The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Sometimes I scratched ny head at what is Liverpool's manager trying to do? I was very surprised at yesterday's starting lineup. He make so many changes for such a crucial game. (
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
I beg to differ ... it was not a crucial game, not unless we've reached the semi-finals. It's just the League Cup after all ... winning it (or even the FA Cup) gets you only a UEFA place. So, how crucial can it be?
[/B][/COLOR]
I scratch my head reading that Rafa is again being criticised for team selection. Surprise surprise huh.

Can someone offer some proof that we lost because our team was outplayed at Stamford Bridge? Truth be told, I thought we were more outplayed by Scum at home than away at Chelski.

We matched Chelski until the goal/red card and played some good football going forward, if our final ball or shot was not there. Of course some players were not at their best yesterday but these were the ones many fans tend to like - Babel, Voronin, even Crouch.

I thought Momo, the perennial Pool Scapegoat, had a great game and not just tackling but in his support of the attack. Of course, no one would actually say that because...well...we all know he cannot pass right?

I also thought Itandje and to some extent Lucas played well - considering the big names in that Chelsea midfield. Carra was extremely unlucky to be on the losing side - and worse - to have a shot deflected off him into goal - he was a rock in that defence. The one person I was truly disappointed with was Crouch, and let's hope he learns from his mistake. He knows he let the team down.

To sum up - decent performance, disappointing result. Let's move on and prepare for Pompey.
Old 21-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Saito-san

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciter101 View Post
Seems like the unpredictable form continues.....
wat unpredictable form? i say it was brilliant strategy by benitez.
No support from the americanos to bring in new players coming so he have to be selective about his games to keep his key players fresh.

His quotes at the pre-match press interview gives a hint of wats on his mind - "we have to make use of the whole squad... my players are feeling tired.... it is a long season.... there is still many games to play.... etc""
Old 21-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saito-san View Post
wat unpredictable form? i say it was brilliant strategy by benitez.
No support from the americanos to bring in new players coming so he have to be selective about his games to keep his key players fresh.

His quotes at the pre-match press interview gives a hint of wats on his mind - "we have to make use of the whole squad... my players are feeling tired.... it is a long season.... there is still many games to play.... etc""
Just look at the pass few seasons, they can never maintain their form.
Losing to "small" teams when it matters....
That is why the gap is getting bigger and bigger.
If others like Man U or Arsenal can do it, why can't Liverpool do it.
Consistency is the key to the Championship, not with the current form they have now.
They need that "Cup Final" attitude to get them thru.
just take our nearest rival Everton, they are a budget team with small budget for players.
And yet they continue to produce the form day in and day out.
They are level on points with Pool now.
Rafa have spent a fair bit on the transfer market already, moaning about not enough $$ to buy players is not an excuse.
He may be good at CL, but what about BPL?
We have not won the league for a very long time already.
Time for Rafa to deliver and stop complaining.
Old 21-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciter101
just take our nearest rival Everton, they are a budget team with small budget for players.
And yet they continue to produce the form day in and day out.
Care to share WHY you have not switched allegiance for this super consistent team yet??

Quote:
Rafa have spent a fair bit on the transfer market already, moaning about not enough $$ to buy players is not an excuse.
Nope, it's definitely not an excuse ... it's a good reason.
Has it ever occurred to you that the biggest spender this season is MUFC, who actually just secured the BPL last season??

Quote:
We have not won the league for a very long time already.
Time for Rafa to deliver and stop complaining.
Just becoz we haven't won it for the longest time, we have a god-given right to win it again??
Then, what should the supporters for clubs like Preston North End, Nottingham Forest & Aston Villa be crying about??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 21-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

If money well spent, there will not be any moanings and grumblings!!!!
Spent wisely and correctly is the key.
Who cares if MU spent the most, they and Arsenal are the team to beat now.

