The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 14-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

bro 6" boy,
the meeting place itself (Cedar Point) is an excellent place for dinner. Lotsa varieties and price are reasonable.

And on and off, got sighting of SLL sumore.

Or, we can eat at the food court in Johor Jaya which is behind the JJ bowling's building. Quite a variety of food there which is good and cheap. Got SLL to see oso...

maybe after that, only we go TUNE RADIO lor... Go in convoy...

These are the only two place which I can think of... Hope it helps.

Cheers.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 14-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Mana lagi... we go TUNE RADIO lah in Bakawali.

I grown up so big never see SHOW before leh. Very paiseh. SO LET'S TUO TIAU TUO TIAU!!!! Of course must find a place to eat dinner first and to self intro ourself especially for new members.
Bro 6" Boy,

I am very disappointed in you ! Already grown to 6" and still NEVER see sexy
nude show !!! When will you see your first show ? Wait until you grow to 9" ???

I suggest that we meet at the Johor Jaya Family Food Court at 7.00 p.m. on Friday 24 March 2006. For those who are not familiar with the place - the Family Food Court is opposite Season Cafe & the Johor Jaya Bowling Centre, very near to The Store Shopping Centre.

Quote:
I don't think it is necessary to put an attendance list because last time we did the same of the first few gatherings and a lot of people only put their name but never turn up. Not need to know who will turn up, the most important is make sure yourself turn up. Later you pass our name to Bukit Aman then we all up lori how???!!!! MAHAI!!! CHEH!!! PUI PUI PUI!!! TOUCH WOOD TOUCH WOOD
I agree with Bro 6" Boy that an Attendance List is not advisable. The last few times we requested for an Attendance List many Samsters mentioned : "Put me in " ; " I will try to attend " ; " See you there ", etc, etc but never turn up. As 6" Boy mentioned, make sure that you yourself turn up - don't worry about others. As I had also mentioned previously, whether 2 Samsters turn up or 20 Samsters turn up, the Gathering is " ON "
Old 15-03-2006, 02:25 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69]
I suggest that we meet at the Johor Jaya Family Food Court at 7.00 p.m. on Friday 24 March 2006. For those who are not familiar with the place - the Family Food Court is opposite Season Cafe & the Johor Jaya Bowling Centre, very near to The Store Shopping Centre.

You guys just confirm the plan and lead the way, we will just follow the big troop. Will contact Bro 6" to confirm when we in JB then.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 15-03-2006, 06:26 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
March '06 JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 24.3.06 @ 7.00 p.m.

[QUOTE=MrDevil]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69

You guys just confirm the plan and lead the way, we will just follow the big troop. Will contact Bro 6" to confirm when we in JB then.
Okay, I confirm that we will be sitting in front of the Drinks Stall (opposite the Karaoke Stage) at the Johor Jaya Family Food Court @ 7.00 p.m. on Friday 24 March 2006.

Hope to see the famous Mr Devil and other Samsters there !
Old 15-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Bro, when would you reach KL? I will be in KL TCSS on 23rd night, if you reach in time, would surely love to meet up with you to learn a thing or two about thai. If not, I will be in JB on 24th noon
Hi Bro Mr Devil,

I will be driving to Baru Pahat [consultancy for 3 days] after the session in JB around 1800 hrs. Even if this old man were to drive straight back to KL it will pass midnight when I reach there [will have to wash the kuali - what Cantonese used to call those who go for last call -SAI WOK DAIH! and what other KL bro's call it: wash sperm ] Maybe next time we shall meet.

BTW, I am no authority in Thai [not as good as Bro TV on anything siok-siok, not as good as Bro KTL on anything current including BKK joints and tigress combat]. I am just good in Thailand's sociological and economic affairs [from the academic side]

Cheers.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 15-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro KTL : OK, I will be there at 7pm too. For those who don't know us, I will bring a Star Newspaper and if you see a few guys sitting in front of the drink stall reading Star Newspaper, thats will most probably be us. Actually, I dont think its a problem to spot the Samstaer. Although we are from different background, i.e. race, age, height, weight, length etc, but we sure got the same active dick that can use to bang the table and horny ham sap look hahahhaha

Bro DrDevil, you got my number. Call me when are free.

And one last thing, admission is free, this time we shall waive the membership fee for new members.
Old 15-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

okie... thatz some simple code though... Hope i blur blur oso can find.

