The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
Haste is a glorious beacon of lightHaste is a glorious beacon of lightHaste is a glorious beacon of lightHaste is a glorious beacon of lightHaste is a glorious beacon of lightHaste is a glorious beacon of light
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
The gal can still get swapped for DNA and said she was raped.
Bro, he's asking if you would do it if you can get away with it scot free, purely hypothetical.
Not if you would do it if there was a certain % you would get caught.

For me, pass.
I prefer for it to be in comfort, not in rushed hush hush.
Old 22-11-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
More or less had the chance and passed.
PRC girl was drunk, misplaced her bag, so no hp, no money, no keys, only vaguely remembered my number.
She got on a taxi, used the driver's mobile to call me.

Long story short, sent her to a hotel.
She initiated intimacy in her drunk state.
It was 3-4am at night, I was already totally tired out from my own things, plus there was a gf at home, plus no protection, plus tho she was willing, she was still drunk.
Kissed, touched a bit, and left her be.
Went back to the hotel the next day, she was sober.
Asked her if she remembered, she said yes, happened before once or twice.
But she showed no inclination to continue where we left off.

Sent her to meet her landlord and no more.
I still consider it one of my bigger regrets did not on her, and asked myself wtf did I choose that time to play gentleman.
Glad I did not, at the same time, regret I did not.
She had boobs that belonged to 不能一手掌握.
Think about it, it might be a blessing in disguise.
For you didn't even upped her, could already asked you to 'save' her in the wee hour, if you up her, she might ask you to pluck the stars and moon from the sky for her.
I am quite fearful of women who love to drink yet don't know their limits. All sort of patterns will emerge and happen.
Old 22-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

A fren once said he invited some bros to party with him and his ex, who was quite a young nubile lass back then. When the ex got drunk like a dead log, they all went to a chalet. He stripped his ex down completely on the bed and asked the 3 guys to touch her. None of them dared to touch even her boobs or body, in the end only 2 jerked off while staring at her body while 1 took her hand to jerk off for him. Across time, this seem to be quite the common case across most guys that come across such situations. Why is this so, I wonder ? Reality is so different from what most guys like to fantasize about or share here online.
Old 22-11-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
A fren once said he invited some bros to party with him and his ex, who was quite a young nubile lass back then. When the ex got drunk like a dead log, they all went to a chalet. He stripped his ex down completely on the bed and asked the 3 guys to touch her. None of them dared to touch even her boobs or body, in the end only 2 jerked off while staring at her body while 1 took her hand to jerk off for him. Across time, this seem to be quite the common case across most guys that come across such situations. Why is this so, I wonder ? Reality is so different from what most guys like to fantasize about or share here online.
It is simple, this is a "drugged" situation, she wokes up and cries rape, all the guy's future will be gone. Unless this is pre-agreed by the gal. Otherwise, why take that risk?

