The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-11-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

guys which hotel is not always full on sunday?

any recommendation?

my new maid only free on sunday
im meeting her lunch time as morning she will meet her friend first

hotel81 and frangrace i know always full house on sunday
Old 17-11-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

I just call the few branches nearest or most convenient to find out current vacancy status.
Sundays will always be hard to find rooms.
Old 17-11-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

saw from tiktok cosyplacesg

anyone tried that place?
netflix thing
Old 17-11-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post

any recommendation?

All hotels are always full on Sundays. Also, if share with you later will also become full lol. Just go to Geylang and try all the hotels. Recently I brought my DH to Hotel81 I was told to wait 1hr end up only 15mins. Or you try Dayuse see if can book lor

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 17-11-2023, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

anyone tried that place?
netflix thing
That one only for watching movies right? Don't simply go there and piak piak later the staff find out and call mata on you guys. My DH also wanted to go there but looking at the rates not worth it. Also, I rather do on bed and not sofa and cannot wash up.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 17-11-2023, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
teehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

anyone tried that place?
netflix thing
Doors are not soundproof and some sofas are stained.

There are a couple Chinese websites of condo listings for one day use. Usually the landlords aren’t able secure a tenant on time and just want a quick buck. Used to rent one regularly for $100/day at Admiralty but he has since found a tenant.
Old 17-11-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Fasho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

any recommendation?

Go early in the morning and register for anytime of the day.

Going to pump her one last time this weekend before changing new target

Old 17-11-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Fasho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by East View Post
I just call the few branches nearest or most convenient to find out current vacancy status.
Sundays will always be hard to find rooms.
Go early morning like 8-9am, book the room at the timing you want bro, but make payment first.
Old 17-11-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

any recommendation?

Go in late afternoon ard 5pm, higher chance getting a room. U may want to bring along your own towel, bangala Indian workers they mostly don't use rubber, shoot everywhere take the towel wipe. Mostly fuck few rounds in 2 hours, imagine the volume of cum they shoot out.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:54 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
L1m0s1n3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows of 'Seo A-rii' on MiChat? Young Myanmar girl quoting $500/3hrs/Unlimited/Raw
Old 17-11-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1m0s1n3 View Post
Anyone knows of 'Seo A-rii' on MiChat? Young Myanmar girl quoting $500/3hrs/Unlimited/Raw
I think few pages back someone already mentioned this name...
Old 17-11-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to share some experiences.

I use to know a DH way back, maybe 6-7 years?

Back then fewer Myanmar maid, only Pinoy and Indo. Manage to get know one maid when I went to deliver things to my friend and my friend gave me her number. She is from Indonesia. Chinese apparently.

Long story cut short. On a Sunday evening, my friend who was overseas asked me a favour to pick his maid from City Hall and send her to pick his excess baggage that he could not check in at the airport. And to keep it at home thereafter.

So after I pick her and send her to airport and my friend house, it was already 9pm and we had not eaten yet. So out of kindness I bought dinner and gave her her share. When we reached home, she told me that she can help me put on plate and it’s nicer etc. I oblige and I also told my friend, he was ok with it. Nothing happened. But she did drop hints that she needs money and she is Lonely… she told me she misses home and her life in Indo.

The next day, I received a text from her for money. Back then no PayLah! Etc. she told me not to tell her employers and she will return the favour one day.

I obliged since it’s only a few hundred dollars. I went up to my friend house just to pass her the money after work. She asked me in to the house and pour me a drink.

I jokingly asked how are you going to repay me, and she thought for a while before asking if I wanted to fuck her. I was like Wat??? Then I say ok, where and when? She said why not now? So I say ok but not on my friends bed.

She asked me to wait and went into shower and change to T shirt without shorts.

She was actually quite young, has fair skin and was slim
And in my opinion quite tall. Had a pair of small breasts, maybe B +? Erected tits and her pussy was shaved to my suprised. She pulled my hand and asked me to pleasure her. Letting out soft moans, while I finger and feel her pussy lips.

I then lean over to kiss her and she slowly open her mouth and out mouths met and we started tasting each other tongue. She then let me into her room
Where she sleeps and lay out a mat on the floor. She turned off the light and turned on a soft warm light near the window. The mood and environment was right.

She begin to take off her cloths and pushed me to lie down. Removed my shorts and begin to kiss and licked both my ears and then lick me all the way down. By then I was already rock hard. She took my cock and gave a good up down stroke and looked at me before sucking it and deep throating for a good 3-5 mins.

Suddenly she turn her push towards me and ask me to pleasure her and give her good licks. I obliged and even finger her. No smell at all. She begin to moan and say she missed getting her Pussy licked and eaten and I’m a good pussy eater. After about 10mins, she stood up and asked me to stay still. She then squat slowly without any support lower her pussy to my cock, was about to insert in when I asked, no condom?

She replied, no in Indo, sex no condom. Condom not allowed. Cannot feel your dick in my pussy. I say Wah dangerous, she said she long time no sex jus come Singapore pass all test. I was relived. I say, no scare pregnant. She say period coming in 1-2days, should be safe. Without notice she lowered her self and her face was full of ecstasy. I could feel her pussy juice entering my cock and the Shiok feeling of warm pussy walls around my dick.

