The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-03-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
loginasd is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Screwing maids

Background:
Found this ID DH <30s from social chat
Have been chatting with this maid for 2wks.
Given 2 dates to chose, Tomorrow will be meeting her since only can go out on weekday 1 day off per month.

During Whatapp chat, she update her status of
1. not an woman who using gift / money for S**.
2. Cos of fasting month - she will break-fast
3. Off day usually - her period...
4. Only those who knows her well know her?
5. Not easily get close to guy
6. No bf.
When I texted her what happend. "Nothing"

Wish me luck!

Not sure tmr what will happend to us? 😆
Old 19-03-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have taken her before? She prefer raw sex and BJ,any feedback?
Old 20-03-2024, 07:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-03-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

I found one DH nearby via Michat.
She also looking for $$$$
Added her watsapp
Chat a few times. Managed to ask her out for deals.
Will update once I met her Today.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKCAD View Post
I found one DH nearby via Michat.
She also looking for $$$$
Added her watsapp
Chat a few times. Managed to ask her out for deals.
Will update once I met her Today.
Update please. Any photos? Is it worth to fuck? Can shoot inside, she swallow?
Old 21-03-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

I mean what different between those from cleaning helper and michat?

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 21-03-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Thx to bros who suggested Badoo app. I am now chatting a PH Teacher working in SG and she lives alone. So far scheduled a date to meetup.

Anyone here bonk proper job PH girl b4? Is it as wild as PH DH? Thx bros
Old 21-03-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Thx to bros who suggested Badoo app. I am now chatting a PH Teacher working in SG and she lives alone. So far scheduled a date to meetup.

Is individual leh, nothing to do with their occupation right? I've had a few PH nurses here, some wild, some docile, but in the end all will become cumslut la
Old 21-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Is individual leh, nothing to do with their occupation right? I've had a few PH nurses here, some wild, some docile, but in the end all will become cumslut la
how many girls you bedded already ? you go hospital to ask for their numbers ? give some tips to fuck hot pinoy nurses 😀
Old 21-03-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post

Some years ago I had a PH girl that worked in retail.

Would take her out for dinner, and then go for some crazy wild sex, she was really freaky. Sadly she went back home as her mom was ill, then I lost contact.. Maybe I need to go hunt for a new one. Just harder now as married.
Old 21-03-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
I mean what different between those from cleaning helper and michat?
I dl michat before, many scammers. They will tell u they r maids or helper, even scammers know we love fucking maids. Actually maids is just a job, once they r overseas they become wild. U can try asking questions while you're bonking them. They will forget they married or have kids once u enter them.
Old 21-03-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
I dl michat before, many scammers. They will tell u they r maids or helper, even scammers know we love fucking maids. Actually maids is just a job, once they r overseas they become wild. U can try asking questions while you're bonking them. They will forget they married or have kids once u enter them.
Not sure how wild they are but normally I request a few of them they come my house do cleaning(part timer), they keep complain they don't like this present mdm blah blah, but never feel they are fcuking or horny material.

(Still in Waiting Lists)
Old 21-03-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure how wild they are but normally I request a few of them they come my house do cleaning(part timer), they keep complain they don't like this present mdm blah blah, but never feel they are fcuking or horny material.
Maids r great lairs n pretenders. They will tell u everything bad about others including their friends n say she is different from others. Juz treat them beer chit chat relax, if they ok with u, they become very wild. Some will only fuck after 2nd meeting so be patient.
Old 21-03-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15708 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Maids r great lairs n pretenders. They will tell u everything bad about others including their friends n say she is different from others. Juz treat them beer chit chat relax, if they ok with u, they become very wild. Some will only fuck after 2nd meeting so be patient.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 21-03-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
Shangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
My experience is Indon maids are easier catch than others, you can try hired them next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1