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 22-11-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It's all the AV that we watched and yet some believed in real life when such thing happen, must take advantage.
It's rather dumb, if the lady is drunk or drugged, will be a dead fish or log, motionless, why still want to take advantage to touch, worst, to rape the girl?
It's totally not worth to commit such crime.
Old 22-11-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Good to differentiate between reading stories online and in real life. Have you guys ever tried lifting a dead drunk girl? Carrying her home from the pub. If you did, you won't be thinking of having sex I think. I carried my then gf home when she got drunk at a company event. Almost died from tiredness bringing her home. Her 50 kg body weight feels like 100 kg of dead weight
Old 22-11-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Good to differentiate between reading stories online and in real life. Have you guys ever tried lifting a dead drunk girl? Carrying her home from the pub. If you did, you won't be thinking of having sex I think. I carried my then gf home when she got drunk at a company event. Almost died from tiredness bringing her home. Her 50 kg body weight feels like 100 kg of dead weight
I know what you meant. Many years ago, a friend of mine got drunk. She's petite, probably 1.5m+, weigh at most 50kg. When another friend of mine and me carried her to the cab, which was probably less than 50m, we almost died.
I really admired those guys who tried to pick up drunk girls home for a free bonk. Maybe in those cases, the girls are not totally KOed, Still can walk a little.
Even then, there's a good chance of them puking, or cry rape the day after.
Old 23-11-2023, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I know what you meant. Many years ago, a friend of mine got drunk. She's petite, probably 1.5m+, weigh at most 50kg. When another friend of mine and me carried her to the cab, which was probably less than 50m, we almost died.
I really admired those guys who tried to pick up drunk girls home for a free bonk. Maybe in those cases, the girls are not totally KOed, Still can walk a little.
Even then, there's a good chance of them puking, or cry rape the day after.
is this a physical fitness thing? im usually the "designated driver" of the group because i have the best tolerance. so im usually sending the seh girls home. i rarely have difficulty moving them around even when theyre drunk and resisting and screaming "im not drunk i want to drink summore!" (generally in the 50-60kg range).
of course, handling drunk guys are another matter.
Old 23-11-2023, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think age and physical fitness plays a part
I was in my mid 30s when I first did it, carried my ex
One and only time
That time, I used to run at least 10km every week and that was like around 10 years back
She got herself dead drunk
Think she was around 48 to 49kg? She was very slim
I was shagged out but I still continued bonking her in her drunken state, then collapsed beside her, then went for second round when she woke up
I had stopped running for quite a long time after getting married and having kids, I also put on some weight too
So I don't think I can do it in my current state even if I want lol
Old 23-11-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Many donkey years back, Me and friend also did tried to carry my ex female colleague home after celebrating her 21st birthday in the pub, even tro she still able to walk unstable but the dead weight almost kill me and my friend. Throw her into my friend's car and send her home. Once reach her blk downstairs, we called her older sister to come down with a trolley and push her to her house after that my friend send me home. The next me and my friend whole body aching.
Old 23-11-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
is this a physical fitness thing? im usually the "designated driver" of the group because i have the best tolerance. so im usually sending the seh girls home. i rarely have difficulty moving them around even when theyre drunk and resisting and screaming "im not drunk i want to drink summore!" (generally in the 50-60kg range).
of course, handling drunk guys are another matter.
We were referring to drunk girls who are like a dead person that's motionless. Yours were those who could still scream ans shout, jumped around.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 23-11-2023 at 09:00 AM.
Old 23-11-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I had a PRC lady calling me to fetch her home from a Jalan Besar pub. PRC drunk is not your normal drunk Singaporean girl scenario. They drink more and are much louder, bad drunks. I siam straight away. No interest to carry a dead corpse, wipe vomit and settle whatever shit that may arise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
even when theyre drunk and resisting and screaming "im not drunk i want to drink summore!" (generally in the 50-60kg range).
Not dead drunk yet as explained earlier. Dead drunk means she weighs like a dead corpse. Very heavy. Suddenly feels twice as heavy. Once experienced, you will avoid whenever possible in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Once reach her blk downstairs, we called her older sister to come down with a trolley and push her to her house after that my friend send me home. The next me and my friend whole body aching.
This sounds dead drunk. Next day both of you whole body aching. Without the trolley, this means both of you need to carry her physically. Will both of you feel like having sex with her once she is home? I think not right? Sibeh shag by then.
Old 23-11-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
This sounds dead drunk. Next day both of you whole body aching. Without the trolley, this means both of you need to carry her physically. Will both of you feel like having sex with her once she is home? I think not right? Sibeh shag by then.
Sex with her, impossible already shag and late so put her in her bed and left. Next day distrub her till she bought us lunch.
Old 23-11-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Lake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Drunk unresponsive girls are no joke when it comes to carrying them, the flailing limbs adds more weight.
I can recall my trembling arms almost letting go, in the end just did the shoulder carry. Still quite unsteady even.
Old 23-11-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes, even a petite one like 40ish kg, u will think that you are carrying a log. totally passed out is damn difficult to carry vs those who are sober and can still walk kind.

really is 托着出去
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1