The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barcelona - NouCamp Faithful

Barcelona 2 - 1 Athletic Bilbao : Messi caps landmark with winner

Lionel Messi was the hero for Barcelona on his 250th competitive appearance for the club as he scored a late winner to overcome a stubborn Athletic Bilbao side 2-1 at the Nou Camp.

Barca went ahead within three minutes through David Villa, but the Catalans flattered to deceive for much of the rest of the game and Athletic levelled shortly after the break, when Andoni Iraola scored from the spot.

And just when it looked as if Pep Guardiola's side would have to settle for a disappointing draw, Messi - who had two very good penalty shouts turned down - popped up with a priceless winner to keep Barca five points clear of arch-rivals Real Madrid after 24 rounds of the Primera Division.

(excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Mallorca 0 - 3 Barcelona : Barca moves 7 pts clear

Lionel Messi, David Villa and Pedro Rodriguez were all on the scoresheet as Barcelona saw off Real Mallorca 3-0 to power on at the top of the Primera Division standings.

Messi gave Barca a first-half lead with his 26th league goal of the season before second-half strikes from Villa and Pedro helped Barca provisionally move eight points clear of second-placed Real Madrid, who play Deportivo La Coruna later this evening.

Old 27-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

wow wow wow another 3-0 win by Barcelona.
this is like their signature scoreline victory for this season.

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 27-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himerus View Post
wow wow wow another 3-0 win by Barcelona.
this is like their signature scoreline victory for this season.
Interesting.....can try hooting Total Goals = 3 for every Barca match.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
A Simple Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyA Simple Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

will it be another 3-0 away to Valencia.
i bought a little on 3-1 to Barcelona.

will return the favours whenever possible

thanks everyone here for giving me a second chance to share and contribute.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Valencia 0 - 1 Barcelona : Messi strike to extend lead

Lionel Messi's 28th league goal of the season gave Barcelona a valuable 1-0 victory over third-placed Valencia at Mestalla and saw the Catalans stretch their lead at the Primera Division summit to 10 points.

Messi saw three shots kept out in one incredible move early on and missed two other good opportunities before popping up to settle a difficult match with 14 minutes remaining.

Old 03-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Simple Man View Post
will it be another 3-0 away to Valencia.
i bought a little on 3-1 to Barcelona.
Sorry to disappoint.....only 1 goal in mid-week match.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

Barcelona 1 - 0 Real Zaragoza : Keita an unlikely hero

Barcelona warmed up for Tuesday night's Champions League last-16 second leg tie against Arsenal with an unconvincing win at home to struggling Real Zaragoza.

Seydou Keita, who had earlier seen an effort controversially ruled out for offside, scored the only goal of the game when he slid home Lionel Messi's low cross just before the break.

But Barca, despite their superior possession, quality and number of chances, were unable to make the game safe and will have been happy to hear the final whistle in the end.

Old 09-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

Barcelona 3 - 1 Arsenal : Gunners gutted after Euro exit

2nd Leg: 4 - 3 (Agg)

Arsenal were left with a sense of injustice after seeing Robin van Persie controversially sent off as they were knocked out of the Champions League again by Barcelona in the Camp Nou following a 3-1 loss.

The Dutchman was a shock inclusion for the Gunners, who led 2-1 from the first leg, having recovered quicker than expected from the knee injury he sustained in the Carling Cup final.

However, moments after an own goal from Sergio Busquets had cancelled out Lionel Messi's fine opener following a terrible mistake by Cesc Fabregas, van Persie was given his marching orders by Swiss referee Massimo Busacca.

Van Persie had already been booked in the first half and was shown a second yellow card for lashing the ball towards goal after a marginal offside call which the Arsenal striker claimed he could not hear.

Barcelona took full advantage, with Xavi and then Messi's penalty putting the tie beyond Arsene Wenger's men, who were left to reflect on what might have been and must now regroup for Saturday's FA Cup quarter-final at Barclays Premier League title rivals Manchester United.