Don't tell me you don't want Liverpool to win the BPL title when they have the resources and capabilities to do it.
They don't call them the Big 4 for nothing.
Old 21-12-2007, 07:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

CL Draw

Celtic vs Barca
Lyon vs Man Utd
Schalke vs Porto
Liverpool vs Inter Milan
Roma vs Real Madrid
Arsenal vs AC Milan
Olympiakos vs Chelsea
Fenerbache vs Sevilla

tough man .....
Old 21-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
SKILLFULL LICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

UEFA CL 1st knockout stage
Celtic vs Baca

Lyon vs Scum

Schalke04 vs Porto

Liverpool vs Inter

As Roma vs Real Madrid

Arsenal vs Ac Milian

Olympiakos vs Chelsea

Fenerbahce vs Sevilla

Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say, 'We're Liverpool'.

BILL SHANKLY OBE
(1913-1981)
Old 21-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of
Champions League last 16 draw:

Live - Champs League & Uefa Cup draws

Champions League last 16 draw:

CLASS B TIE

Celtic v Barcelona
Lyon v Manchester United
Schalke v Porto
Olympiakos v Chelsea
Fenerbahce v Sevilla

TOP CLASS TIE

Liverpool v Inter Milan
Roma v Real Madrid

Arsenal v AC Milan

MY PREDICTION

Chelsea and Scum get an easy tie >>> expected to go through.
Barcelona, Porto and Sevilla will qualify for quarter finals too.

IN THE MAIN TIE:

Real Madrid look secure to qualify cause Roma team don't look so strong this season esp when playing away.

AC Milan may scrap through, but very, very tight against Arsenal. It come down to is Fabregras is playing or injured?

Liverpool and Inter Milan is the tighest match of this round. But Inter Milan record in Europe is nothing much to shout off. But then Inter is flying in Italy this two seasons, leaving all opponents in their wake.

As a Liverpool supporter all my life, I will plump for my favorite Liverpool to repeat last season classic win against all odds against Barcelona.
Gerrard and Torres, please dun get serious injury in Jan/Feb 2008,
Old 22-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I beg to differ ... it was not a crucial game, not unless we've reached the semi-finals. It's just the League Cup after all ... winning it (or even the FA Cup) gets you only a UEFA place. So, how crucial can it be?

[/B][/COLOR]
Bro KingEros thanks for shaing your insights . However I only disagree with you on the above point. Hope you don't mind . The way I see it . Every game is crucial for them. Simply because they are professional players. Imagine in every competition they can get to advance to the next game it would also mean extra money for them. When they are palying constantly and winning every game won't you think you want to bet your money on them? Example as wat is happening to Arsenal right now. By losing some important games it only makes them harder to win any silver for this season.

If they continue to drop points when they should have won , it would give the American owners new ammunation to get rid of the manager. Everybody loves to see a winning team.With a winning team , they have every right to ask for more funds to buy new players.What you think? I would also love to see Liverpool winning this weekend. But looking at their form now I'm not too sure.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 22-12-2007, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I scratch my head reading that Rafa is again being criticised for team selection. Surprise surprise huh.

Can someone offer some proof that we lost because our team was outplayed at Stamford Bridge? Truth be told, I thought we were more outplayed by Scum at home than away at Chelski.

I also thought Itandje and to some extent Lucas played well - considering the big names in that Chelsea midfield. Carra was extremely unlucky to be on the losing side - and worse - to have a shot deflected off him into goal - he was a rock in that defence. The one person I was truly disappointed with was Crouch, and let's hope he learns from his mistake. He knows he let the team down.

To sum up - decent performance, disappointing result. Let's move on and prepare for Pompey.
It is a decent performance by a team whose players dont get really the chance to play with each other for a long period. Just look at the changes that Rafa made to the team selection you will know the answer. Actually I thought Liverpool could have won because Terry and Drogba are not playing. If Rafa had put his best 11 on the field the result would have been very different. I am surprised that with so many good players we still lost to Reading ; Man U and now Chelsea. Maybe Rafa should stop using the rotation system and have 2 teams instead. 1 for the domestic and 1 for the champions league.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 22-12-2007, 07:26 AM

Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Every game is crucial for them. Simply because they are professional players.
If they continue to drop points when they should have won , it would give the American owners new ammunation to get rid of the manager.
Bro,it's only in the perfect world the players are able to treat every single game as final,they will be exhausted physically & mentally if they do so. We lost to Reading mainly because our players had the crucial Marseille game in mind .

