The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 29-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gotoeric31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks

Bro wolfmaster & A1ibaba,

Can you be more specific on which ones gave you disappointment in their services & which ones doesn't send in the right "stuff" as posted.
Very curious leh???
Old 29-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 17
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Xclusive/Tom Yam's Gallardo

Gonna write a short FR on Gallardo. Shy girl who will say don't know how to start becos first time see each other......

Bed: 0/10 (Ultimate turn off for the bed as the spring is really hurting my legs)

Look: 7.5/10 (the first pic with white singlet is the closest, about 80%)
Attitude: 9/10 (Willing to please u to the max)
Skin: 9/10 (Smooth and quite fair as compared to other Thai)
Boobs: 8/10 (Handful and natural)
Frenching: 9/10 (Passionate and like long lost gf)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good suction and movement, no complains, will be better if more experienced. There is one part which I like during BBBJ & cos of her mouth structure, she will accidentally do it. Go experience urself )
FJ: 8/10 (Overall good. Let you do in any position. Best position I enjoyed is doggy her standing, & the reason why standing is becos the bed CMI !!)
Overall: 8/10 (Must be careful as her mei mei is really tight, can knock u off in a flash)
RTF: No (Mainly due to bed.... hope bro will change the bed..)
Old 29-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
apboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

hi bros i'm quite new. But i've been bonking around aimlessly.. sometimes hitting those totally different from pics.

Can i have some recommendations?

Any advice?
Old 30-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 22
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro apboi

I like your statement, "bonking around aimlessly".
Old 31-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ramo316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Anyone tried Thaiparadise? Seeing them for the 1st time here.
Old 31-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 23
RigR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRigR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramo316 View Post
Hi Bros,

Anyone tried Thaiparadise? Seeing them for the 1st time here.
Why don't you try first and tell us? maybe it's a GEM!

It's just slightly below the tummy...

I only UP those who share with me good lobangs. Be it massage, spa, HC, Thai FLs, PRC FLs,etc... As long it's GOOD!
Old 31-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
loki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apboi View Post
hi bros i'm quite new. But i've been bonking around aimlessly.. sometimes hitting those totally different from pics.

Can i have some recommendations?

Any advice?
AirAngelz - highly recommended! You will not regret.
Old 31-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
devilincarn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevilincarn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevilincarn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Devilhouse n airangelz! Strongly recommend these 2 stables, wun get disappointed at all!

Just came bak from devilhouse, n had taken yui while I introed and bought my 2 frens along, they weren't disappointed as well! Not tryin to advertise, but would sure wanna share with bros here the gd stuff.

Had taken yui, and she was better than I had expected!
Short n humble FR as follows:
Looks: a lot better than what the pic has shown, up points for it!
Boobs: small b, but boobs lover dun worry, other factors will make up for it
Body: no doubt a SYT hourglass shaped figure
Bbbj: she's had ulcer which I found out later n stopped her since I don't wanna make her uncomfortable, other than that, kudos for the effort
Fj: wet and accomodatin

Overall: 8.5/10

Nex stop airangelz! Enjoy bros!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster

Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Due to work commitment, this was a last minute arrangement. Nevertheless, manage to secure a slot from Bro Passioncandy's recommendation, Chanel.

Was welcomed by Chanel at the door, she was smiling and I noticed she had a friendly personality which was sincere as she broke the ice easily. This is her fourth time in our sunny island, thus she was relatively seasoned. Changed and both of us proceed to the bathroom for shower. She carefully washed me as I admired as tall sexy body. Her height was 1.68m as quoted by her. The bathroom was slightly dirty, in my opinion. Bro Passioncandy, kindly take note. Thank you.

Once in the room she began her BBBJ which was long and slow. I really enjoyed it. Switched to 69 as I returned her the favour. Her lovehole got wet and we decided it was time was rock action. Entered her in doggy. Changed to cowgirl and finished off in spooning.

Requested her to massage my body and she kindly said OK! I must say, her massage skills will put many palours to shame. I enjoyed a good 25 minutes until I fell asleep.

