The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
stone13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All you need to know about Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Most people are already infected but are asymptotic. If you aren't suffering from outbreaks, don't worry about it.
Thank you for the info bro
Old 11-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
casper007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Herpes take how long to recover. I just kana. Sian.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Masterbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know where to get acyclovir without prescription and also the price?
Old 16-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sebastian83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it's good to do a blood test to find out whether you have HSV in your body. For me, I did the blood tests a few times and got negative values for both types. The values are about 0.1 and 0.25. As long as less than 0.9, it is considered negative.

I think most Singaporeans do not have the HSV in the bodies.
Old 28-10-2014, 04:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbabe View Post
Any bros know where to get acyclovir without prescription and also the price?
Acyclovir in Singapore is a prescription only medicine. If you want to get it OTC you can try a pharmacy in JB.
Old 28-10-2014, 04:45 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian83 View Post
I think most Singaporeans do not have the HSV in the bodies.
We don't really have good data on this. However, a lot of Singapore's health stats are approaching "Western" levels. Going by this, we should have a rather high level of prevalence of HSV 1 and HSV 2.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
We don't really have good data on this. However, a lot of Singapore's health stats are approaching "Western" levels. Going by this, we should have a rather high level of prevalence of HSV 1 and HSV 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The most effective method of avoiding genital infections is by avoiding vaginal, oral and anal sex. Condom use decreases the risk somewhat. Daily antiviral medication taken by someone who has the infection can also reduce spread. There is no available vaccine. Once infected there is no cure. Paracetamol (acetaminophen) and topical lidocaine may be used to help with the symptoms. Treatments with antiviral medication such as aciclovir or valaciclovir can lessen the severity of symptomatic episodes. Worldwide rates of either HSV-1 or HSV-2 are between 60% and 95% in adults. HSV-1 is usually acquired during childhood. Rates of both increase as people age. Rates of HSV-1 are between 70% and 80% in populations of low socioeconomic status and 40% to 60% in populations of improved socioeconomic status. An estimated 536 million people worldwide (16% of the population) were infected with HSV-2 as of 2003 with greater rates among women and those in the developing world. Most people with HSV-2 do not realize that they are infected.
Basically every other Singaporean has HSV-1 and / or HSV-2.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone13 View Post
Sorry bro maybe I need to ask more detail like if having hsv1 and during intercourse would all the bro here still let them go bbbj and kissing as might tranfer the virus to the partner ?
Although the risk of transmitting in BBBJ is not high, i generally would not allow any FL to perform BBBJ. The thrills and rewards is not worth the risk. We are here to bang and domiant. if you like the idea of dominace and watching the penis at her face, i would suggest keeping it to just COF. Just my personal opinion.
Old 23-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Getting worried that I have herpes now. To me, being clean is very important. And if I'm gonna get herpes, getting it from sharing a drink with someone is different from getting it from a FL. I did the stupid thing of engaging a FL who does massage and FJs two days back (which I told myself I will never do so). Supposed to do massage but she ended up giving me protected oral. Also kissed my nipples so her saliva came into contact with my skin. Now having flu-like symptoms but no fever (not sure if coincidence or herpes) and starting to feel dryness at the right side of my lip and even occasional itch around my genitals.

I know herpes is common but feeling so horrible about it now. Knowing that I may have gotten herpes from engaging in such a morally wrong act in a moment of folly.
Old 24-02-2015, 02:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
I know herpes is common but feeling so horrible about it now. Knowing that I may have gotten herpes from engaging in such a morally wrong act in a moment of folly.
It's far more likely that you caught Herpes from your mother when you were 2 years old.

Besides there's nothing morally wrong about getting a blow job from a whore. It's normal human behavior.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates

Last edited by sammyboyfor; 24-02-2015 at 07:19 AM.
Old 24-02-2015, 05:54 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

judging at your postings from the last couple of days
i think u are being paranoid, having stds isnt the end of the world.
stop being worried , go for the check up as suggested

Quote:
Getting worried that I have herpes now.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-02-2015, 07:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
judging at your postings from the last couple of days
i think u are being paranoid, having stds isnt the end of the world.
stop being worried , go for the check up as suggested
Going crazy worrying about STDs can be the end of the world.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Well it's hard not to worry, especially since I don't usually fool around and it will be hard to explain to my future partner how I got herpes.

Just a final question. If the commercial sex worker had HSV-1 and she kissed my chest but not my lips, is it likely for me to get oral herpes?

My upper lips are starting to burn and I'm not sure if it is because I have indeed caught herpes or because I have been licking it like crazy the past few days to check for bumps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Going crazy worrying about STDs can be the end of the world.
Old 26-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well it's hard not to worry, especially since I don't usually fool around and it will be hard to explain to my future partner how I got herpes.

Just a final question. If the commercial sex worker had HSV-1 and she kissed my chest but not my lips, is it likely for me to get oral herpes?

My upper lips are starting to burn and I'm not sure if it is because I have indeed caught herpes or because I have been licking it like crazy the past few days to check for bumps.
you should check yourselve into IMH and request them to lock you up in solidarity room in a straight jacket..
Old 26-02-2015, 03:21 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

how is it that if she has hsv1 and kiss u on your chest and it is your lips that gets the virus?

you are more likely to get panic/anxiety disorder than anything else in your current state

Quote:

My upper lips are starting to burn

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 26-02-2015 at 03:37 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1