The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
Simei, east point around starbucks.

Hot MILF (with OL looks + Hot figure)

Wearing: hot pants and KNN low sprag top.

D cup!?
Really ar?

She is working there or just past by as customer?
Old 23-07-2010, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Really ar?

She is working there or just past by as customer?
past by nia

telegram:
Old 23-07-2010, 10:50 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TangSeng is Cool - loads of Potential

i tink this one even better, good figure and more importantly..seems intelligent.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3xM-SyegcyI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3xM-SyegcyI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 23-07-2010, 10:58 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TangSeng is Cool - loads of Potential

i tink this one even better, good figure and more importantly..seems intelligent.

btw.. loooong shooooooot here... any bros noe watz her name?
Old 23-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
past by nia
Oh ok.

Then I remember I saw one local tanned babe at city hall mrt some time back.

When she was came out of the mrt, her skirt rode up, caught by her handbag and she walked up the stairs exposing her very cute red thong and firm butt.

The OLs behind her were giggling but too bad I am a guy, if not I would have told her about her malfunction.
Old 23-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, if i m u, i will go up n tell her to help her about her malfuntion to safe her from being the JOKE of the morning... as there is nothing wrong ma, too BAD i dun take Public transport so no chance to see these...

Quote:
Oh ok.

Then I remember I saw one local tanned babe at city hall mrt some time back.

When she was came out of the mrt, her skirt rode up, caught by her handbag and she walked up the stairs exposing her very cute red thong and firm butt.

The OLs behind her were giggling but too bad I am a guy, if not I would have told her about her malfunction.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 23-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, if i m u, i will go up n tell her to help her about her malfuntion to safe her from being the JOKE of the morning... as there is nothing wrong ma, too BAD i dun take Public transport so no chance to see these...
Yea i agree but it just weird for a guy to tell a girl about her wardrobe malfunction. Maybe it is just me but I thought she would be more embarrassed if a guy was to tell her.
Old 23-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

OOO... ok, Bro we r living in the New Age lioa, la... nothing is NEW lioa... Women or Man r nw Equal... so maybe i feel ok, with it mayeb like u said she may feel Pai Sai if a Guy tell her... maybe she is also those open-mind type then Hor Say lioa, got her Number the can go DATING lioa...

Quote:
Yea i agree but it just weird for a guy to tell a girl about her wardrobe malfunction. Maybe it is just me but I thought she would be more embarrassed if a guy was to tell her.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 23-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
OOO... ok, Bro we r living in the New Age lioa, la... nothing is NEW lioa... Women or Man r nw Equal... so maybe i feel ok, with it mayeb like u said she may feel Pai Sai if a Guy tell her... maybe she is also those open-mind type then Hor Say lioa, got her Number the can go DATING lioa...
Lolx I must say I never thought of it this way.

Yea maybe I should have told her and be the hero eh. Not everyday you can be the hero to save the day.
Old 23-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

izzt ok, next time u can try to be one...

Quote:

Yea maybe I should have told her and be the hero eh. Not everyday you can be the hero to save the day.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 23-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You should've. Who knows what could've happened after that right?

I had a similar experience before - chio looking babe in little black dress alighting from cab but had one side of her dress hitched up by her handbag, revealing procelain white perky butt with black thong.

Happened right in front of my OC and me but OC was looking elsewhere. Naturally I had my eyeful until I pointed out to my OC when she finally caught sight of it.

I was trying to feign "innocence" mah haha.

OC promptly goes up to tell the girl, spoiling my show sigh.

Moral of the story? Act Hero while you can, if not next time no chance liao. I'd told the girl if I was alone that day. Can score her number even. Who knows?
Old 23-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangSeng View Post

btw.. loooong shooooooot here... any bros noe watz her name?
Melissa Thomas. Won that Double D pub contest or something that was featured in the New Paper sometime back. D cup tits. Friend of my friend not easy to score at all.
Old 24-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
past by nia
aw shucks.
Old 26-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottedrock View Post
wonder if that guy after considering went back to find the massage girl?
Any update on the orchard tower big boob massage girl?
Old 26-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Javier83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one of the pub at boat quay call alcool.

One of the shareholder has big tits. tk D cup.

She do serve her customers.

Go check it out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1