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 15-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro KTL : OK, I will be there at 7pm too. For those who don't know us, I will bring a Star Newspaper and if you see a few guys sitting in front of the drink stall reading Star Newspaper, thats will most probably be us. Actually, I dont think its a problem to spot the Samstaer. Although we are from different background, i.e. race, age, height, weight, length etc, but we sure got the same active dick that can use to bang the table and horny ham sap look hahahhaha

And one last thing, admission is free, this time we shall waive the membership fee for new members.
haha, bro,
y dun put a SBF logo on the table, no need to see who read the news paper, if unlucky, there will be a lot ppl reading it at same time, then how???
I will atend this time, if not some one will zap me in future lohhh.
Old 15-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy

haha, bro,
y dun put a SBF logo on the table, no need to see who read the news paper, if unlucky, there will be a lot ppl reading it at same time, then how???
I will atend this time, if not some one will zap me in future lohhh.
didn't attend gathering oso kena zap ahz?? so serious de meh??

Old 15-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: March '06 JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 24.3.06 @ 7.00 p.m.

[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69]
Quote:

Okay, I confirm that we will be sitting in front of the Drinks Stall (opposite the Karaoke Stage) at the Johor Jaya Family Food Court @ 7.00 p.m. on Friday 24 March 2006.

Big Bro KTL, me very likely to be going back to SG that weekend. Wonder if I can just pop into JB first and join you guys for the gathering. Would I be welcome?
Old 15-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Registered Advertiser

Re: March '06 JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 24.3.06 @ 7.00 p.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69

I am pass away history, I guess you are the flaming figure now especially with your tigress battle that has flamed well across all adult forums from WSG to ISG, probably more. For the first time that I see a FR being reposted and travel so far and so fast... hahahahahha

Old 15-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Hi Bro Mr Devil,

I will be driving to Baru Pahat [consultancy for 3 days] after the session in JB around 1800 hrs. Even if this old man were to drive straight back to KL it will pass midnight when I reach there [will have to wash the kuali - what Cantonese used to call those who go for last call -SAI WOK DAIH! and what other KL bro's call it: wash sperm ] Maybe next time we shall meet.

BTW, I am no authority in Thai [not as good as Bro TV on anything siok-siok, not as good as Bro KTL on anything current including BKK joints and tigress combat]. I am just good in Thailand's sociological and economic affairs [from the academic side]

Cheers.
I guess we will miss each other then, unless you could stay a day to join JB LSB. There is always expert of field and I can surely tell if one are.

Old 15-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:

Yeah. sure... should be reaching around late noon as I will be at KL TCSS on 23rd March and drive over the next day morning.

Old 15-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

JB Samsters' Gathering at Johor Jaya Family Food Court on Fri 24.3.06 @ 7.00 p.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhivago
Bro Zhivago,

If you don't want us to miss you, I suggest that you wear a BRIGHT YELLOW T-shirt with the words " Cunt Lover " (in blue colour) at the back. Then if you pass by our table, we will call you to join us.

Quote:
Those who didn't kena 'zapped' and also have to pay for drinks for everybody at the next Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Big Bro KTL, me very likely to be going back to SG that weekend. Wonder if I can just pop into JB first and join you guys for the gathering. Would I be welcome?
Bro Shiok1968,

You are most welcome to join us ! In fact, we are all dying to meet you after reading some much of your 'sexual power' and exploits in Klang Valley

Quote:
I am pass away history, I guess you are the flaming figure now especially with your tigress battle that has flamed well across all adult forums from WSG to ISG, probably more. For the first time that I see a FR being reposted and travel so far and so fast... hahahahahha
Bro Devil,

Very paiseh ! Looks like I am becoming the male version of "Annabelle Chong" after bonking the Hatyai Tigress and the famous "Rose Chan" (about 30+ years ago)
I wonder how many people had done the same thing ?

Quote:
haha, bro,
Bro JBGuy,

I suggest that we bring Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday's STAR and put it on my table.All other people will be reading Friday's STAR newspaper. Only crazy people read yesterday's newspapers !
Old 15-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

JB Samsters' Gathering at Johor Jaya Family Food Court on Fri 24.3.06 @ 7.00 p.m.

Quote:
Bro Zhivago,

If you don't want us to miss you, I suggest that you wear a BRIGHT YELLOW T-shirt with the words " Cunt Lover " (in blue colour) at the back. Then if you pass by our table, we will call you to join us.

Quote:
Those who didn't kena 'zapped' and also have to pay for drinks for everybody at the next Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Bro Shiok1968,

You are most welcome to join us ! In fact, we are all dying to meet you after reading some much of your 'sexual power' and exploits in Klang Valley

Quote:
Bro Devil,

Very paiseh ! Looks like I am becoming the male version of "Annabelle Chong" after bonking the Hatyai Tigress and the famous "Rose Chan" (about 30+ years ago)
I wonder how many people had done the same thing ?

Quote:
haha, bro,
Bro JBGuy,

I suggest that we bring Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday's STAR and put it on my table.All other people will be reading Friday's STAR newspaper. Only crazy people read yesterday's newspapers !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1