The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Spa types are not "people you've never thought of" ok.
Hahaha absolutely true. Quite the opposite actually.
My ML seems to be dropping hints.
I've been her customer for a few years but not sure if I wanna the relationship to turn into sex...
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
PraetorianGuard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Damn... strike toto liao.
Put a ring on her , mai tu liao😁👌
Thanks for the kind words bro. Already bought her a ring and she got me one too which we wear. As far as her parents are concerned we might as well be married and even in front of her parents or relatives she calls me hubby but we want to take our time. She was very badly hurt in the past and even her folks have told us don't need to be married if don't want to just as long as you both are truly in love and look after each other. Believe me bro, already had "the talk" with her dad before we started staying together where if I fuck up, I'm dead (she sitting here reading what I'm typing and just laughed and said not dead lah, but close... LOL). For her, her 3 rules for us are: don't ever lie to her, don’t ever cheat on her and don’t ever disrespect her family. She follows the rules with me too because these 3 rules she takes super seriously and any breech would mean the end.
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
He is a big teddy bear, nice to hug when we have sex. Of course, the kiss after that night to me was like there and then, we didn’t talk about it later.
The first time I fucked him was when I was recovering from dengue earlier this year. He tried to dabao daily for me helped clean my house, which was very sweet of him. His reason for doing all these? Because I am his mum’s friend… but I can feel it that he likes me.
When I was recovering, I told him not to buy food for me anymore, instead invited him to eat at my place during his lunch time. Ya, a bit naughty, wanted to impress this boy a bit with my cooking skills and of course charm him a bit.. cos was looking like a 黄脸婆for a whole week.
And… boys would be boys, I still caught him trying to steal steal look at me, ya, teased him a bit. Well.. I am a bad auntie la, the more shy he is, I kinda teased him even more.
I was horny like hell then, but too bad, he didn’t know how to react, so what to do? Told him I abit dizzy, he was sitting at the sofa, and I asked him whether I can lay down with my head resting on him thigh. He didn’t answer, I just lay on his thigh, looking at his eyes. We laughed a bit, and we both knew what we will be doing.
I just guided his hands to caress my body, and he knew what to do next. He was nervous, but he still managed to praise me that I was very sexy 😊 and we started kissing. I didn’t came that time, when I rode him. I told him to shoot in me, but he was probably to scared? and refused to, and lifted me up from his penis, and…we made a mess… He came all over my stomach instead. Not very romantic, but it was nice, helped him released. 😊
He stuck the jackpot and you were such a tease but I understand the need to satisfy the urge haha.

More to cum once his bravery levels are up I hope
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43266 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianGuard View Post
Hi bro, thank you for your kind words. Yes, to me she is a gem. We've been together over 4 years and she still holds my arm or rests her head on my shoulder when we go out. She will do many small things to show she cares. She was damn shy at first but slowly opened up and is not afraid to show her naughty side. She genuinely doesn’t notice or care guys are checking her out because she's tall and very athletic since young (school netball and high jump). The most important thing is I trust her completely and she trusts me. She will read SBF forums with me in bed and will say things like "oooh, you must try that one day but only with me" with a cheeky smile.
All I can say now is I envy u...if u come across another similar gem do let me know

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43266 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
He is a big teddy bear, nice to hug when we have sex. Of course, the kiss after that night to me was like there and then, we didn’t talk about it later.
The first time I fucked him was when I was recovering from dengue earlier this year. He tried to dabao daily for me helped clean my house, which was very sweet of him. His reason for doing all these? Because I am his mum’s friend… but I can feel it that he likes me.
When I was recovering, I told him not to buy food for me anymore, instead invited him to eat at my place during his lunch time. Ya, a bit naughty, wanted to impress this boy a bit with my cooking skills and of course charm him a bit.. cos was looking like a 黄脸婆for a whole week.
And… boys would be boys, I still caught him trying to steal steal look at me, ya, teased him a bit. Well.. I am a bad auntie la, the more shy he is, I kinda teased him even more.
I was horny like hell then, but too bad, he didn’t know how to react, so what to do? Told him I abit dizzy, he was sitting at the sofa, and I asked him whether I can lay down with my head resting on him thigh. He didn’t answer, I just lay on his thigh, looking at his eyes. We laughed a bit, and we both knew what we will be doing.
I just guided his hands to caress my body, and he knew what to do next. He was nervous, but he still managed to praise me that I was very sexy 😊 and we started kissing. I didn’t came that time, when I rode him. I told him to shoot in me, but he was probably to scared? and refused to, and lifted me up from his penis, and…we made a mess… He came all over my stomach instead. Not very romantic, but it was nice, helped him released. 😊
How I wish it was me instead of him ...glad to know u hv recovered well from dengue

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianGuard View Post
Thanks for the kind words bro. Already bought her a ring and she got me one too which we wear. As far as her parents are concerned we might as well be married and even in front of her parents or relatives she calls me hubby but we want to take our time. She was very badly hurt in the past and even her folks have told us don't need to be married if don't want to just as long as you both are truly in love and look after each other. Believe me bro, already had "the talk" with her dad before we started staying together where if I fuck up, I'm dead (she sitting here reading what I'm typing and just laughed and said not dead lah, but close... LOL). For her, her 3 rules for us are: don't ever lie to her, don’t ever cheat on her and don’t ever disrespect her family. She follows the rules with me too because these 3 rules she takes super seriously and any breech would mean the end.
Congratulations- always good to read some uplifting stories here at SBF.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
How I wish it was me instead of him ...glad to know u hv recovered well from dengue
You can ask her out to fuck her.
There is nothing to wish. It's either you fuck her or no.
Would you prefer to contribute to Missed opportunities thread below? HAHAHA.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=714976

Alternatively, once you managed to fuck her, You can contribute to this thread. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
PraetorianGuard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
All I can say now is I envy u...if u come across another similar gem do let me know
Thanks for the kind words Rickey and wattonhenry. She is very special in my eyes. She's humble, kind and caring. The connection we have still amazes me. We can be in the supermarket, I'll see a brinjal, have a naughty thought and she will smack my arm and laugh with no words said. During her time of the month I'll say the lioness has arrived, but she will leave a note on the table in the morning to say sorry she was grumps last night. Small things that mean a lot. Like I mentioned earlier, she was very badly hurt and taken advantage of in the past so she was very weary and careful for a long time before she she was fully able to open up. She always says if I could put up with my ex for all that time, I'm either a saint or a dumbass, either way it's in her favor...
Old Today, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:
Originally Posted by xasdx View Post
Let's share your sexperience with someone u never thought of having sex with....
I never thought of having sex with Whore Jinx. As much as I try, I just cannot think about it without vomitting. That bloody yandao Pinky is a damn superhero. No wonder he is the Leeder of Sinkieland. Kowtow to him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1