The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 09-01-2008, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Let's hope they can start building up and kick start the form they have earlier on.
Sad to see this happened to a team like Liverpool.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
But what happened to Agger? He has been out for 4 months
His metatarsal has not healed properly ... there is still pain in his foot, guess some of the broken bone bits are the culprits.
He's training now with specially padded boots ... but still comfy enough for Rafa to wanna risk him.

http://www.icbmedical.com/__data/pag...Structure3.gif
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

SKRTEL SIGNS UNTIL 2012
Steve Hunter 11 January 2008

Liverpool have today confirmed the signing of Slovakian international defender Martin Skrtel from Zenit St Petersberg on a four and a half year contract.

The established centre half has 15 international caps for his country and Reds boss Rafael Benitez is predicting a bright Anfield future for the 23-year-old.

"I think he is a player maybe not many people know about but he played against Everton for Zenit St Petersberg, and he is a centre half that knows the English style," said Benitez.

"He is aggressive, quick, is good in the air and I think he's a very good player for the future and also for the present.

"He is very competitive, but his mentality for me is very good. Watching him in some games his mentality is similar to Carra so I think it's very positive for the team.

"Our scouts first knew of him when he was playing for Slovakia and we have been monitoring him since the start of the season.

"We saw him play against Everton in the UEFA Cup match at Goodison and during the last few months we have been checking him closely.

"I don't think he will be ready for Middlesbrough because the Russian league season ended more than a month ago and the last competitive game Martin played was in the UEFA Cup in December.

"He has been training but I don't think that will be enough. He needs to get to know his team-mates and the league but I will look at him in training because he has a very good physical condition."

The Reds boss also believes Skrtel is a player who will settle quickly into life at Anfield and put pressure on the likes of Jamie Carragher, Sami Hyypia and Daniel Agger for a starting role in the first team.

"He has quality and he can be a problem for them and a good problem for me if I need to decide who to play in the future," added Benitez.

"He has experience and enough quality for playing as soon as possible."

Skrtel will wear squad number 37 at Anfield.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 11-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

10 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT SKRTEL
Paul Hassall 11 January 2008

You've heard all the speculation, digested the paper talk and analysed the stats, but just how well do you know our latest signing?
Liverpoolfc.tv reveals 10 things you never knew about Martin Skrtel:

1. Skrtel was a competent hockey player and could have followed a career in the sport until his passion for football took over and - fortunately for us - he opted to ply his trade in the world of the beautiful game instead.

2. He has already had a taste of what it means to play football on Merseyside having featured for former club Zenit St Petersberg in a 1-0 UEFA cup defeat against Everton on December 5, 2007.

3. At the age of 23 Martin is already an established international with Slovakia. He has 15 caps to-date and scored his first and only goal for his country in a Euro 2008 Qualifier when he netted the opener in a 6-1 win at home to Cyprus.

4. A move to Liverpool has left him so excited he has had trouble sleeping. He said: "I have realised that in all likelihood a new era of my life is beginning. I struggled to get any sleep on Saturday night, and I normally have no problems sleeping."

5. The 6ft 4 defender came second in the list of the best football players named by Slovak Football Union and newspaper 'Pravda' in December 2006.

6. He was a key member of the Zenit side that clinched the 2007 Russian League title - their finest achievement since winning the USSR Championship in 1984.

7. If Liverpool qualify for next season's Champions League he could well come up against his former teammates as a result of their title success.

8. He becomes Liverpool's most expensive defender, with the fee surpassing the previous record for Daniel Agger in January 2006.

9. Martin was born on December 15, 1984, on the very same day as guitarist Joshua Third, of cult rock band The Horrors.

10. He rose through the ranks at Slovakian outfit FC Previdza and also played for FC Trencin before leaving his homeland for Zenit in 2004. He played 113 matches for the Russian side, scoring five goals in total.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 11-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Samster

Klinsmann to coach Bayern from next season
Updated: Jan. 11, 2008

Jurgen Klinsmann will take over as coach of Bayern Munich from next season.

The former Germany boss will take over from Ottmar Hitzfeld, who is set to step down from the post at the end of the current campaign.

A statement on Bayern's official website read: 'Former Germany boss Jurgen Klinsmann will succeed Ottmar Hitzfeld as Bayern head coach on July 1, 2008.'

The appointment marks Klinsmann's first foray into club coaching after he guided host nation Germany to third place in the 2006 World Cup.

The 43-year-old won 108 caps for his country and was captain for the successful Euro 96 campaign.

Klinsmann enjoyed a successful stint with Bayern between 1995 and 1997, winning UEFA Cup and Bundesliga honours.

