The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 04-08-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeanG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro share mama jenny contact no..please thank you
Old 04-08-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
donnyratau is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Hi bro, will be going to Kudat and Banggi Island next month. Can share FL/MP contact there? we can exchange too
Old 06-08-2023, 03:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
jjames007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiissus View Post
2 new FRs today, fresh literally just an hour ago. No.1 is a ML, no.2 is a FL. As usual, the same rules apply for all my posts. Info given out only with exchange contact or if you already know who I’m writing about.

Port: A*ia*a Reflexology
Race: TomYum
Looks: 8/10, pretty n cute, my type
Skin: milky white, very smooth
Size: Slim
Bust: B cup, just big enough to cup with hands
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: yes
B2B: yes, not really worth it
FJ: n/a
Pussy: didn’t finger her cuz she doesn’t allow, but can play with her clit, which is her sensitive spot. She quivers and gets very wet when u do it just right. A bit of hair.
GFE: 8/10, talkative, likes to make jokes, wanted to put lipstick on me lmao. Gentle, relaxing head massage after the deed. Hugged before leaving. Very friendly. Keep calling me big so that made me feel good ab myself.
Damage: 80 for room + 250 BBBJ, HJ, B2B + 50 play with clit
WIR: yes, I love how friendly and approachable she is. Tries to get to know u and stuff. The service was quite good too even for a tug and pump session.

Review: Tried this ML after being recommended by the other MLs I wrote about in my previous FRs. She’s young and very friendly. Not as thicc as I would like but her personality makes up for it. Her massage is traditional Thai massage, feels very sharp. Started talking about services after awhile. I told her I take a bit of time to finish, so she said to start now then. She was in no rush during the session tho. Took her time and sped up and slowed down occasionally. Good use of oil. Can tell she was very horny too while roaming. Overall: 8/10 experience

Area: Sembulan(Michat)
Race: Local
Looks: 7.5/10
Size: petite but curvy, hourglass body(maybe surgery for hips)
Bust: C-D cup, plump and quite a handful
FJ: 9/10, she knows how to move even when I’m on top. During missionary, will occasionally pull u in deeper. Very nice moans, expressive and loud. Likes it deep and strong. Can feel her cumming. Didn’t even ask me to finish fast, took her time and was just enjoying the moment.
Pussy: tight, wet, trimmed and well kept
GFE: 10/10, after doing the deed she knew i was tired cuz it was almost an hour long session(I’ve had a long day today and yesterday) She told me I could rest for awhile there with her. She has a very pretty room too. Spacious, pink lighting, smells like lavender. Definitely not the usual hotel FL, this was a condominium with a nice living room and kitchen. She gave me cold water when I asked for it. We also played with her cat. Seemed like she didn’t want me to leave yet. Very nice GFE.
Damage: 250 full package
WIR: definitely, 100% will visit again within this week.

Review: almost the perfect FL. The only negative thing is setting an appointment with her. Replies slow. But the experience was worth it imo. I felt at home at her place. We watched a bit of the Kdrama she was watching while playing with her cat after doing the deed. She kept asking me to rest and linger a bit longer. I was a bit reluctant to leave so early. Gave me a big tight hug. Her services were fire, and her CBJ was very good, felt like it was a BBBJ. Plays with ur nipples even while in missionary. Overall: 9.7/10

That’s all for today bros. Won’t be meeting up with anymore ML or FL for this weekend but maybe next week. As always, stay safe and happy hunting.
The one in sembulan, may i know who? If grace ville u could kena pondan 😂
Old 07-08-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Urz3 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyratau View Post
Hi bro, will be going to Kudat and Banggi Island next month. Can share FL/MP contact there? we can exchange too
Just dont. Got scammer there which will snap your pic and blackmail u. Saw dozens of people blackmailed in michat, wechat, facebook
Old 07-08-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm here to share this experience i just had, but also to hopefully inform other bros here, but also to get this out of my system so i can forget about it and move on.

So i guess if you go around enough random MP you probably will encounter a shemale sooner or later.

I was at inanam, on michat saw this cute young face at H@ven MP. Texted and book a slot. The room as you know was not bright, so she looked like her picture, young and cute.

I really could not tell. But there were signs to look out for. She, i will just use she for now, she spoke very very softly, but also the background clubbing malay songs were quite loud to drown out other people's voices. First time I encounter this loud clubbing music.

Her massage was nothing to talk about la. Then when she ask if i wanted batin so i said yes, how do you charge. She just 50, which should have been another sign.

