The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 08-09-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 18
shinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Long time no post FR as my past outings wasn't fantastic.
However today this young lass caught my heart and I have decided to pen her an FR.

Lady: Vonna
Stable: Sex Amazon

My usual style will kick off with OKT ratings 1st.

OKT: Bro KK 10/10
Responsive and clear instructions.

Lady: Vonna
Looks: 8/10 she has got a set of pretty eyes and look very sweet when she smile. Thai tan though.

Body: 7.5/10 very curvy. Small waist with a good butt. Reason why 7.5 cos of a little stretch mark and abit of tattoos here and there. Clean shaven down there.

Boobs: 7/10 enchanted C with small nipple. Not a great fan of enhanced boobies but hers quite soft to teh.

BBBJ: 9/10 this is where she excel. Powerful tongue twirling when deep throat. Covers all area including balls sucking n licking and not forgetting the constant eye contact with u when sucking my cock....bth...

FJ: 9/10 rides well and her moan is very sexy. Very accommodative to all positions. Doggy was best for me as can hear piak piak piak on her buttock.

Overall: 9/10. Very sweet and pleasing lady with pretty set of eyes who can speak French and always smiling.
Forgot to mention she smell great too!

RTF: yup!
Old 08-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Bua from Slut Dungeon
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=...2#post19173352

This is my first Mystery Bonk. Was hopping to get a SYT at first but turned out to be a milf. Didn't reject her as she is fairly pretty. She has a fair complexion and smiley all the time. Eventually, I did not regret my decision as she was service oriented. She was accommodating to my requests - a petite lady who looks to be in her 30s. I was on form and managed to make her come with me. Was sweating like a dog at the end of the session.

OKT: 8/10
Location: 8/10 A distance from the main Road, so take Grab or driving better
Room: 9/10 Aged apartment but Spacious and Clean. Good outside Shower area

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Big C man made)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Slight Deep throat, can't go down more than half my dick due to her petite size)
AR: 9/10 (she poked her tongue right into my ass hole, shiok!)
GFE: 8/10 (reasonable basic English)
FJ: 8/10

She gave me massage in between shots and did not use her phone at all. Nice lady with great attitude. She is a Ah GoGo girl in Pattaya. Will request her to dance for me the next time. Overall, its a Great Bonk!

Bros, who likes AR, Fair, Petite, Great attitude girl, should try. Natural boobs, SYT Lovers, do look elsewhere.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abin2389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks nice, no FR for amy from emm. anyone tried? https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=743283
Old 08-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised also no FR yet. Or some guys just keeping it to themselves.
Maybe you can be the first to write FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by abin2389 View Post
Looks nice, no FR for amy from emm. anyone tried? https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=743283
Old 08-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Hmm been eyeing this one, when first saw pictures I thought abit too pretty to be real but FRs sound really promising, just that price abit steep. But wouldn't mind paying if she's real quality!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotvirgo View Post
Soda from SS

Young and pretty girl
Fair skin
Natural B-C boobs (a bit saggy)
Trimmed south (not shaven), armpit as well
Nice place great location, very nice bathroom
Conversation is definitely not an issue

French is good
BBBJ is good
FJ is good as she is chubby
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmtb View Post
8th Sep 2019
FR For Silk Stocking Soda (1/5)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=743100

OKT: Very fast response and very easy to deal with. Bro, thank you for the speedy arrangement.
Looks: 9/10, She is really pretty and sweet. Face feature is what you see in the animation GIF. What you see is what you get. (Won’t reject one) Her smile will melt you.
Body: 8.5/10, body size is just nice for me, not too slim and not too fat. CB Trimmed!
Boobs: 9/10, its size should be size C, it does naturally fits her body’s size.
French: 9/10, Passion French. (Is she my girlfriend?**)
Painting: N/A ( I’m not into this, didn’t try)
BBBJ: 10/10, Surprising she can DT! Very strong sucking and change from slow to fast randomly. She do ask me whether I feel comfortable or not. Otherwise she changes her way to make me feel high.
Massage: 9/10, Massage for 2 minutes, I ask her to stop. Just hug her and chit chat like girlfriend.
FJ: 10/10, She is extremely accommodating to which positions you want. And she doesn’t complain at all even you take 20 minutes or more at work. *Wink*
GFE: 10/10, Can communicate with her extremely well since she speaks Chinese. She doesn’t look at phone at all and treat you like her bf. Wah, lots of kisses and hug.
Overall : Soda is a very understanding and caring pretty lady who is always want to make me a happy man before I leave. What a gem not to be missed. Definitely will rtf.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Hmm been eyeing this one, when first saw pictures I thought abit too pretty to be real but FRs sound really promising, just that price abit steep. But wouldn't mind paying if she's real quality!
u try liao let us know
Old 08-09-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Brief FR for both Wawa and Nana from Emmanuelle.
Stable is reliable and relatively punctual.
Location is discrete although I prefer 4 star hotels from 2011.

Wawa is young and very tight.
Small B cups, leggy, no fats.
Great BBBJ... had to stop her or I would prematurely cum..
Great CIM... licked me dry after

Nana is only 19.
Pretty, slim, tiny bit of tummy fats.
Lovely B+ cups with pinkish nipples.
You could dip her nipples in honey and lick them... I did..
Dripping wet!
Cowgirl is the best .... she can literally ride you for 30 minutes!
Great seeing her tits bounce and sucking her nips...
Allows CIM but I accidentally shot in her eyes.
Think she's on MC for cumjunctivitis!

