The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

1654a
Xiao qiao

Looks: Early to Mid 30s

Body: Tall, Slim enough, B cup natural, got butt

Service:
Bathroom, some soapy play play and start frenching.

On bed she started her cat bath from my ear to my legs. During her cat bath i can feel her soft natural boobs keep bua my body and her soft and warm tongue going round and round in circles to massage my back. After that she use her mouth to suck up and down, the combined effect is quite comfortable and i enjoyed it. Somewhere along the way she also use her nails to lightly scratch my back up and down....its a nice feeling. My memory is kinda hazy because i was relaxing too much, i think she cat bath my upper body first, then she scratch my back, then she cat bath my lower body.

After the cat bath finish she ask me to get on all 4 and she started to sensually tongue massage my backside crack and butt area. I feel she can improve if she focus more and spend more time to do sensual stuff on the butt crack and sensitive zones near there.

After some sensual play around the bum, she started the AR and i felt her warm and soft tongue on my ass... together with some gentle hand strokes on my dick. I think she did this part well. Her earlier cat bath was relaxing and made me kinda comfortable and abit sleepy, her AR is when the erotic start to ramp up and i start to wake up. The AR lasted quite long with regular tongue pokes inside. She also sucked my dick from behind and it felt really good.

Next she ask me to turn over, Her bbbj is Solid Good, she sucked my dick all in, inside her mouth and her tongue start to massage my dick. I dunno how to explain, its like a combo of sucking and tongue massage on ur dick, if u like blowjobs then i suggest u try it urself.
I almost misfire as it was really good.

There is also lots of frenching available on demand. She spent a good amount of time on service until im totally satisfied.

Sex: can ride on top and tight. Doggy is ok, she got enough bum for doggie. Lying doggy is good enough and tight. Missionary is tight with good frenching.

Attitude: Friendly and GFE

Summary: Tall. Frenching, Very good BBBJ, Tight pussy.

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 05-11-2023 at 07:14 AM.
Old 17-11-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
1654a
Xiao qiao

Looks: Early to Mid 30s

Body: Tall, Slim enough, B cup natural, got butt

Service:
Bathroom, some soapy play play and start frenching.

On bed she started her cat bath from my ear to my legs. During her cat bath i can feel her soft natural boobs keep bua my body and her soft and warm tongue going round and round in circles to massage my back. After that she use her mouth to suck up and down, the combined effect is quite comfortable and i enjoyed it. Somewhere along the way she also use her nails to lightly scratch my back up and down....its a nice feeling. My memory is kinda hazy because i was relaxing too much, i think she cat bath my upper body first, then she scratch my back, then she cat bath my lower body.

After the cat bath finish she ask me to get on all 4 and she started to sensually tongue massage my backside crack and butt area. I feel she can improve if she focus more and spend more time to do sensual stuff on the butt crack and sensitive zones near there.

After some sensual play around the bum, she started the AR and i felt her warm and soft tongue on my ass... together with some gentle hand strokes on my dick. I think she did this part well. Her earlier cat bath was relaxing and made me kinda comfortable and abit sleepy, her AR is when the erotic start to ramp up and i start to wake up. The AR lasted quite long with regular tongue pokes inside. She also sucked my dick from behind and it felt really good.

Next she ask me to turn over, Her bbbj is Solid Good, she sucked my dick all in, inside her mouth and her tongue start to massage my dick. I dunno how to explain, its like a combo of sucking and tongue massage on ur dick, if u like blowjobs then i suggest u try it urself.
I almost misfire as it was really good.

There is also lots of frenching available on demand. She spent a good amount of time on service until im totally satisfied.

Sex: can ride on top and tight. Doggy is ok, she got enough bum for doggie. Lying doggy is good enough and tight. Missionary is tight with good frenching.

Attitude: Friendly and GFE

Summary: Tall. Frenching, Very good BBBJ, Tight pussy.
Bro, this house what is the damage ar? TIA
Old 17-11-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Since he no longer says it I will say it. Not all those who wander are lost.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-11-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblock View Post
Bro, this house what is the damage ar? TIA
$200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Since he no longer says it I will say it. Not all those who wander are lost.
this quote brings back memories, i have not used it for a long time
Old 18-11-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

I forgot my pw to my geylangwander2 account.......now continue with 3......
Old 20-11-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
tiredv is Cool - loads of Potential

what’s the rates at 2038? got short time?
Old 20-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

2038 is $60
Old 22-11-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
I forgot my pw to my geylangwander2 account.......now continue with 3......
Can use forget password to reset.
Old 22-11-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
Can use forget password to reset.
I used shark email so the email dunno go where
Old 26-11-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mcodex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry double posted in another thread.

Last edited by mcodex; 26-11-2023 at 06:33 PM.
Old 29-11-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Recently went to RTF the syt with good body again but her attitude quite lousy lah. Sigh, now old uncle liao the girls all treat u differently. This syt, i book her 2 session but after i finish she dun wan to hug hug, juz ignore me and do her own thing. Make me think back of xiao qiao 1654a hot n passionate service, Aiiiii.....

But recently i am in the mood for syt with good body, the body must S shape, the boobs can be fake if soft enough but the butt must be those bouncy bouncy, high quality premium type......geylang only got afew syt that can fit my body citeria. 2038 g7 is one of them and her service and attitude also good but her queue too long

Last edited by Geylangwander3; 29-11-2023 at 11:23 PM.
Old 29-11-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Recently went to RTF the syt with good body again but her attitude quite lousy lah. Sigh, now old uncle liao the girls all treat u differently. This syt, i book her 2 session but after i finish she dun wan to hug hug, juz ignore me and do her own thing. Make me think back of xiao qiao 1654a hot n passionate service, Aiiiii.....

But recently i am in the mood for syt with good body, the body must S shape, the boobs can be fake if soft enough but the butt must be those bouncy premium quality type......geylang only got afew syt that can fit my body citeria. 2038 g7 is one of them and her service and attitude also good but her queue too long
If U prefer better service & strong GFE, then prc $200 generally provide more of it.

Those thai/viet which charges 50% or lesser, cannot expect so much. Cos their turnover is higher, need to fast in fast out.
Old 03-12-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
If U prefer better service & strong GFE, then prc $200 generally provide more of it.

Those thai/viet which charges 50% or lesser, cannot expect so much. Cos their turnover is higher, need to fast in fast out.
I know bro.....but sometimes still can get gems at $60 or $100 thai.....$200 prc is too high for me

I will share fr soon for one of my top 5 geylang syt

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Geylang Wanderer

G2

Looks: Mid 20s, fair, got upside down smile

Body: small size and petite, fair, small waist, fake soft C/D cups, nice bum good for doggy

Services: enthusatic in giving service but skill only very average

Sex: can kiap very tight when shes on top but didnt kiap me during missionary. doggy feels quite nice, lying doggy abit strange because she keep arch her back and cant get the correct position. Missionary i felt her pubic?? bone hitting me, dunno might be just me.

Attitude: mix of charming, cute and fiesty. With her upside down smile, can hit your soft spot sia.

Summary: her attitude can change according to her mood but the fiesty side is just under the surface, tease her abit and sure come out. Her body small size like a cute little kola bear to hug. Wasted her blowjob skill not really there.....i really enjoyed my time with her, like bf-gf but the sex abit pain cause her bone keep hitting me in missionary

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 04-12-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShaneTan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha, curious why u say 1832 is fiesty..i tried her a couple of times and find her generally good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1