The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 08-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
dunshootme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone tried Aiko from SGDolly?
Old 08-09-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alice SS
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=743101

Bro Silk was quick, precise and professional as usual. Fifth time with SS and never a glitch.

The apartment was nice (the best I've seen so far), in a condominium.

Face: 7.5/10 She is pretty
Body: 7.5/10 Not super skinny, a tiny bit of fat, but of the pleasant type. Nice smooth skin
Boobs: 8/10
Ass: 8/10
CBJ+CappedCIM: 8/10
FJ : 9.5/10 She really participates into it. Best bonk so far.
GFE: 11/10 This was the part I enjoyed most. She looked like she really wanted me. Always smiling, and giggling. No commercial feeling at all. She was pulling me, holding my hands, and trying to please me. I got the feeling that she really wanted me to like her, like when you go with a girlfriend at the beginning of a relationship. I don't know if it was real or she was just playing the part or wanted to convince me to rtf, but man it worked. Best GFE feeling.

Stellar service from Alice. I think it is fair to say that she gave the best service I have got so far.

RTF: I never rtf, as there are many girls to try, but I am seriously considering it in Alice case.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4820 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with vic from LAX

155 cm. Love her face especially her expression. So far no one have that steam expression make me damn steam except my ex gf. Short hair also.

Overall a enjoyable session.

Her fren vincy looks good also but vic more my type. More wild

Vincy is those tall slim and gf gf type that late 20s or early 30s guys like type

Gentle slim and to be pampered

Overall vic is great. So as usual mai tu liao

Last edited by staminadick; 08-09-2019 at 03:45 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
GarlicBread is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarlicBread is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Short FR as finally got Skype @PC69

She is in a middle of SYT crossed MILF

Look : 8/10 (Not much difference from photo)

Boobs : 7.5/10 (Natural B but abit shaggy)

Bath : 8/10 (Clean me throughly with boobs rubbing front n back)

BBBJ : 9/10 (Good suction with marvellous tongue work)

FJ : 9/10 (Very accommodating, tried all sort of kama sutra styles)

GFE : 9.5/10 Very polite gal but need time to warm up, she is those quiet to stranger n playful like kitten when get to know each other!

Overall I could say, don't judge the book by it's cover, she may not have a smiling face but she got a smiling heart!

Kudos to bro JJ too, honest operation with no cards hidden!
Old 08-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 11
tittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one tried May??
Old 08-09-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 6
Lookingard2 is one of the Best!Lookingard2 is one of the Best!Lookingard2 is one of the Best!

Alice from SS

Fast response from Bro Silk and smooth arrangement

Petite and cute lady from Bangkok, likes to laugh and share her life back at home using Google translate.

Enjoyed the view from the rear and she would pull me close during action, intensifying the feel.

Great session overall. But she’s slightly shy so take your time to warm up with her.
Old 08-09-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 7
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by forshe View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=743260

Vincy from LAX

[Actually her friend in the other room was moaning damn loudly
The friend vic?
Old 08-09-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 6
DamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
bo liao zap
Hahahah make my day man. The zapper damm funny
Old 08-09-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ec20031u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alice from Silk Stockings.

Looks: Super cutesy syt. Another one I would love to sayang for a long time. Her eyes are so mesmerizing, considered fair for Thais and she kept smiliung through out the session.

Body: Curvy at the right places, enough bak to hold and caress.

Boobs: Big delicious boobs which I happily eat non stop, not that she resisted. I think she got a high from my actions. Felt her xmm and it was already wet wet wet.

French: Never Try

BBBJ: Covered literally every inch of my 2nd ic. Balls licking was good, she sucked them in one after one.

FJ: Tried several positions. She ok with it and Finally I cum, She Clean and lick like a pro that make me feeling like mouth fuck her again.

GFE: Like a horny lover, do not be deceived by her cutesy look, she is horny deep inside.