Old 14-03-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Sevilla 1 - 1 Barcelona : Barca held

Barcelona saw their lead at the top of the Primera Division cut to five points after they were held at Sevilla tonight.

Substitute Bojan Krkic gave Barca the lead after half an hour but Jesus Navas levelled for the Andalusians early in the second half.

There were chances for both sides after that in an entertaining encounter and Barca boss Pep Guardiola will be happy with a point in the end against a dangerous and unpredictable Sevilla side.

Old 20-03-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

Barcelona 2 - 1 Getafe : Nervy Barca scrape win

A stunning Dani Alves strike and a deflected Bojan Krkic effort gave Barcelona victory at home to Getafe in the Primera Division.

Alves opened the scoring after 16 minutes with a majestic volley from 22 yards and Bojan added a second goal early in the second period.

But the Catalans suffered a few nervy moments at the death after Manu del Moral's late strike gave Getafe brief hope.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...a-exit?cc=4716

Guardiola hints at 2012 exit

Barca coach Pep Guardiola has dropped a heavy hint tat he will leave the club when his contract expires in summer 2012.

Guardiola, who took over the reins of his boyhood club in summer 2008, prefers short-term deals & signed a 1-year contract extension in February 2 keep him @ Camp Nou until the end of next season.

Guardiola, 40, on Friday told Italian television channel Rai Sport: "I think my time is ending here in Barca. I'm fine here, but when you're @ a club like tis you cannot stay 4 2 long. Next year will be the 4th consecutive season as coach of Barcelona. Such a club must hv a lot of courage 2 take a coach 4 so long, becos the players get tired of coaches & vice-versa.''

Asked if he might 1 day coach in Italy, the former Brescia & Roma midfielder added: "I'll come if I still 1 2 coach. It takes enthusiasm & more 2 make such a decision.''

Since taking over @ Barca, Guardiola has already won 8 titles including an unprecedented Treble of Primera Division, Champions League & Copa del Rey in his 1st campaign.

The Catalan club r currently 5 points clear @t the top of La Liga, thru 2 the final of the Copa del Rey & in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

Villarreal 0 - 1 Barcelona : Barca goes 8 pt clear

Barcelona took a giant step towards retaining their Primera Division title with victory at Villarreal on a dramatic night in Spain.

With Real Madrid having lost at home to Sporting Gijon earlier in the day, ending Jose Mourinho's nine-year unbeaten home run in the league in the process, Barca knew a win at El Madrigal would put them on the brink of a third successive title.

An eight-point advantage over Madrid was the prize on offer and, after a sluggish opening hour, Pep Guardiola's men finally found a way to take it as Gerard Pique netted the only goal.

Old 07-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

Barcelona 5 - 1 Shakhtar Donetsk : Five-star Barca

Barcelona all but secured their spot in the Champions League semi-finals and a probable showdown with arch rivals Real Madrid after building a huge 5-1 first-leg lead over Shakhtar Donetsk.

Following on from Madrid's 4-0 thumping of Tottenham, Barca appear to have done all the hard work in their home quarter-final tie after another memorable European night at the Nou Camp.

Andres Iniesta, Dani Alves, Gerard Pique, Seydou Keita and Xavi were on the mark for the Catalan giants, while Shakhtar's sole reply came from Yaroslav Rakitskiy when they were already 3-0 down.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Samster

Barcelona 3 - 1 Almeria : Barca avoid upset

Lionel Messi scored twice as Barcelona survived a scare to come from behind and beat bottom club Almeria at the Camp Nou and preserve their eight-point lead over fierce rivals Real Madrid at the top of the Primera Division table.

Barca had seen Madrid beat Athletic Bilbao 3-0 at San Mames earlier in the day but found it surprisingly difficult to break down an Almeria side playing their first game under new coach Roberto Olade.

Corona gave the visitors a shock lead after 49 minutes following a goalless first half, but Messi - who had hit the post just before the interval - equalised from the spot virtually straight away and youngster Thiago Alcantara gave the Catalans the lead before the Argentina forward added a late third to secure a vital win ahead of next weekend's important trip to the Bernabeu.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1