Second round began with her BBBJ, which this time, lasted longer than the first session. Slammed her in missionary, splitting bamboo and unloaded in doggy while I enjoyed her long body.

Beauty: 7
Melons: 6 ( I'm a big boob lover )
French Kiss: NO !
Lovehole: Wet !
BBBJ: 8
Massage: 7 ( Bonus )
Attitude: 8 ( Friendly and chatty )
Old 04-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
oreo_guy is Cool - loads of Potential

cpt airangelz instilled thai faith back into me. ive tried michigan and is itching to try out keezlee. hope timing can be synced before she goes back tml.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

WEN XIN from Alan stable @ $$$$$boy.org

Utter rubbish from this woman.

Sms to her nice and easy to arrange meet up. Ask me if i was police. I say no then i came down to her area.downstairs mind you. Then say afraid i am police. She claims she is hottest gal on the website. Many returning customers. I was a stranger to her. I told her i was regular on this site and she wants me to call webmaster to verify my identity before doing business with me..wtf. you think i very free travel one hour and let you do this to me?
Dear bro Alan. Xiao long ge..thank you for all the past great contacts and great FL videos but never ever in my 15yrs of bonking have i met this type..
Old 05-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
energystar80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha bro Lamborghini, I'm jealous of your Chanel experience. Bro candy man never disappoint indeed.
Today I was free at 2pm so I asked for Chanel, but bro candy man told me she's busy until 3.30pm. Since I don't have much time, I asked bro candy man for recommendation, and he recommended Audi. I'm not a fan of the car brand, but what the heck, I've never been disappointed by bro candy man's recommendations (hint hint Chanel omg!!! Lol)
So I arrived on schedule and went up to the place. Audi was hiding behind the door, then she surprised me. Omg... What a wonderful recommendation yet again... She looks like a very cute poly girl.
We went into the room and it is such a nice place. Sop shower. She was initially rather reserved. Hehe. Then we started with SOP warm up. She kissed me all over and started to BJ. Then I started playing with her nipples and fingering her while she suck. Ooo little signs of wetness down there. And I can see that she started to enjoy the BJ. After I felt that she's much wetter, I asked her to lie down, and then I kissed her entire body and suckled her cute nipples. Her eyes started to close, eye balls going up and her hands were grabbing the bed sheet. We French kissed like there's no tomorrow. Then I decided to give her some painting. It was a very long painting, and she came twice! Omg she was so wild lol. Wild poly girl, just imagine. Then she was all tired, but I persuaded her by running my dick by her mouth. Oooh her sucking was so wild this time. (To be continued)
Old 05-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
energystar80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continued... Part II

She continued to give me a crazy BJ. Then she asked if I want to CIM. Then I asked her back: "what do you want?" I think it sent her wild. She continued sucking, and then told me: "Fuck me".

We started with a cowboy position. She started riding on top of me, but initially it was slow motioned and I got bored, so I changed to second gear: pushed my hip up and banged her while she's on top. She was so turned on, I can feel that it's wet again down there hahaha. I changed the speed, as if it's a car rally, driving my Audi lol. Then she hugged and kissed me like mad, saying things in Thai.. I assume it's "oh my god, oh my god". Just imagine doing with a poly girl, which is her first time.

Pitying her, i decided to skip missionary and move to the finale: doggy. Her butt, OMG... Awesome. Though her boobs are small (compensated by her nice nipples), her butt is really awesome! We started doggy slowly with gear 2, then I shifted to gear 3, 4 and 5. Then Nitrogen Oxide! I lifted her legs and rammed as fast as "fast and furious" lol. She tilted and came together with me, I felt it down there... 3 times! she came the third time in total lol! Then I fell on top of her and we closed our eyes for a while. I can see that she was totally exhausted... But I couldn't help it... She's poly cute!!! So sorry if I overworked her bro candy man. Then we went for a shower, SOP. She decided to tell her friends who were in the living room (who were cuties as well) about our sexventure hahaha. Luckily i didn't have enough dough on me... If not somebody would have asked for tarma hehehe.