RTF: Confirm will!!
Old 08-09-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lionking83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Barbie SS (6th Sep evening)

Looks: 10/10 pretty
Body: 8/10 not super slim but still chio
BBBJ: 10/10 incredible, suction damn good, non stop, even deep throat both times
FJ: 10/10 try many positions, even doggie against the mirror, sibei shiok
GFE: 11/10 very chatty and friendly, told her I was totally shagged out from work and she did everything possible to help me relax
Old 08-09-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

Roy1278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Vonna this afternoon.
IMO her face is WYSIWYG.
We connected well.
No communication problem as she speaks fluent english and i speak broken thai.
For me her smile is very narak. A few inks on her body and thigh.
Able to squeeze 2 shots out of me which is quite challenging nowadays as age is catching up on me.
In between gave me a soothing massage, which is hardly a surprise as she works as a masseuse back in Krungthep.
Her curvy body is a killer for me. I still having a hard on after my second shot.
Also kudos to Bro KK for arranging the session.
Will i rtf her? Most probably, if i can find the time.
But i already told her that i'll be meeting her in Krungthep for more than a sensual massage cum meeting
Old 08-09-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Soda from SS

Young and pretty girl
Fair skin
Natural B-C boobs (a bit saggy)
Trimmed south (not shaven), armpit as well
Nice place great location, very nice bathroom
Conversation is definitely not an issue

French is good
BBBJ is good
FJ is good as she is chubby
Old 08-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Agnes from Rainbow Model

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=743267

Looks: Looks exactly like her in the photos, except with Thai Tan

Body: Around 1.60m tall. Natural Big Bs (almost small Cs) with a plentiful ass. Slim with only a hint of a tummy

Frenching: Initiates and lots of it

BBBJ: Alot of variations and keeps going at it. Very aggressive and I got CIM for my 2nd shot.

Painting: Allows and enjoys.

FJ: Accommodating to all positions and took initiative to attack my nipples at every chance

GFE: Less than Pri school level English but she knows how to use google translate to communicate, if need to.

RTF: Yes and already did. Visited her on Fri and Sun. Going on a business trip tonight for 1 week so can't visit her anymore (she's going back on the coming Fri). Great service and attitude with a figure that I love, can't ask any more than that.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
ookai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cat from SS 6th Sept 2340 5/5

Looks: 8/10 looks about 70% like photos but more tanned. More of cute then pretty imo and the more you look, the more cute she is.
Body: 8/10 slim and soft with slight blemishes
Boobs: 8/10 Small Cs with slight sag but they are naturalll big nipples too
Pussy: 8/10 ky needed for initial entry then after she was Super wet near dripping
Paint: -/10 no try
BBBJ: 8/10 good with appropriate suction, and lots of twirls and swirls
FJ: 8/10 she rode me non stop, had to ask her to stop to change positions for the first round,, second round she was tired Liao as it was a Long day for her but nonetheless it was still an enjoyable release
GFE: 8/10 High, she abit ting tong so very easy to break the ice even though her England not very powderful. She will auto take your arm and use as pillow and ask you to hug her cos shes cold, just like your typical gf
RTF: cfm if time permits

Left the place sextified, and plus she has many other positive frs so don’t believe can go research abit. I think she’s really cute, like girl next door kinda material and plus she ting tong character, you can’t help but wanna make her your gf, lol. Long story short, if you want quality service with gfe service don’t wait liao, book her before she leavesss.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

pmtb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

8th Sep 2019
FR For Silk Stocking Soda (1/5)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=743100

OKT: Very fast response and very easy to deal with. Bro, thank you for the speedy arrangement.
Looks: 9/10, She is really pretty and sweet. Face feature is what you see in the animation GIF. What you see is what you get. (Won’t reject one) Her smile will melt you.
Body: 8.5/10, body size is just nice for me, not too slim and not too fat. CB Trimmed!
Boobs: 9/10, its size should be size C, it does naturally fits her body’s size.
French: 9/10, Passion French. (Is she my girlfriend?**)
Painting: N/A ( I’m not into this, didn’t try)
BBBJ: 10/10, Surprising she can DT! Very strong sucking and change from slow to fast randomly. She do ask me whether I feel comfortable or not. Otherwise she changes her way to make me feel high.
Massage: 9/10, Massage for 2 minutes, I ask her to stop. Just hug her and chit chat like girlfriend.
FJ: 10/10, She is extremely accommodating to which positions you want. And she doesn’t complain at all even you take 20 minutes or more at work. *Wink*
GFE: 10/10, Can communicate with her extremely well since she speaks Chinese. She doesn’t look at phone at all and treat you like her bf. Wah, lots of kisses and hug.
Overall : Soda is a very understanding and caring pretty lady who is always want to make me a happy man before I leave. What a gem not to be missed. Definitely will rtf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1