The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-11-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
Some white knight already informed her good friend. Posted in her profile already.
Bro, it might not be the white knight. Last Sunday, saw a maid showing something look like this forum to other maids. It might be the previous white knight leak out to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homelyboy222 View Post
Hi Bro, she can be bargain till $120?
Chat with her before, she quoted $300.
She also can do CIP?
Bro, to be truth, all maids can cip. If she doesn't do now doesn't mean she nv do before. I went Sunday hotel, saw fresh cum on the floor. I use the towel with caution. Heard foreign workers bangla Indian don't use rubber, they let the maids eat pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rives View Post
Wah, inflation really fast.
Saturday DH is $200, Monday becomes $400.
I relax one corner, go normal fl ok already
Bro, inflation is real. We work till like dog to earn that 100 but maids juz lie down can get 300 already. Go toilet wash, meet another man n then another 300 haha.
Old 07-11-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Fasho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
My experience is different from yours. She dont look that slim.. she looks abit plump and skin is dark

If don't believe, maybe some of you go jio her and post FR
Ya, pussy abit of stale smell, I believe from the cum of banglas, but doesn't bother me.
Old 07-11-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
Some white knight already informed her good friend. Posted in her profile already.
Whats wrong bro? I'm just sharing info only.
Old 07-11-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasho View Post
The moment you bootlick the maid, you already fell fast into the 🥕 category. 好吃. HAHAHA.
Old 07-11-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Wow how.long did u get it for?
defo not once la,
Old 07-11-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
The moment you bootlick the maid, you already fell fast into the 🥕 category. 好吃. HAHAHA.
She wore slipper that day, and I lick pussy, not boot. What's wrong with you, you pay maid to lick her boot?? Such interesting fetish you have.
Old 07-11-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 9
myStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_lengchai View Post
You better don't eat and shit at the same place!

All bros, please DO NOT screw your own maid, you would never able to get away if she report you to police, consent or not consensual sex.

If you really want to screw a maid, screw other people maid, chances of kana sabotage is much much lower. Please practice safe sex, wear condom cos you never know they kana screwed raw by how many foreign imports and local men.

HIV-free is our way of life,
Hope to bonk until Ninety Nine !

TN
thats right, i even heard fr the folks when i was a boat captain, their friends had their life screwed up after having sex with the maid, some even worse trying to breakup the marriage and take over the wife place, blackmailing, lazy to work, their attitudes changes like in just the next day, 360 degree changes and now regretting their decision made that night, playing chess at void deck, sleep at parks
Old 07-11-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She wore slipper that day, and I lick pussy, not boot. What's wrong with you, you pay maid to lick her boot?? Such interesting fetish you have.
Someone's getting triggered and decides to play some simple english.
You can't deny your destiny, Bootlicker. HAHAHA.
They call you nicely white knight. I call you Bootlicker, what can you do about it. HAHAHA.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1030 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Go and Google what "Bootlicker "means before you make yourself seem more stupid. People just make simple comment so no need to get triggered.

Quote:
They call you nicely white knight. I call you Bootlicker, what can you do about it. HAHAHA.
See the account date it could be someone's clone account. I know of someone with lots of clone accounts and easily triggered too hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 08-11-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Triggered from? I'm merely replying your abnormal fetish question.

Since you probably an attention seeker, suit yourself. As I like to say, A tiger will not lose a night of sleep from an opinion of a sheep.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Managed to get another nude from the chio DH, WA sibei shiok, not sharing tho sorry.

I think in my humble opinion, it's better to slowly find quality DH (maybe young, slim and pretty or something) rather than playing the number game and fucking every DH I chat or find. Most of them are baby elephant, ugly or not worth it anyways, worst still is they also ask for money despite being fat, ugly or old etc etc.

Just my personal opinion la after being in the game for a short while, I rather find quality over quantity now.

Last edited by helpmefast; 08-11-2023 at 12:51 AM.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homelyboy222 View Post
Hi Bro, she can be bargain till $120?
Chat with her before, she quoted $300.
She also can do CIP?
You can try to bargain bro. CIP is no question asked unless she tells you first.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Go and Google what "Bootlicker "means before you make yourself seem more stupid. People just make simple comment so no need to get triggered.

See the account date it could be someone's clone account. I know of someone with lots of clone accounts and easily triggered too hahahaha
Ermmmm, ok, your name already say so much about yourself, understand that you are full of ego, but that doesn't mean you are a level above all men. Do some self checking please.
Old 08-11-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

did the white knight just saboed himself by giving himself away?lol
Old 08-11-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
did the white knight just saboed himself by giving himself away?lol
Yeap, that Bootlicker desperately wanted the attention by announcing it to everyone over this thread. See below. LOL.
After I called him out, he gets pissed. HAHAHA.
He wanted that attention, I gave him that. He gets super agitated overnight when others were sleeping. HAHAHA.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1