The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
usually the regular will soft moan and whisper 老公,我要。
Lol this one remind me of an Ang pai at Jalan Besar .
Old 02-03-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Maybe it works but usually the ML is interested in you then can have this slow building effect, which she keen to know "slightly more" about you. Perhaps would work in those isolated shops. Those old timer ML with alot regulars wouldn't get hooked by curiosity. They are here to earn fast money for 2-4 years. But again, I could be wrong. Hope all bros can unlock your MLs. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Another line of conversation is to slowly let them know that you regularly go massage and have tried out various shops, the good and bad points of each and various encounters.

Slowly if they are interested, their curiousity will pique them to ask you more about what type of shops you visit --> what sort of services you experienced --> how much you typically pay for this and that service. This is where you ask if you should bring a cap on your next visit I remember the first time i encounter this opportunity, could only sumata the lady because silly me is unprepared.

It also helps if the ML is hungry milf, vs syt that draws more offers/attention.
Old 03-03-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

When Shi Han first came in 2017, she was still not that fat. Back then 170 only. She had a 妹妹 that I hooked up with; she was a gorgeous one at only 180.

Alice is the worst... the pix are nowhere near her. She also like to pretend like how atas she is, bragging she is getting her PR here like as if its that great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwt8822 View Post
Sure, bro. I only remember the reasons why I don't RTF (YMMV, all from $$$$$) :

1. An Ni (left sg; condo, $200)
- ugliest FL I ever met
- fat
- skin even worse than me (I'm 50+)
- no GFE

2. Shi Han (hotel, $260)
- expensive (I still miss the same price FL Money)
- fat
- skin a bit tan
- no GFE

3. Alice (hotel/condo, $220)
- fat
- oldest FL I ever met
- desires to 'control' customers (she checked the database & knew that I have booked other FL then questioned me why)

4. Stella (left sg; condo, $260)
- expensive
- attitude bad, impatient
Old 03-03-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
hwt8822 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabaraba85 View Post
When Shi Han first came in 2017, she was still not that fat. Back then 170 only. She had a 妹妹 that I hooked up with; she was a gorgeous one at only 180.

Alice is the worst... the pix are nowhere near her. She also like to pretend like how atas she is, bragging she is getting her PR here like as if its that great.

Now I will use BMI to gauge whether they are fat or not. Although their numbers in the website may not be accurate , it does help me, e.g.

An Ni - 19.3 (161, 50)
Shi Han - 18.8 (160, 48)
Alice - 18.4 (163, 49)

I will avoid any FL whose BMI is more than 17.4 (I use Vivi's - 166, 48 as a guide).
Old 09-03-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I went to book a massage session with her after work.The last time i met her was a year and a half ago.As usual, she immediately recognise me even with my face down.Nothing change.First she tell me that she cant use a lot of strength due to injury to her shoulder.Then she told me she got covid just around the new year period.I didnt engage her much because i fear more negative info will come out.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Actually, i wanted to give her a proposal.Just pay and fuck!
Old 13-03-2022, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 18
HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future

@Jabba I hope see you alright brother 🥰
Old 13-03-2022, 06:46 AM
Samster

I am alright.See thru her true colours and wont be stupid to fall into her trap again.Just enjoying her massage without extras.
Old 13-03-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
I am alright.See thru her true colours and wont be stupid to fall into her trap again.Just enjoying her massage without extras.
Bro care to share your story ?
Old 13-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
My advice is find a few suitable one to rotate around. Don’t just stick to one. Service tend to drop due to the familiarity. Also can avoid the kc trap by one particular ML.

The problem I encounter is when I try to find another one to rotate, I’m always disappointed, and that makes me treasure the first one more. So in the end it’s still that only one
Old 13-03-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro can share her ctc ? She must be worthy for you to walk into the trap. Thanks
Old 13-03-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 18
HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Time will head your wound
Old 13-03-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I really miss those days where there are plenty of PDMM...one I knew always says "老公,我要" probably she really misses her hubby back home。

Fortunately for her, she got remarried with a local Sinkie guy after their divorce was finalised in Motherland and unfortunately for me, the end of the "老公,我要" days。

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
usually the regular will soft moan and whisper 老公,我要。

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro can share her ctc ? She must be worthy for you to walk into the trap. Thanks
Hi brother, i not giving as really not worth.Your pocket will get one hole.
Old 13-03-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I really miss those days where there are plenty of PDMM...one I knew always says "老公,我要" probably she really misses her hubby back home。

Fortunately for her, she got remarried with a local Sinkie guy after their divorce was finalised in Motherland and unfortunately for me, the end of the "老公,我要" days。

I got involved with a PDMM as well.Hubby is in the army back in china.Came with her daughter here to study.Manage to up her many times sometime three times a week.Really enjoy every minute of it.A typical housewife type.She will massage me first before we engaged in sex.Well, she finally went back and we lost contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1