan to go nearby hotel before she go home around 10pm

Edit: At most if I kena scammed I will just go Geylang since we meeting there hahahaha
Wah not bad bro... Maids hunt for you instead of u hunting for them.. 🤣 🤣 🤣
All the best bro hopefully not scam. Very rare DH hunting instead of men hunting.. As long as you dont pay upfront can already bro.
Old 14-06-2023, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure if I kena con but today one DH messaged me. She was quite forward. Straight tell me where she stay and she likes sex. Never mention anything about money. Sadly this Sunday can't meet so next Sunday after I'm done with errands we plan to go nearby hotel before she go home around 10pm

Edit: At most if I kena scammed I will just go Geylang since we meeting there hahahaha
Doesnt maid got hygiene issue? Stink and normally mostly all cmi face one?

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 14-06-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
Wah not bad bro... Maids hunt for you instead of u hunting for them.. 🤣 🤣 🤣
All the best bro hopefully not scam. Very rare DH hunting instead of men hunting.. As long as you dont pay upfront can already bro.
Yeah man. Hopefully she won't chut pattern. But I will carry spare cash like $50-$100 just in case

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
Doesnt maid got hygiene issue? Stink and normally mostly all cmi face one?
This helper not the best looking but pussy is pussy

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-06-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah man. Hopefully she won't chut pattern. But I will carry spare cash like $50-$100 just in case

This helper not the best looking but pussy is pussy
Wahh so fierce "pussy is pussy", but still dunno maid can be so horny come out eat..

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 14-06-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
Wahh so fierce "pussy is pussy", but still dunno maid can be so horny come out eat..
Bro, u might want to ask around how many samsters rape by the maids. U will be shock if u get the sincere n honest answer from the samsters.
Old 14-06-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, u might want to ask around how many samsters rape by the maids. U will be shock if u get the sincere n honest answer from the samsters.
😂 yup. Once the door of the hotel closes they will devour u. Hose that act shy shy type are the best

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 14-06-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light

Yesterday one of my dh off day. 2 weeks didn't meet her. It was a nice 2 hours in the hotel. Came multiple times in mouth and outside but who can blame me.. lol

Old 14-06-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post
Yesterday one of my dh off day. 2 weeks didn't meet her. It was a nice 2 hours in the hotel. Came multiple times in mouth and outside but who can blame me.. lol

majestic! good catch bro
Old 14-06-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Oh holy shitttt, look at that pairs of gigantic boobs. Look good for practising boxing.
Old 14-06-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck man yummy tits ❤️
Old 14-06-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Well done bro👍🏻
Old 14-06-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

damn tits look massive
Old 14-06-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Sharing my story...I've been playing DH for a few years now. Mainly hunting through dating apps as I am not really a "chat up" type of guy.
Banged quite a few liao..
First one indo from Central Sulawesi area. Daughter of religious elder lol. Great looking tits! Firm and smooth.. I love burying my face in them haha. CB damn tight coz only 1 long distance bf before long time ago. Love it in all positions. Every time off day super horny demanding i ram her good. Always ask me to pick her up super early like 5am+ and we go at it like wild animals before she tidy up go meet her friends at 9am+ lol. We have done it in carpark, disabled toilet, hotel... After a few months she got too sticky so quickly let go.

If you like this, up my points and I will post more. Got photos too as soon as I figure this out 🤣
Old 14-06-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

I just ditched my latest DH last week (tell you more about her in another post. She was a great fk!!).
So open up my Badoo to start hunting again. (Tagged is crap forget it.)
Before long I got a few matches.
Got chatting well with the 1st one so sensed this could be easy picking hehe.
From the photos, face acceptable la and body slim. Sufficient for me to pump a few times can liao la haha!
So found out she is off on weekdays wow rare so quickly arranged to meet.
On the meet up day, drove to pick her up. She dressed nice and modestly. Put Chanel perfume sia!
She said ate late breakfast so I suggested going to park for jalan jalan.
Got out the car, I use excuse to show her something and grabbed her hand. Hmmm minimal response... Moved to arm around waist. Seems lukewarm leh...
We sat on a bench and I moved in for the kill for closer body contact but... her body language was wrong. She didn't lean into me... hands and legs closed up and seem tense...head facing away dont wanna look at me... siao liao red alert!
Evacuate la cut loss and dun waste time!
I quickly suggested go lunch and then after that she took the hint and called a grab. 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1