The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Thank bro,
please also advice;
I was walking along the WALKING STREETS and there're so many hotties around.
I make eye contact with a few... But I am not too sure if they are FL
Do you think I can go ahead to do a soft approach?

Appreciated!
my 2 cents in Phlippines .. say hello to any girl who looks your way .. just watch if any guy around her perks his ears or .. you see any sudden attention around you .. if you sense it.. walk away ..

if the girl smiles .. just ask for direction to .. say .. Macdo and see what goes

Come on.. never chat up girls ?
Old 17-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
laugh4benz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro cupid xpress,

I am at AC walking street now also. Want to tag along cheong together?

Any other bros interested?

Cheers!
Old 17-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
laugh4benz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Etsys,
Thanks for the advise. Luckily got an arranged driver to send me here.

Are you in AC now? Great if could meet up for beers.

Cheers!
Old 18-10-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Never give tips.

They raise prices, it is a rip off.

philippines earthquake, flood. U guys better avid the country.
Old 18-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Bro,
I think in Phil, there's no ST or LT for the FL!
When you agreed to the rate, they will keep you accompany until you drill them. Of cos, everything will be on yours from then on...
Better agree on the number of shot first, say 2! They usually leave at 4am plus.

Hope the above clarified!

One thing I like to ask senior bro here, how come these gal never ask tips from me huh? I offer myself before they leave the room... Is this normal?

Please advice. Thank you in advance!
Noted with thanks.
Old 22-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just came back from AC few days back. First trip there as wanted to try a different place other than Pattaya. Frankly... i had a great time. Stayed in a nice hotel with 24hrs room service and also round the clock swimming pool and hot jucuzzi pool. But the main draw has to be the friendly gals and a much lower EWR as compared to LOS. Only drawback is probably the food.

This trip...being new, i only ventured into Walking St and visited about 10 bars.

Anyway... will try and post a FR when I have the time.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 22-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Just came back from AC few days back. First trip there as wanted to try a different place other than Pattaya. Frankly... i had a great time. Stayed in a nice hotel with 24hrs room service and also round the clock swimming pool and hot jucuzzi pool. But the main draw has to be the friendly gals and a much lower EWR as compared to LOS. Only drawback is probably the food.

This trip...being new, i only ventured into Walking St and visited about 10 bars.

hi, u mind telling me which hotel u staying with round the clock swimming n hot Jacuzzi pool.. can I know how much is the rate per nite too.. thxs alot..
Old 22-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

seems tiger offering sale for ac flight for next year.....isit time to try ac again???
Old 23-10-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
hi, u mind telling me which hotel u staying with round the clock swimming n hot Jacuzzi pool.. can I know how much is the rate per nite too.. thxs alot..
Stayed at lewis grand hotel. A bit pricey but i like the hotel. Paid about 85usd a night.

Anyway..stayed here because accompany friend knew the GM of the hotel.

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 23-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

same here , I visited AC 2 years (I think!) or so ago to have a change from Pattaya. Bar scene is about the same but the shear size of Pattaya play area wins hands down. Also the food as well as daytime entertainment (massage , tourist stuff etc) is much better than AC. Overall personally I still prefer Pattaya and I would still visit AC but only for the girls.
Old 24-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

One advantage of going AC... phils is less known for their nighylife as compared to LOS. So...easier to find excuse to go when missus asks

Old 24-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
same here , I visited AC 2 years (I think!) or so ago to have a change from Pattaya. Bar scene is about the same but the shear size of Pattaya play area wins hands down. Also the food as well as daytime entertainment (massage , tourist stuff etc) is much better than AC. Overall personally I still prefer Pattaya and I would still visit AC but only for the girls.
Bro is right. Other than the girls... nothing else. Most of thr massage palours dont offer any specials as well. Size is smaller as compared to Patts.

By the way... the girls wages in AC are pretty pathetic. 200 pesos a day. Housing also worse. I went to my girl place...9 girls sharing a big room. Stack aside is 9 thin foam mattress. Thats why my girl willing to stay in my hotel all the way. 555 that can be a good thing.

Old 24-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Big_nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody tries to bf waitress in Altantis ? Heard some of them are not into bf...
Old 25-10-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Oysterpay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_nite View Post
Anybody tries to bf waitress in Altantis ? Heard some of them are not into bf...
Waitress like all dancer at all bars are barfinable.it depends on if they are willing.but I should say many of the waitress at alantis & dollhse looks hot in thier uniform and stocking.

I had many good experience with them as most are older than regular dancer & please to be chosen Instead of the dancer who show more flesh.even the bartender is & mamasan is available if they are willing.

One Major attraction about ac is almost any girl of any catergory u saw in fields are avaiable!
Old 25-10-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oysterpay View Post
One Major attraction about ac is almost any girl of any catergory u saw in fields are avaiable!
How about the ones in station 4? There is a cute big boobie cop there I dun mind to barfine
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1