The club have announced a press conference for 4pm local time on Friday.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 13-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Another disappointing display by the reds. Rafa's future looks very bleak. Got one player totally cannot play and is always losing the ball. Making the defenders work extra time. Only when they substituted him in the last 20 mins Liverpool played better. But again a lit bit too late.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 13-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolfcTV

Rafa Benitez plans to select his strongest possible side when Luton Town travel to Anfield for the FA Cup third round replay on Tuesday.
The Spaniard this week denied he selected a weakened side at Kenilworth Road, pointing to the fact he had 10 internationals in the side.

"I was surprised when a journalist questioned me about not using my strongest team," said Benitez, who was without Steven Gerrard for the initial tie due to injury.

"We had 10 international players in the side but the journalist was just talking about Fernando Torres, so I think he didn't know exactly about our squad.

"We will approach the replay with the same idea. I will use a strong team again because we want to progress in the FA Cup.

"It is a fantastic competition and we want to win it again."

Benitez, whose side have seen in the New Year with three consecutive draws, admits the performance at Luton was not good enough.

However, the Liverpool boss is confident his players can shake off their indifferent form to record a first win of 2008.

"It wasn't good enough, that is clear. We were really disappointed after the game but a lot of Premier League teams didn't even get a replay," he said.

"We watched some videos and we knew it could be a tough game because they are physical and for them it was like a final.

"It was an opportunity for their players to show their quality and put themselves in the window. You must give credit to them because they played well.

"Maybe we can learn from this game and it will be totally different at Anfield. We have another opportunity now and I have a lot of confidence in our team. I think we will win because we want to progress in the competition."

Luton, currently in administration, have lost several players since the initial tie including David Edwards and Chris Coyne.

Frustrated by player sales, manager Kevin Blackwell has tendered his resignation and will step down in February.

The winner of Tuesday's tie will face either League One Swansea City or non-league Havant and Waterlooville.
-liverpoolfctv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 14-01-2008, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Another disappointing display by the reds. Rafa's future looks very bleak. Got one player totally cannot play and is always losing the ball. Making the defenders work extra time. Only when they substituted him in the last 20 mins Liverpool played better. But again a lit bit too late.
That player I totally agree!
Old 14-01-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Cummingliao is Cool - loads of Potential

Something to share...

Arabs eye £500m Liverpool buy-out | Sport | The Observer

Fucking Yanks, if this is true.
Old 14-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 21
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post

Who the player??
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 14-01-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilspawnsss View Post
Who the player??
I think its Voronin.

Funny why many players after they come to liverpool , all the passing and shooting become worse. Maybe there's a problem with the trainer.
Old 14-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 22
skyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Personally, I believe he was totally professional (to the club) by not being honest (to the press) ... Kaladze was merely a decoy.
Just see how he nicked a player of Leiva's stature from under every other big club's nose ...

As for the Mascherano deal, I also believe the Yanks are playng hard ball haggling around that 17m-pound price-tag ... by making it look like LFC is uninterested in paying for that price, a hungry-ghost-festival-style bidding war could just be avoided with the likes of Barcelona & Juventus.
I just hope this stunt doesn't back-fire ... despite Mascherano announcing his preference for staying on at LFC, his owners will treat & trade him like nothing more than just a piece of meat!!
Good analysis,but for mascherano case, i think its more of owner only have certain amount of $$ available now couple with momo not sold yet,so rafa make the decision to buy a defender to solve defence crisis 1st coz mascherano still can wait for few mths...hopefully by that time can earn some $$ from champions league and sell some players.
Old 14-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 22
skyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmilk View Post
I think its Voronin.

Funny why many players after they come to liverpool , all the passing and shooting become worse. Maybe there's a problem with the trainer.
Riise also cmi liao....

Many fans are suspecting our down fall got something to do with the departure of pako coz when he left, results starts to get bad coincidentally
Old 14-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmilk
I think its Voronin.
Yes, you are right ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmilk
Look at it this way ...
Fandi, at his prime, was one of the best in SE Asia ... when he played for Groningen, he was still one of the best in that squad ... but before that, when he was having trials at Ajax, he was fighting for places with the likes of Marco van Basten & Jan Molby - you think it was gonna do his own confidence a lot of good??
When these players play for a lesser club, they are not expected to win all the time ... so, even if they miss open-goal chances, they will not be crucified like they would if they are at a big club having a shot on target saved by the keeper.
That's the difference ...

At this level, trainers only work on conditioning & tactics ... they dun teach the players how to pass or shoot anymore. That should have been done when these players were in their teens.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 14-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am selling my Liverpool FC Official Guide 2008.
Hardcopy and mint condition.
Any interested buyer?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1