The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
You'd better book your hotel fast as many hotels in hatyai are oredi fully booked for CNY..... I usually pay about 950baht for my room at Centara but this CNY I will be paying close to 1700baht for it (30/01/14-01/02/14)..... PM me your Thai contact number if wanna meet up.
we go hatyai forum to talk abt tis..ok
Old 17-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro Datou, there is Cebu Pacific flight to Hong Kong from Clark.. and you can take the intercity train to Guangzhou... That would probably be better alternative.
Old 17-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mansub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
The room is very nice but still work in progress... the bath tub is not working yet but they have shower. There is no chair or table in the room... so you can forget about working. I pay 4500 peso/night.. but the room is much better than wild orchird at 4000 peso/night. They place has no breakfast service though...
For that kind of room rates, I would suggest ABC Hotel or Lewis Clark
Although these 2 hotels are about 500-800m away from Fields, the hotels provide transport to guests
IMHO, guests there are more likely to be viewed as legitimate businessmen on work trips, rather than cheongsters
Old 17-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mansub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Datou, there is Cebu Pacific flight to Hong Kong from Clark.. and you can take the intercity train to Guangzhou... That would probably be better alternative.
From reading Brudder Datou's posts in this thread, I am sure that he has already considered the most viable travel options for his trips.

His recent post on his bus-train-taxi ride to Manila Airport was a thriller, and had me visualising it as a short film, with even a nice ending of finding a gold ring...
Old 17-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

If I don't have a meeting in Manila, getting out from Manila would be my last option due to the traffic... I would rather fly Cebu Pacific to Shanghai and connect to Guangzhou if the flight to Hong Kong is fully booked... It is rather more relaxing rather than bitting our nails....
Old 17-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro PF, I had tried that 7am flight once but i really don't like to wake up before 5am in the morning to catch a flight. Last day in paradise prefer to take it slowly n enjoy my morning bonk n lunch w my asawa before lazing my departure journey.
Sometimes i will fly Clark to Macau reach 11pm flight n stay a night in Zhuhai then head to GZ next noon.

But i will still prefer the Manila- GZ flight land at abt 10pm n i can hv a good night sleep at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansub View Post
From reading Brudder Datou's posts in this thread, I am sure that he has already considered the most viable travel options for his trips.

His recent post on his bus-train-taxi ride to Manila Airport was a thriller, and had me visualising it as a short film, with even a nice ending of finding a gold ring...
Bro mansub, u know me well.
Just to let bros look out there is a train then taxi option to airport when u r caught on a bus in the traffic in Manila city.
That was a very hectic journey n a lucky one too.

Quote:
If I don't have a meeting in Manila, getting out from Manila would be my last option due to the traffic... I would rather fly Cebu Pacific to Shanghai and connect to Guangzhou if the flight to Hong Kong is fully booked... It is rather more relaxing rather than bitting our nails....

I would advise reserve more hours in between connecting flights especially first half is a budget flight like Cebu pacific n 2nd half is different airlines.
They delay flights like eating lunch n sometimes last minute by 3 hours which I experienced once flying from BKK to Clark n there is no compensation if delayed n u missed the connecting flight.
Air asia texted n emailed me a week ago my next month flight Cebu to Manila delayed by 3 hours, luckily I m not connecting to GZ but taking bus to Clark.
So it ain't so rosy as one thinks dealing w budget airlines.

In Manila Traffic congestion usually is at going/after work times, so it may be good to plan to avoid those timings if possible.
Taking the train then taxi to Manila airport would be a good option i would seriously consider.

Different people have different preference.
They say time is money, but i hv not much money but tons of time.

Last edited by datou; 18-12-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 18-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so bro datou, you have travelled most of phils...and LOS as well. Where do you rate as your favorite? Of course, i understand there is always different views..but would like your opinion.
Old 18-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kelder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some slideshows of the photos I took from AC. Figure I'd post them here.

Also more videos I posted earlier on my channel here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJ...N3NQxjg/videos
Old 18-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow kelder, nice pics...thanks! upped u some pts!
Old 18-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
wow kelder, nice pics...thanks! upped u some pts!
yah, so did I

keep it up mate ..
Old 18-12-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ashworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Datou. Glad you made your flight. What an adventure. Now you know why I travel this route at after midnight hours.

Now at Davao airport after 5 days here. Going back to Cebu till Xmas day. Then to Sg.

See you next month. We will Sinulog here in Cebu. Best book room early. Also no promo prices during those dates.
Old 18-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
so bro datou, you have travelled most of phils...and LOS as well. Where do you rate as your favorite? Of course, i understand there is always different views..but would like your opinion.
Bro, frankly speaking i did not travel to alot of places in these 2 countries.
Angeles, Cebu, Subic , Bangkok n Pattaya is all i hv been.
Favorite is Angeles but Cebu seems going to overtake if not for the lack of pool playing n food choices.

Can't really say much abt the other places cause i did not visit there often. Forgo Bangkok n Manila where bars/girl costs is too high.
But there isn't any lure from these places that cause me yearn to go back since my last 11-day visit to Pattaya abt 6 months back.
The language barrier n also I feel the WLs there r more mercenary may be a factor that deter my revisit.

To me Pattaya hotels cheaper, bars drink about the same n food/shopping more expensive than Angeles, just that Pattaya has much more in quantity n is a much bigger area to explore.
Girls there costs much more, maybe fairer n better looking but I put attitude n GFE above looks when getting a girl.
One thing I like there is the cheap n good massage.

People say Philipines for GFE n Thailand for PSE but i feel once GFE is there PSE will come too or maybe after abit of training n coaxing....

When in Angeles daytime I will play pool, visit the malls n market places.
I m not a drinker , don't really fancy discos n barhop once in a while.
Night, I prefer to roam the streets , molest some doorgirls n chat up FLs that i m interested in n if lucky no need to sleep alone.

Foodwise i think there is also some variety w quite a no. of restaurants in SM mall ,along Fields, Checkpt n Mcarthur. Budget food also aplenty just nice for me.
Though mostly away from the bars which is the main attraction but Angeles/Cebu overall suits my lifestyle real well.

Last edited by datou; 18-12-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Old 18-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashworth View Post
Datou. Glad you made your flight. What an adventure. Now you know why I travel this route at after midnight hours.

Now at Davao airport after 5 days here. Going back to Cebu till Xmas day. Then to Sg.

See you next month. We will Sinulog here in Cebu. Best book room early. Also no promo prices during those dates.
How I wish I m there now, here a freezing 5 deg in GZ.
Could u kindly book for me the room in Cebu? Arriving 9am on 11th till 24th Jan then to AC. Thks n see u 2 there.
Old 19-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
sexsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=Kelder;10211974]Some slideshows of the photos I took from AC. Figure I'd post them here.

up u bro!! Great pics! looking forward to my trip next month
Old 19-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelder View Post
Some slideshows of the photos I took from AC. Figure I'd post them here.

Also more videos I posted earlier on my channel here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJ...N3NQxjg/videos
Thanks for sharing, bro. you are living my dream. upz you my humble points.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1