If you were the American owners,would you sack Rafa over his failure to advance into the later stage of CC or CL ?

Have faith in Rafa,he is building up his dream team,we are getting nearer.
Old 22-12-2007, 09:07 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
CL Draw

Celtic vs Barca
Lyon vs Man Utd
Schalke vs Porto
Liverpool vs Inter Milan
Roma vs Real Madrid
Arsenal vs AC Milan
Olympiakos vs Chelsea
Fenerbache vs Sevilla

tough man .....
2 questions ...

1) the return leg against Inter at the San Siro will be played on 11 Mar (1 week later than the other 7 matches), instead of 5 Mar ... is it just becoz AC Milan is playing their home leg on 4 Mar??

2) will there be another draw after this round is concluded?? or do these fixtures already determined a certain top & bottom half draw thing??
You'll never walk alone,
Old 22-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine
However I only disagree with you on the above point. Hope you don't mind. The way I see it. Every game is crucial for them. Simply because they are professional players.
What's there to mind ...
Ok, let's put it this way ... as professionals, every game is important ... but not every game is crucial. There is indeed a difference. Think about it.

Quote:
Imagine in every competition they can get to advance to the next game it would also mean extra money for them.
When you have made it into the fringe of the first team of a big club like Liverpool, you are getting a guaranteed S$60k-S$120k per week ... you think a 4-figure win bonus will be enough to entice you into playing better??
If anything, these very well-paid professionals train hard & play harder becoz it's in their competitive nature to wanna win things ...

Still not convinced?? Think Lucas Neill ... he chose West Ham over Liverpool, becoz the basic contract ensures he gets more per week. He certainly wasn't interested in the additional win bonus from playing in Europe, as well as the bonuses from potentially better cup runs.

Quote:
When they are playing constantly and winning every game won't you think you want to bet your money on them?
This part ... I dun quite get your logic.
If you think Liverpol FC should exist only to win consistently, so that you can lace your own pockets on the side ... then I think you should be supporting Derby County & just bet against them all the time. Isn't that simpler for you??
Yes, I'm a betting man too ... but I dun go around moaning like a spoilt sport when I lose money, certainly not blaming Rafa on his rotation policy for it.

BTW, the concept of "You'll Never Walk Alone" is built on the supporters backing the club, the team out of the love for them ... definitely not the other way around. IMHO, it is about backing the club, the team unconditionally too ... though I know a big majority of the people will disagree. Think about this too.

Quote:
With a winning team, they have every right to ask for more funds to buy new players.What you think?
Again, I think this part of your logic is rather warped.
You belong to the group who trashes Rafa's rotation policy ... meaning you advocate never changing a winning team.
Yet, in the same breath, you believe that with a winning team, then can the owners be convinced to part with their money to get new players.
Perhaps, you should really think hard ... & finally, decide which argument you really advocate.

Quote:
I would also love to see Liverpool winning this weekend. But looking at their form now I'm not too sure.
On this note, I am adamant that we lost 2 tight matches becoz Lady Luck wasn't smiling on us ... while the Reading match was all due to the anxiety complex (ahead of the Marseille game) poisoning the players' mind. So, I really disagree on "their form" being off.

In any case, my money is on Liverpool to beat Portsmouth by at least 2 clear goals ... as a start to picking up ALL 12 points in the festive fixtures. This would then change the whole look of the league table again ... come back then & join me in cheering for the Reds.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 22-12-2007, 01:20 PM

Quote:

will there be another draw after this round is concluded?? or do these fixtures already determined a certain top & bottom half draw thing??
Knockout phase
From the last 16 until the semi-finals, clubs play two matches against each other on a home and away basis with the same rules as the qualifying rounds applied. In the last 16, group winners play runners-up other than teams from their own pool or nation, while from the quarter-finals on the draw is free.

There will be another draw & no more country protections.
Let's do a triple over Chelski in the semis ?
Old 22-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

we were drawn against Inter Milan, presently the top Italia team.
personally, i feel that when we play those top team in the competition, we seem to play better.
so we will surely go through, provided we can take a sizable lead to Inter for the second leg...

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1