The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-02-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bombinladen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, y muz censored the eyes? If u censored the boobs n pussy, can understand. But y the eyes. Is it her eye shoot bird? I met one maid, the 1 eye shoot bird but the other eye ok. Looking for bf, so bring her go test out. The fuck is wet n watery but the eye see already no mood.
1 fake eye is it? Stay cck there?
Old 24-02-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Have. 5 years ago, 1 Samster met her then introduced her to Sg cock,.​
She told me just came sg only 😂
Old 24-02-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntucchief View Post

Hahahaha.... topsalesman kena banned liao.... 🤣 🤣
What clone nick you will use next to come in here TCSS again ?

Really? Good ridance then. I think this fella has multiple clone accounts. Always like to fight with and zap people

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-02-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
You are lucky to one regular to fxxk.
I dun even have 1 yet.

Maybe they think im too fat.
No need look down on yourself. Maids are like any women but hornier. If you no confidence then confirm a bangla will steal her de. I already lost count how many times I see young DH with old man go hotel. Either the uncle got swag and nice drip or they got disposable income lor.

Maids are damn horny and need someone to teach them a lesson

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-02-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombinladen View Post
https://ibb.co/S5pq9j7

Anyone met before?
I fuck her hefore, I give her $80
Old 24-02-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wow this guy still on my ass all because I ask them to argue privately, in DM or elsewhere. Jesus, I must be living in his head rent free, not bad!!

Edit: I also never act lau jiao wor, I legitimately dk what this guy on about, I was frequently asking questions myself too.
Why act victim, u dare to ask people to stop fighting when u are nothing. Now act victim, Nowsaday 29yrs is like that talk only no action . Nobody will help u. U don’t have the gang. Idiot.

Next time want to act white knight/ tough, chose the right person. Don’t be a keyboard warrior
Old 24-02-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I fuck her hefore, I give her $80
Thanks for feedback.

Just wondering how different is she from her photo?
Old 24-02-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombinladen View Post
Thanks for feedback.

Just wondering how different is she from her photo?
Just fuck her, what is that to ask, is a chance maybe white knight don’t have. Just fuck and have fun if u have the chance
Old 25-02-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Why act victim, u dare to ask people to stop fighting when u are nothing. Now act victim, Nowsaday 29yrs is like that talk only no action . Nobody will help u. U don’t have the gang. Idiot.

Next time want to act white knight/ tough, chose the right person. Don’t be a keyboard warrior
Act gangster? Keyboard warrior? Simi white knight? What the fuck you on about? I never did any of this. Are you sure you replying to the right person? Huh? 🤷‍♂️ Dafaq? You ok bro?
Old 25-02-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
No need look down on yourself. Maids are like any women but hornier. If you no confidence then confirm a bangla will steal her de. I already lost count how many times I see young DH with old man go hotel. Either the uncle got swag and nice drip or they got disposable income lor.

Maids are damn horny and need someone to teach them a lesson
Hahaha same, lucky me now I managed to score a PH DH that is like FWB, nice looking body with decent command of English that doesn't ask for money.

Last time kena one old one, doesn't look like her pictures at all but no choice fk her because hotel booked alr.

Then I thought to myself, why screw those ugly, old or fat ones when I can probably score those pretty ones? Then if that week couldn't find good ones, don't go out lor, don't force yourself just to fk those not chio one, really not worth it haha.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Act gangster? Keyboard warrior? Simi white knight? What the fuck you on about? I never did any of this. Are you sure you replying to the right person? Huh? 🤷‍♂️ Dafaq? You ok bro?
Don’t ah gua, u are not a gangster, gangster don act this way. U are a low class key board warrior, why? What u want to do? A fucking 29yrs old want to act fuck many maid, I only see ur post talking only? Years back u are asking for contact now many to fuck. Think people are fool.

Low class key board warrior, talk only no action. U found me and I love to fight with u this type talk only no action people. U are a disgrace
Old 25-02-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

any one happen to know of this indo maid somewhere around bishan jln binchang/berjaya/jln insaf area? by the name of iris or something. looks average, abit bbw one?
Old 26-02-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don’t ah gua, u are not a gangster, gangster don act this way. U are a low class key board warrior, why? What u want to do? A fucking 29yrs old want to act fuck many maid, I only see ur post talking only? Years back u are asking for contact now many to fuck. Think people are fool.

Low class key board warrior, talk only no action. U found me and I love to fight with u this type talk only no action people. U are a disgrace
Years ago i first started out, unsure so ask contact, ask question and stuff. After asking a few times, getting burned for sharing and kena ignore on DM, i realised why not start to hunt myself and stop relying people here who probably wont share gems.

So nowadays im here to see, learn new ways from creative bros or read some interesting post on DH. Or occasionally ask people to argue elsewhere, aka you.

Idk where you get your information but if you keep publicly shouting the wrong info shiok meh? How does it feel to have an online shouting match online alone? You are then a fucking disgrace lor help la walan eh, go admit yourself into IMH la.

I try so mant times to de-escalate and just merely make fun of you but you can literally bring me into a convo that wasn't even related to me. Knn like some siao zhabor, wish i can block people on this forum and stop seeing your online freakout session. Jesus fuckin Christ.

Tldr: Get off my fucking dick, you gay lil shit.

Last edited by helpmefast; 26-02-2024 at 08:19 AM.
Old 26-02-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

Recently saw an update on "black" or "black rose" new picture on her michat status, looking kinda hot and maybe wanna ask her out next week hahaha.

Last time when meet her, have a rather enjoyable experience hahaha

Last edited by helpmefast; 26-02-2024 at 08:20 AM.
Old 26-02-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by Wakeup123; 26-02-2024 at 09:37 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1