The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
flashyboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: KTV Kakis

Tdy SH - liquor (4bottles + 1 bottles) at V6. Anyone interested? Pls pm me.

Currently 3pax here.

Last edited by flashyboy; 11-09-2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DesmondSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kakis today?
Old 11-09-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1667 / Power: 13
QWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant future

Anyone knows if echo ktv at joo chiat still alive?
Old 11-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Rodneypotato is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by QWH888 View Post
Yes bro still alive
Old 12-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ShortFuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been lurking around but i guess i should contribute some FR since many people is asking about this particular Starlight ktv@cuppage

FR Starlight@cuppage plaza

My honest review about this place maybe is not for everyone but looking at some bad review i think is all about personal perferences. i Have only went there twice.

1st trip: went down around 10.30pm (i dont go for hh) as the normal SOP went inside room mummy all came.

Brought the girls in. i and my bro pick the girls (usually the girl age dunno why all claim to be 22yo)

Once in the action started even without our liquor was here. fyi martell cost ($468 per bottle) brought 2 btl. girl will hump you rabak you kiss you everything. i was abit shock as i dont usually go till the type of high end places.

As usually girl will leave after they finish their first rabak session with you (butterfly) as mention yes mama san was amy assistance all mummy is under amy name. their management team will come in to drink with you..so i asked some of their package how its goes. butterfly system ($50), Booking system ($250) since it our first trip i and my bro just wanna look see look see we took the butterfly system.

till 3am was as the usually SOP lor. $50 butterfly system dont expect vvip service such as maybe like bj or hj the most i reckon was rabak,kissing,breast folding etc max.( why cause my 2nd trip fr) my bro got bj in some dunno which corner but of course need to pay extra.

room:9/10(quite new the room)
girl:10/10 (appearance,age,body body figure etc)
Service:7.5/10 (yes they are pushy,but overall they are also doing sales job ma)
damage: i and my bro we split bills including liquor, mamasan waiter tips.
Damage wise is quite on a high end side,it not really meant for bro on a tight budget.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Continues from my 1st FR for starlight@cuppage ( too long cannot all at one post)

2nd trip: i think i kana KC by my syt miss her like crazy(she damn cute) neverthless as usually i and bro called mamasan book a room. vvip hr (girl have to go by booking ($250) this time round was with 4 bros, girl have to be arranged advancement booking. brought 1 martell only as of the timing.

this time was inside the vvip room with pool table,kinda shock as only brought 1 martell but i reckon was because of the timing we went (vvip hr).

once inside my girl saw me was like damn happy..XD,kinda surprised her.
bros also booked their girls all was happy, most of their girls are pretty, i haven see a really chui girl at this joint. money have to be paid first for this trip ($250 for our girls) and other $250 tip for mamasan i was like ARE U FUKING fucking serious but came to realise yes cause of the vvip hr it was why the tip for mamasan it fucking high i cant really talk much here for the vvip hr scared for csi ar.

as usually action start after having some drinks and pool table games. once the light dimed everything was on. what you guys name it all happen inside the room. it was FUN,Havoc,wild pretty much worth every penny we spend.

as usually after shop closes we went seperate ways some with our girl back to home/hotel. might need chemistry if were to tabao not all lady is willing to go back after program. overall was a fun trip. i not some rich ass fellow just a normal ta gong zai,but work hard play hard ma. my 2nd trip was the most expensive trip i been up to date for my ktv experience.

Extra info : i guess it really depends on chemistry, with their girls mostly all the rating 8/10 at least. their price of course will be on the much higher side
Price wise as follow: information is got from my 2 trip FR.
-$50 is the peanut butterfly system
-$250 booking system is the starter where action reveal
-hotel ST may range vary from $250-$350
-overnight may range vary from $400-600 (maybe after sometime the girl will give you special price XD)

damage wise 2nd trip: estimated around $800 - $1000 +++ per pax.
after this 2 trip i really become zai nan already haha.. but this joint is quite on the high end ktv joint but really a experience. not really for everyone la. some may like it,some may dislike it,it all about personal peference.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortFuck View Post
Continues from my 1st FR for starlight@cuppage ( too long cannot all at one post)

2nd trip: i think i kana KC by my syt miss her like crazy(she damn cute) neverthless as usually i and bro called mamasan book a room. vvip hr (girl have to go by booking ($250) this time round was with 4 bros, girl have to be arranged advancement booking. brought 1 martell only as of the timing.

this time was inside the vvip room with pool table,kinda shock as only brought 1 martell but i reckon was because of the timing we went (vvip hr).

once inside my girl saw me was like damn happy..XD,kinda surprised her.
bros also booked their girls all was happy, most of their girls are pretty, i haven see a really chui girl at this joint. money have to be paid first for this trip ($250 for our girls) and other $250 tip for mamasan i was like ARE U FUKING fucking serious but came to realise yes cause of the vvip hr it was why the tip for mamasan it fucking high i cant really talk much here for the vvip hr scared for csi ar.

as usually action start after having some drinks and pool table games. once the light dimed everything was on. what you guys name it all happen inside the room. it was FUN,Havoc,wild pretty much worth every penny we spend.

as usually after shop closes we went seperate ways some with our girl back to home/hotel. might need chemistry if were to tabao not all lady is willing to go back after program. overall was a fun trip. i not some rich ass fellow just a normal ta gong zai,but work hard play hard ma. my 2nd trip was the most expensive trip i been up to date for my ktv experience.

Extra info : i guess it really depends on chemistry, with their girls mostly all the rating 8/10 at least. their price of course will be on the much higher side
Price wise as follow: information is got from my 2 trip FR.
-$50 is the peanut butterfly system
-$250 booking system is the starter where action reveal
-hotel ST may range vary from $250-$350
-overnight may range vary from $400-600 (maybe after sometime the girl will give you special price XD)

damage wise 2nd trip: estimated around $800 - $1000 +++ per pax.
after this 2 trip i really become zai nan already haha.. but this joint is quite on the high end ktv joint but really a experience. not really for everyone la. some may like it,some may dislike it,it all about personal peference.
250 tip for mummy?

Smh. You kena chopped already.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ryan12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Any outing today?

Otherwise planning for SH @ Club Villa KTV tonight. Good for west side Bros. Viet joint

Split hard liquor (whisky or Vodka): $268
Mummy tips $20-$30 per pax.
Girls: $50 / $250

Can add me on Wechat: RyanOBi or text me
Old 12-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
250 tip for mummy?

Smh. You kena chopped already.
not really due to there no more waiter around all went home already. left only mummy to service us.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1667 / Power: 13
QWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant futureQWH888 has a brilliant future

Anyone can share starlight contact?
Thinking of going tonight.
Old 13-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros out for fun and drinks from 3pm?
Old 14-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
crappycrab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any HH today? Pm please
Old 14-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QWH888 View Post
Lol forget that joint la!
Now become flower joint liao..
Upstairs room but chabor CMI
Old 14-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nagasetomo is Cool - loads of Potential

Phoenix HH now . Anyone ? We chat:babydanielboy
Old 14-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

GentleGiant93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros! I'm new to this thread. You all should try Club Villa. Girls are good, the mummy is very friendly and will entertain guests, waiter/waitress pretty nice too. Overall nice ambience for a KTV. Although the prices of alcohol not that cheap or expensive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1