The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-10-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jaycel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Accidentally sent twice

Last edited by Jaycel; 24-10-2023 at 01:27 PM.
Old 23-10-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jaycel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, trying to get dh fb for the first time. Have been trying michat(msg tree) and badao but the the only result I get is 200 for 1 shot for 1 to 2 hr and its for ugly hippo. Am I doing something wrong, am I hunting at the wrong place?
For badao, can give tips on how to up the DW there? I got some matches, but usually they ghost me after(quite a dry texter myself).
Is it I straight away ask them when their off and ask them want to hang out? I need to do something to break the ice first before that step? Pls help
Old 24-10-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 15
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

over the weekend, I "bedded" 4 girl.

Friday noon - met a indon gf whom I like. already bedded her a few time, but stopped after a while. recently chatting again and asked her to go hotel, and she agreed. but she said she had menses. so never mind, went to sleep and hug for 2 hours.

Friday night - went overnight with a Pinoy, whom recently got a abortion because of me. halfway doing, she said she felt like bleeding, and true enough, there was blood. so end up hard cock standing the whole night.

sat whole day - met with another indon girl and got 2 shots. this one very funny, the first time we met and already go hotel, and every time we meet are just going to hotel

sun whole day - another regular indon girl who is a drunkard. kept drinking and messaging on the phone. we did a few times in between, and she managed to cum while riding me. while helping to do her phone, managed to peeped that she was arranging for meeting with other guy. manager to get 1 shot on her.

I'm broke already from all these hotel expenses.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 15
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoy81life View Post
Lai! Who have tried this DH before?
which location bro?

I dig short hair girls
Old 24-10-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Bro got heart broken.

Think he should be more worry than broken heart. Better go for check up asap. CIM, poison cum. She blow one before blowing you......maid where got loyal to you. Their ok is never ok one.
Old 24-10-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
My regular maid promised me she wasn’t seeing other guys.
Caught her using Michat a few times with messages from guys.
Yesterday checked her WhatsApp and she’s been doing BBBJ / CIM for guys in cars and lorries near her block.
Kept denying seeing guys.
Now she’s angry I accessed her WA and has blocked me…
Take it easy bro. When you decided to chiong any DH, do mentally prepared that the girls are seeing other men and fucked around. If you want to continue and enjoy her, act blur, else just fuck and dump.....
Old 24-10-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1003 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycel View Post
Hi guys, just a newbie trying to get DW fb. Have been trying michat(msg tree) and badao but the the only result I get is 200 for 1 shot for 1 to 2 hr and its for ugly hippo. Am I doing something wrong, am I hunting at the wrong place?
For badao, can give tips on how to up the DW there? I got some matches, but usually they ghost me after(quite a dry texter myself).
Is it I straight away ask them when their off and ask them want to hang out? I need to do something to break the ice first before that step? Pls help
Means it's skill issue lor. You go library borrow book on how to pick up girls also no point. It all depends on the person and how you talk to them. Go see how you talked to previous ladies and try to improve lor

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-10-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi guys, just a newbie trying to get DW fb. Have been trying michat(msg tree) and badao but the the only result I get is 200 for 1 shot for 1 to 2 hr and its for ugly hippo. Am I doing something wrong, am I hunting at the wrong place?
Sad ass, work so bloody hard just to get an ugly hippo and still need to pay $200 for 1 shot for 1 to 2 hr, comes with higher chances of disease w/o regular check ups.

Go geylang better. HAHAHA.

Even a Bangla can do better than you. Go learn from them, they are the Masters in this field. HAHAHA.
Old 24-10-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 4
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post

( Click to show/hide )
Friday noon - met a indon gf whom I like. already bedded her a few time, but stopped after a while. recently chatting again and asked her to go hotel, and she agreed. but she said she had menses. so never mind, went to sleep and hug for 2 hours.

Friday night - went overnight with a Pinoy, whom recently got a abortion because of me. halfway doing, she said she felt like bleeding, and true enough, there was blood. so end up hard cock standing the whole night.

sat whole day - met with another indon girl and got 2 shots. this one very funny, the first time we met and already go hotel, and every time we meet are just going to hotel

sun whole day - another regular indon girl who is a drunkard. kept drinking and messaging on the phone. we did a few times in between, and she managed to cum while riding me. while helping to do her phone, managed to peeped that she was arranging for meeting with other guy. manager to get 1 shot on her.

There are alternative room rental which are much cheaper than hotel.
Old 24-10-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi guys, trying to get dh fb for the first time. Have been trying michat(msg tree) and badao but the the only result I get is 200 for 1 shot for 1 to 2 hr and its for ugly hippo. Am I doing something wrong, am I hunting at the wrong place?
1. You go to the wrong source for your hunting.
2. You maybe not so good a texter and not a good talker, that's why you are not successful in your outcome from texting the DW.
Old 24-10-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
What's new, we are being scammed everyday by <you know who>.
You are referring to the MIW ?
Old 24-10-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 4
ntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntucchief View Post

I AM TOTALLY ENJOYING MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE DOMESTIC HELPER FROM THE TELE CHANNEL.
💖

WIN Liao Lor... 😂 Who Can Suck You So Deep Throat Till You Cums In Her Mouth & Eventually Swallow ???

Previous Pictures Can't Tell You Much.
Visual In Action Will Certainly Be 💯 Self Explanatory.
RETURNED FOR BBBJ CUMS CIM OVER THE WEEKEND.

NORTH EAST ENCOUNTER IN ACTION 💕 💖

👍 👍

ALL BROS, CAN KNOW YOUR COMMENTS ON THE ABOVE ?
TO ME, THIS IS A GREAT COMPLIMENT FOR MY POST OF
NORTH EAST ENCOUNTER IN ACTION 💕 💖

I AM REALLY DOUBTING THE MENTAL STATUS & STABILITY OF THIS IDIXXX.
HE IS SO PITIFUL. 😥
💖

NTUC - Not To Use Condom

Happy Domestic Helpers From Indonesia
Old 24-10-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 2
HKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama79 View Post
How did you know her?
via Michat lor
Old 24-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

HKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post

4 DHs. Steady bro.
Old 24-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Here is another clip by my DH.

https://www.veed.io/view/e1ead20f-bb...ue&panel=share

Valid for 24hrs.

Last edited by HKCAD; 24-10-2023 at 03:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1