The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nightmare8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
US$ 40-50 will get a FULL FJ for ST or LT from JJ's or Zero Zone etc : WHY pay $ 50 for a HJ ??? Am totally CONFUSED bro !!

Dear Bro,

Previously someone mentioned that the rate of Summer Motel Kyat 15,000 and Summer Palace Hotel Kyat 25,000

But I phoned the reservation center and get the room rate 50usd & 60usd+ just now? Skyrocket in such a short time?
Old 07-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare8 View Post
Dear Bro,

Previously someone mentioned that the rate of Summer Motel Kyat 15,000 and Summer Palace Hotel Kyat 25,000

But I phoned the reservation center and get the room rate 50usd & 60usd+ just now? Skyrocket in such a short time?
ST rate is Kyat 15k & 25k ... what you are looking at is LT ( ie 24 hour rate)
Old 07-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKnight View Post
FJ for 40usd is consider ex liao bro. There are places where can get 25usd-30usd max.nett

Noted Senior Bro .... but WHY did the young bro pay US$ 50 for just a HJ ????
Old 10-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jiraiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
EXACTLY my sentiments !! Please do NOT bad-mouth JJ's : THE best pick-up joint in Rangoon
Dear bros, i never bad mouth.. i do went JJ..and my friend got hit one time alone and he didnt have the prior to go into the ktv.. i just wanna let others know..things do happen..
Old 10-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Damn monster never knew Yangon is so happening. Honestly I have been resisting my boss constant nudging for me to do some sales visit there owing to my perception that its a boring place...next year sure plan my visit there and on regular basis..
Old 11-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Raniwala is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare8 View Post
Dear Bro,

hey bro..let me share with u some sexy models and wash your eyes http://saigongirls.net/model/index

Yeah...
Old 11-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
f00l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in Yangoon from boxing day till after new year. Staying at traders.

any bros will be there during the period?
Old 14-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone knows where the girls at Emperor has moved to? Zero Zone or JJ?
Old 22-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
idealtical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Just wanna contribute after 3 night in Yangon. Went Zero Zone on the first night, its a pub cum singing cum model show kind of place. Think there s quite a number of places like that there. Singing all burmese songs and can seetat they are not professional singers at all...they serve as waitresses when they are not singing. Girls looks imo not too good, onl avg 6.

Then went to Park Royal hotel Music Lounge. At least there are better looking gals there. A few gals caught my eyes and they are all quite cute looking and young. And the place though is not he typical club we have in Singapore or China, the crowd is much more refined. And like one of the fellow brothers here mentioned, just write a room number on the book and you can get in for free....just see what is written at the previous entries and then write next door or sth...gals there can pick up. Drinks around 7000kts

Lastly, was brought to BME, was there at 930pm I think and the place already have got lots of gals waiting there. No customers yet though. Its your typical Thai Disco here, less the flower hanging. But the room is so bloody dark, so cant even see their face properly....but a few ok ones, prob 7 like that. Can pick up ones as well. Drinks there relatively cheaper than Park Royal. I did not stay long there as language is a problem, and the gal I was with was drunk already.

Lastly, side note, there is a Singapore Malaysia restaurant that have pretty ok food at Yangon international hotel. It at the side of the hotel. Next to it also ot a sports bar and also pioneer club I think....but from the outside of it I did not fancy so did not go in to see. Yangon though is still the beginning stage of development imo, plenty to do there in future I believe. Hotels are freaking expensive, something I must say. Any bros here wanna do something there??

Merry Xmas bros!!!
Old 22-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealtical View Post
Hi Bros,

Just wanna contribute after 3 night in Yangon. Went Zero Zone on the first night, its a pub cum singing cum model show kind of place. Think there s quite a number of places like that there. Singing all burmese songs and can seetat they are not professional singers at all...they serve as waitresses when they are not singing. Girls looks imo not too good, onl avg 6.

Then went to Park Royal hotel Music Lounge. At least there are better looking gals there. A few gals caught my eyes and they are all quite cute looking and young. And the place though is not he typical club we have in Singapore or China, the crowd is much more refined. And like one of the fellow brothers here mentioned, just write a room number on the book and you can get in for free....just see what is written at the previous entries and then write next door or sth...gals there can pick up. Drinks around 7000kts

Lastly, was brought to BME, was there at 930pm I think and the place already have got lots of gals waiting there. No customers yet though. Its your typical Thai Disco here, less the flower hanging. But the room is so bloody dark, so cant even see their face properly....but a few ok ones, prob 7 like that. Can pick up ones as well. Drinks there relatively cheaper than Park Royal. I did not stay long there as language is a problem, and the gal I was with was drunk already.

Lastly, side note, there is a Singapore Malaysia restaurant that have pretty ok food at Yangon international hotel. It at the side of the hotel. Next to it also ot a sports bar and also pioneer club I think....but from the outside of it I did not fancy so did not go in to see. Yangon though is still the beginning stage of development imo, plenty to do there in future I believe. Hotels are freaking expensive, something I must say. Any bros here wanna do something there??

Merry Xmas bros!!!
OK ... now go to JJ Entertainment !! It is THE best pick-up bar / ktv ... go at 8.30 pm for the best selection
Also you can try Power-Light ( not far from JJ) .... better singers & models etc than Zero Zone ....
Old 23-12-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK ... now go to JJ Entertainment !! It is THE best pick-up bar / ktv ... go at 8.30 pm for the best selection
Also you can try Power-Light ( not far from JJ) .... better singers & models etc than Zero Zone ....
so you had landed....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Yangon beauties vie to be Miss Christmas.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2...26-391618.html
Old 26-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yangon beauties vie to be Miss Christmas.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2...26-391618.html
Va Va Voom : mouth-wateringly HOT
Old 29-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
f00l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

reached Yangon 2 days ago, finally had some time free.

Will go out tonight to venture.
Old 29-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00l View Post
reached Yangon 2 days ago, finally had some time free.

Will go out tonight to venture.
First venture should be J J Entertainment : go at 8:30 pm for best choice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1