The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 01-01-2021, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

finally went back to r***** (actually this joint is quite a safe choice for those that like teasing massage / prefer to just lie down there) to visit J, her skills still as great as before both hard massage and teasing massage. As it is really rare to get a young pretty syt malaysian to help service my tool now, she makes the top of my RTM list for now. she is really good at making sure that you only fire before the session end despite doing a full on 1 hour teasing session. and for bros that know her, she is more daring now than before and also she upgrade her technique to include many more "steps" for us to experience.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 22
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Just had another tarma session at 2*4 Upper Thomson near H*o Mart (believe I had given many bros this contact so wont be giving anymore and this is damm obvious already)

Had a good 30 min rub by Jenny before she proposed her friend to come in for a wild FFM for $250. Her friend, Apple have ample boobs but not as pretty. Jenny is prettier but A cup. Had a hell of a time taking turns to mount me while i play with their boobs, suck them and finger them.

Came into Jenny while sucking hard on Apple boobs and fingering her. When I open the door to go and bath, there's a super pretty lady outside. I think she's the boss because when I paynow to them, they ask if she had received.

Would love to up her instead the next time round as she is totally my type. Short hair, sharp chin.

If any of you had up her before let me know.
I didn't see the short hair lady but managed to upped ivy. Pretty babe also
Old 04-01-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
I didn't see the short hair lady but managed to upped ivy. Pretty babe also
Ruby slim Viet milf moved to this area. Tempted but turned off by the $200 all in. Haiz!
Old 04-01-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pinpoint85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
Ruby slim Viet milf moved to this area. Tempted but turned off by the $200 all in. Haiz!
All in means inclusive of FJ?
Old 04-01-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboijj View Post
finally went back to r***** (actually this joint is quite a safe choice for those that like teasing massage / prefer to just lie down there) to visit J, her skills still as great as before both hard massage and teasing massage. As it is really rare to get a young pretty syt malaysian to help service my tool now, she makes the top of my RTM list for now. she is really good at making sure that you only fire before the session end despite doing a full on 1 hour teasing session. and for bros that know her, she is more daring now than before and also she upgrade her technique to include many more "steps" for us to experience.
Malaysian girl full service ?
Old 04-01-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Don't think full service leh
Old 04-01-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
azrinah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR or recommendations for A*** spa @ 24 sm? Been around that area and saw a few MLs
Old 05-01-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

hj and teasing massage max
Old 05-01-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 14
xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!xmuackx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaikat View Post
FR on one spa thats nearby Upper Thomson. Its a little inside, but the closest main road is Upper Thomson, I'd say. Malay ML.

Went to send my car for repairs and had a couple of hours to kill. Figured that best way to kill time is to go for a much needed massage session.

So I called up this Spa that is about 5 minutes walk from the workshop and requested a specific Malay ML. Unfortunately, she's only available after 4 hours from the time I called. So decided to go with the other Malay ML that was there and available.

Upon arriving, had to do the usual SafeEntry check in. I opted for 90 mins massage for $85 (really wanted a longer duration for massage as I got time to kill).

I was ushered into the massage room and took my shower. Once done, the Malay ML was already waiting outside. She came in, gave a warm smile and asked me to lay face down on the bed.

She was very chatty and the ice was broken just moments afterwards. Massage was strong, but lacked technique. Alot of repetitive rubbing with the same technique over and over again. Im not picky, as long as its strong, I'm good.

Conversation gradually steered towards a more erotic genre. I guess its her way to pre-qualify me if can pop GQ. Hahaha so I just went along with it.

She started to gradually teased and grabbed my balls from the rear. And not long afterwards, she pressed herself against my back, hugged me and whispered the GQ softly in my ear. Loved the approach! GFE right there. Said yes, and she softly told me that I'll need to pay $43 later at the counter. I agreed.

She spreads one of my leg open, and started teasing and fondling gently. Repeats the other side. Asks me softy to turn over facing up, smiles sweetly and begins to stroke slowly rhythmically. She leans down and starts licking my nipples. And then suddenly......
lifts up her blouse and plummet her tits in my face! She continues to pacify me with both sides of her tits. She leans in again, but this time closer to my face. And we started frenching. She picks up speed slightly with her stroking,not fast, but just right. Along with rubbing of balls and gentle stimulation of the perineum. Not long after, I exploded everywhere. She didn't stop stroking and made sure I unloaded everything before slowing down and eventually stops and wiped everything off for me.

She told me to hold on for a while, goes in the shower, washed her hand and forearms, and came back to massage my legs. we chatted for a good 15 mins or so, as she massages both of my legs.

Ends the session, I showered and get dressed. I was about to tip her as we headed out, but she walked ahead of me pretty fast and was already at the counter. I figured it was inappropriate to tip openly at the counter. So I just paid the $43 as agreed to the reception. The ML bids me goodbye and even opens the door for me.

As I was leaving, I noticed that we were in there for 2 hours.

Hence, I conclude that it was $85 (90 mins massage) + $43 (HJ + 30 mins). So to sum it up total damage was $128 for 2 hours massage, HJ, autoroam and extras. Not too bad I feel, considering the GFE level was high.

Massage 7/10 (strong but lacks technique)
Face 7/10 (not to my liking, but sweet)
Body 6/10 (I'm into petite girls, she's a lil fleshy but not obese)
HJ 9/10 (one of the best ones from an ML, but I had better)
Boobs 7/10 (I'm not a boob person. Hers is big, with sizable aerolas)
GFE 10/10 (communication was a breeze, chatty. And just something that most ML doesn't have)
Bro which massage you went? I went before is beside the hans which I tried I malay but abit fat. Yours is it skinny one?
Old 05-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mmok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review on a*** spa...
Go sometime in morning, where got no staff. Only 1 prc.. nice body, big and smooth boobs, eager to please.
Massage almost non existent, and quick to ask GQ. Allow full body autoroam...
Though did not go for full service, it should be there as well..
Old 05-01-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
damage?price???
Old 05-01-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

Some of the Zion Road ladies move to this area... But same attitude lah. Make you wait outside for 20 mins because double booked etc... At least this time more hidden but still saw 2 bros waiting outside for door to open...
Old 05-01-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shuffle_90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
just visited her. sad that no chance of roaming
Old 05-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
neddyflan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share contact?
Old 06-01-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
Any Bros tried this Ruby at Upper Thomson yet?
caught her on Michat, keep asking me to go down but just refused to tell me the massage entrance price. Do PM me if unable to public.

Last edited by dumdum; 06-01-2021 at 01:24 PM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1