No RAW. No pics (even though I had permission). Lighting is just too dim at the 2 locations...
Rtf? I have!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-09-2019 at 07:20 AM.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 17
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tittytitty View Post

Any one tried May??
switch and bait .. dont need waste time go and reject.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
enchanted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

(1/5) Elaine from SS stable.
7/10 overall. Maybe my expectations are too high…

This is my first serious and specific feedback.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=743720

1. Looks: 6.5/10, A big discount from picture, pic is heavy edited. Although her facial features are not bad, but there are acne on the face, and skin is not fair.
PS: I am a face-judger.

2. Frenching: 7/10, Can deep tongue kiss as long as you want, but with braces, breath has a slight smell.

3. Blow Job: 8/10, Worked hard and carefully until turn mine littel bro on.

4, Figure: 6.5/10, skin is a big tan, I am Chinese, so she is darker than me.

5, Breast: 6.5/10, natural B? Because my favorite is natural C+, natural C I will give 9 points!

6. Pussy&FJ: 7/10, hairless, tight and sensitive! No smell at the beginning, but after pulling out a little smell, it may be a normal phenomenon ba.

7, Fingering/Painting: 7/10, can be licked, but I didn't try. Fingering get wet easily.

8. Attitude/Communication: 9/10 good English, good attitude and cooperation. btw, She is 22.

9. Massage: 9/10, Massage for 15 minutes above, I ask her to stop.

OKT: 10/10 instruction is clear and reply/responed promptly.

I am not reject type, and come on, this is her first blood!
However, everyone has their own evaluation criteria, so this score may not apply to every one.

Last edited by enchanted; 08-09-2019 at 11:55 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 6
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=742681

wanted to try SOM but was full at the time i want..so took Nova and bro galaxy told me to see the latest video clip updated for her..

once saw the video cannot tahan liao

look 9/10 young gal 20 only

body 10/10 the ass really solid

bbbj 9/10 nice suction plus cum in mouth

AR 8.5/10 can really use her tongue skills to rim the ass

fj 9/10 doggy her while she ask me to SPANK her ass harder!!

see her video u will understand what i mean
Old 09-09-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 7
nehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Amphere @Rainbow

I visited her a week ago. I was lazy to do an FR. But I see some bros posted questions, wondering about Amphere. I thought I should share my experience.

Let me get to the "conclusion" first. I had an excellent experience. I wish I could RTF, but I am now traveling.

Look: she is fair skinned. So, what you see is what you get with the pics. She is very cute...looks sweet.
Communication: primary level English. But she tries her best.
GFE: Top notch. very cuddly. Despite her lack of English language ability, she exudes the warmth and caring feeling towards you.
Body: A slight tummy, but not fat..not skins and bones either. But like a bro mentioned, it is rare for any girl to be supper skinny and have natural D cup boobs.
Boobs: Great natural Ds, slight papaya shaped. Soft but not flabby. Sensitive nips. Great fun to play with...and I played and played with them.
Painting/Fingering: tight and sensitive and super wet...not shaved
BBBJ: yes...dedicated worker...plenty of saliva and ball licking.
FJ: she works hard and listen to instructions. No KY needed. Her body is pretty flexible!

As I mentioned, Amphere is super cute and provides GFE to the max. She is fairly green. So, bros, treat her gentle. She will reward you with a wonderful experience.

I think she still has one week left. So, don't miss her.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 20
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF FR for Vincy from LesAffairesXscorts

Click Here to My FR for Vincy Previously

- Decided to RTF her again because of those passionate feel she gave me on my previous session with her.

- Had a good time enjoying on her those soft natural boobs.

- Frenching with her was still so passionate as we french most of the time during the session.

- Her GFE and services still so great, same like the previous session with her as she really take care of me well and the girlfriend feeling she give out was passionate feel for me.

- Same like the previous session, after I had released my shot in Missionary position, she still continue to french with me and also giving me ample of kisses on my face/cheek while hugging me tight.

- Overall it was a enjoyable and passionate session for me.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 09-09-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
enchanted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyxscorts View Post
I think this can clear everything from what bro enchanted had said about us sending fake video... The video we send is the same in our website.. Nothing to fake or bait and switch
Same as website but not same as real person, is that what you mean? Funny!
And, post customer information to public is your habits???
Old 09-09-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gino1119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mansion
Cherry

Okt very good person

Look 9.5
Body 9
BBBJ:10
Boobs natural B+
Gfe: 10 will French like gf

Must try dont kc by her , because she really a good gem!!
Old 09-09-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR-
Stable: les affairs
Buddy booking

Vinko:
Looks: cute syt that is adorable when she smile but need to discount from photo due to filtering. Look closest to the last photo(in towel)
Body: slim figure same as photo. Has a nice big ass, not smooth, but isnt an issue.
Boobs: 100% natural B. Felt super soft and great but she has huge brown nipple.
BBBJ: doesnt rush, will play with your balls while doing it.
French: allowed
Fingering/painting: allowed/doesnt like it so i dont bother continue, in addition she is not shaved.
FJ: very accomodating
Shower: shared bathroom, standard sop.
Massage: must request
CIM/COB: didnt attempt
Overall: very cute and service oriented lady. Wont rush and doesnt use her phone. She doesnt have much customer probably why she didnt even rush for 2nd shot even though time was almost up.

Vincy:
Looks: look pretty but abit different from photo. Wont reject kind
Body: Slim with nice big ass
Boobs: Natural C cup. Big and soft.
French: 10/10 commando. Loves to french a lot
BBBJ: 10/10 loves to suck.
CIM/COB: didnt attempt
Fingering/painting: didnt attempt
Shower: standard sop
Massage: yes offered
FJ: very accomodating.
Overall: this lady is a commando. She is still so wet even after serving so many customers in one day.

Location: very awkward place.. recommend bro to avoid peak hrs. Kinda worried for the ladies. The place seems so vulnerable. Girls are exceptional but location need to change.
OKT: nice and friendly but seems to have a hard time communicating at first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1