She rode me and pump me in cow girl position. At the same time also bend down to lick my nipples and dfk me. This went on for like 10mins then I was about to cumm. I told her to stop so I can shot outside. To my surprise and shock, she actually rode me harder and doesn’t allow me to pull out and I shot all my load in her. She smiled and lie down on me. I was happy and worried.

Long story cut short, I met her outside like every Sunday and spend like half a Sunday morning with her before she go have her fun with her friends etch money wasn’t an issue and she often demand for it. All sex was unprotected and never once got any VD.

Not sure if she fuck any men outside but she told me she likes it when I shoot my load in her.

2 years contract up and she decided to move on to HK since she doesn’t like working in Singapore as pay is low and house big to maintain.

Now that I look back. It’s often the thrill of fucking ur FB every week end that satisfy you.
Miss those days where I spend on hotel and we made love like 2-3 times a faux

Sometimes we can just DFK for along time while lying on bed.
Old 17-11-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post

It’s only a few hundred dollars
Bro, you sibei rich sia.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 17-11-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasho View Post
Go early in the morning and register for anytime of the day.

Going to pump her one last time this weekend before changing new target

This one looks good to pick piak bro 👌
Old 17-11-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Wha bro you lucky to have a sex starved FB. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Just to share some experiences.

I use to know a DH way back, maybe 6-7 years?

Back then fewer Myanmar maid, only Pinoy and Indo. Manage to get know one maid when I went to deliver things to my friend and my friend gave me her number. She is from Indonesia. Chinese apparently.

Long story cut short. On a Sunday evening, my friend who was overseas asked me a favour to pick his maid from City Hall and send her to pick his excess baggage that he could not check in at the airport. And to keep it at home thereafter.

So after I pick her and send her to airport and my friend house, it was already 9pm and we had not eaten yet. So out of kindness I bought dinner and gave her her share. When we reached home, she told me that she can help me put on plate and it’s nicer etc. I oblige and I also told my friend, he was ok with it. Nothing happened. But she did drop hints that she needs money and she is Lonely… she told me she misses home and her life in Indo.

The next day, I received a text from her for money. Back then no PayLah! Etc. she told me not to tell her employers and she will return the favour one day.

I obliged since it’s only a few hundred dollars. I went up to my friend house just to pass her the money after work. She asked me in to the house and pour me a drink.

I jokingly asked how are you going to repay me, and she thought for a while before asking if I wanted to fuck her. I was like Wat??? Then I say ok, where and when? She said why not now? So I say ok but not on my friends bed.

She asked me to wait and went into shower and change to T shirt without shorts.

She was actually quite young, has fair skin and was slim
And in my opinion quite tall. Had a pair of small breasts, maybe B +? Erected tits and her pussy was shaved to my suprised. She pulled my hand and asked me to pleasure her. Letting out soft moans, while I finger and feel her pussy lips.

I then lean over to kiss her and she slowly open her mouth and out mouths met and we started tasting each other tongue. She then let me into her room
Where she sleeps and lay out a mat on the floor. She turned off the light and turned on a soft warm light near the window. The mood and environment was right.

She begin to take off her cloths and pushed me to lie down. Removed my shorts and begin to kiss and licked both my ears and then lick me all the way down. By then I was already rock hard. She took my cock and gave a good up down stroke and looked at me before sucking it and deep throating for a good 3-5 mins.

Suddenly she turn her push towards me and ask me to pleasure her and give her good licks. I obliged and even finger her. No smell at all. She begin to moan and say she missed getting her Pussy licked and eaten and I’m a good pussy eater. After about 10mins, she stood up and asked me to stay still. She then squat slowly without any support lower her pussy to my cock, was about to insert in when I asked, no condom?

She replied, no in Indo, sex no condom. Condom not allowed. Cannot feel your dick in my pussy. I say Wah dangerous, she said she long time no sex jus come Singapore pass all test. I was relived. I say, no scare pregnant. She say period coming in 1-2days, should be safe. Without notice she lowered her self and her face was full of ecstasy. I could feel her pussy juice entering my cock and the Shiok feeling of warm pussy walls around my dick.

She rode me and pump me in cow girl position. At the same time also bend down to lick my nipples and dfk me. This went on for like 10mins then I was about to cumm. I told her to stop so I can shot outside. To my surprise and shock, she actually rode me harder and doesn’t allow me to pull out and I shot all my load in her. She smiled and lie down on me. I was happy and worried.

Long story cut short, I met her outside like every Sunday and spend like half a Sunday morning with her before she go have her fun with her friends etch money wasn’t an issue and she often demand for it. All sex was unprotected and never once got any VD.

Not sure if she fuck any men outside but she told me she likes it when I shoot my load in her.

2 years contract up and she decided to move on to HK since she doesn’t like working in Singapore as pay is low and house big to maintain.

Now that I look back. It’s often the thrill of fucking ur FB every week end that satisfy you.
Miss those days where I spend on hotel and we made love like 2-3 times a faux

Sometimes we can just DFK for along time while lying on bed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1