After shower, I could see that Audi was totally knackered. I called it a day and decided she deserved the break, since she might need to FJ until late night. Poor girl. I didn't know what came into me... Maybe a deep old fantasy looking at all those hot poly girls whenever I take the MRT lol. At least I got my fantasy sorted out thanks to Passion Candy.

Overall:
Looks: 7/10 (poly girl look, quite fair, damn soft skin)
French: 7/10 (cute way, like little girl shy shy)
Age: 25 (i checked, because I thought she's 18 hihi) - bday 8 August btw!
Body: 7/10 (boobs small, but compensated by nice butt and smooth skin)
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Painting: 11/10 (She turning-on makes me turned on as well)
RTF: so many choices, not enough dough

Thanks bro candy man

Last edited by energystar80; 05-08-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dada0210 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Trianna from PacificStar

Hi Guys,

Actually wanted to book Treasure. Due to popular demand, fully booked till afternoon.
Bro cash recommended Miesha, confirmed and went to the meeting place, very discreet. 10 minutes before the appointment, received bad new from bro cash that she was sick. So I went for Trianna instead. She was located at another discreet place.

Reached the place, Trianna opened the door smiling, she looks very much like the picture above with her hair pin up, wearing a leopard print dress. She has no tan and her C- cup boobs are enchanced but very soft. No excess meat on her body and very slim. We talked for 15 mins to get the rapport going and her English is considered pretty ok. Her body looks like this.

Nuru Gel Massage : First time trying it, really good rub and she is really hardworking and out to please you
Hand Massage : Strength at the right place, makes you relax for the 2nd round
BJ : Super Super must try and she can CIM, all of them
FJ : she let you do whatever position you like, moans softly besides your ears and kiss you on the lips, her lips are soft and kissable.

Side note, I caught a glimpes of Yonina in the bathroom bathing as the bathroom door was not closed fully. Oh my, she has a nice C+ rack. Think she saw me looking and she giggled. When I was about to leave, I saw Sarah at the corridor wearng a red small dress with black lace, pretty gal without much makeup, much better than the photoshop photo.

It is Trianna first time in Singapore and she is leaving in 2 days time. Grab her while she is still her, not sure if she is going to come back again. Oh, and lastly i left my wallet in the room...haha...so forgetful after a great session. She called Bro Cash straight away and i wasnt far from the place before Bro Cash called me. 8)

Thanks to Bro Cash. Your stable has gotten a new RTF customer. Still hope to try Treasure before she is gone or if she were to come back again.
;D

Pls up my points if you like what I share.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energystar80 View Post
Haha bro Lamborghini, I'm jealous of your Chanel experience. Bro candy man never disappoint indeed.
Today I was free at 2pm so I asked for Chanel, but bro candy man told me she's busy until 3.30pm. Since I don't have much time, I asked bro candy man for recommendation, and he recommended Audi. I'm not a fan of the car brand, but what the heck, I've never been disappointed by bro candy man's recommendations (hint hint Chanel omg!!! Lol)
So I arrived on schedule and went up to the place. Audi was hiding behind the door, then she surprised me. Omg... What a wonderful recommendation yet again... She looks like a very cute poly girl.
We went into the room and it is such a nice place. Sop shower. She was initially rather reserved. Hehe. Then we started with SOP warm up. She kissed me all over and started to BJ. Then I started playing with her nipples and fingering her while she suck. Ooo little signs of wetness down there. And I can see that she started to enjoy the BJ. After I felt that she's much wetter, I asked her to lie down, and then I kissed her entire body and suckled her cute nipples. Her eyes started to close, eye balls going up and her hands were grabbing the bed sheet. We French kissed like there's no tomorrow. Then I decided to give her some painting. It was a very long painting, and she came twice! Omg she was so wild lol. Wild poly girl, just imagine. Then she was all tired, but I persuaded her by running my dick by her mouth. Oooh her sucking was so wild this time. (To be continued)
Audi looks cute. Glad you had a good time, take care bro !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1