The next sign was, she ask if i want batin only, so i ask what other services you have here (at this point of course i was hoping for more). Then she ask what do you want. I said how do you charge, she hesitated shyly (which was again cute) and then ask what do i want. This went back and forth for a minute going nowhere. She said she's going 22, but working for over a year, so cannot be that inexperienced...

So after more negotiation, she said take off top 100, take off pants 200. I ask got bj, she said charge more, I said how much, she said how much you want to give. i said 250, she said too cheap. i was so confused at the lack of standard in pricing.

At the end i said 200 take off everything, hj only la. but then she start asking about how come i dont sunat and all these questions that i have never heard of. I'll admit, i'm naive. So she came back with a towel to clean my dick, then proceed with hj, then i ask why not take off her top, and she said she shy, and here i was again so confused because i thought we settled on the price already. i persuaded her to take off her shirt, then she finally said ok. I said i'll help her because her hand was oily by this point. and i like the act of undressing and it gets me hard.

she wasn't going to remove her bra so i asked again. then she finally said ok and ask me to help also. at this point, she still look really cute. but then when i remove her bra, that's when i finally understand. she is a he.

i told myself just power through, just eject and get it over with. And i will admit, it was a good hj. because he is not a she and he knows how to make hj feels good.

anyway, that's my story and lesson. i only paid 100 in the end, plus 78 for a vip room which wasn't that much of a vip room anyway. But even at the end, he did not look like a he.

there are probably those who enjoy this, so he's #8 at h@ven.

just wondering, are there any filipino shemale working in MP also? cos I thought maybe just stay away from locals in michat. PRC i'm sure no shemale la ... right?
Old 07-08-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Aglio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys. Got any place recommended at damai? Gonna be at kk for a month so need to see what damai have
Old 07-08-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Aglio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by farkingguru420 View Post
H&L
Name: Diana
Face:9/10
Body:9/10 (Model build)
Skin: Soft
Boobs: Between A and B
Massage:7/10
HJ: Yes (Didn't take)
BJ: Yes, with cover (Didn't take)
B2B: Yes (didn't take)
FJ: Nope. Not even if you pay 1k. That's what she said

Damage: only RM70 at counter. I only ask and looking for FJ but since she didn't offer, only massage then. All extras she offered are priced as in the market. She smells good and speaks good english tho.

Bro pm location
Old 08-08-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
sly602 is Cool - loads of Potential

Been a long time since my last cheong so here's my FR

Port: N** G*rd*n I*n*n*m P**nt
Name: Bell
Race: Pinoy
Looks: 9/10 Pretty for me la
Skin: 8/10 white smooth
Build: 10/10 thick body (which is my type)
Bust: 8/10 I'm not good at this but my hands full grabbing them
HJ: didnt ask (straight to FJ, probably because I'm already hard enough lol)
BBBJ: didnt ask
B2B: didnt ask
FJ: 8/10 just missionary which is a letdown, but her moans made up for it she hugged me close and wrapped her legs just before her climax
Pussy: 8/10 wet & tight but couldnt DATY
GFE: 7/10 not the chatty type, probably because it was my first time with her, but i appreciate her still trying to start small talks
Damage: 89+300 (she quoted 350) still abit pricey
WIR: yes but maybe after trying other stocks first. She said there are 27 ML there, most of them are PRC & only 3 pinoys
Old 08-08-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Part 2 of original long post

Port: H*L Reflexology
Race: TomYum
Looks: 6/10 not my type
Skin: Fair and smooth
Size: Slim
Bust: B cup, perky nips
HJ: 6/10
CBJ: 5/10
B2B: yes
FJ: n/a
Pussy: n/a
GFE: 5/10
Damage: 70? for room + 300 B2B, CBJ, HJ
WIR: nope, boring and very average.

Review: Actually went there for someone else, but they were unavailable so decided to try this one. Very standard and IMO, not worth a review at all. Standard everything. Not chatty, very quiet. Massage was so so. Services were poor, kept asking me to finish fast. Overall: 4/10
was this #7 or #9 ? coz I'm planning to try them next
Old 08-08-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
destiny325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
where is the place bro ,pm tq
Old 08-08-2023, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Part 2 of post

Area: Bandaran(Michat)
Race: Local
Looks: 6/10, looks better in pics
Size: Slim thicc, my type
Bust: C cup, just nice to hold, small perky nips
FJ: 8/10, very expressive, loud moans. Loves it deep. Asked me to be on top, did it missionary and she was loving it. Starts off with a BBBJ, which was actually quite good. Deep strong sucks.
Pussy: quite tight, lot of sensations. Thought she was Shemale, but then saw her playing with her clit while I get into position, thank god I didn’t say anything. She cum very strong, and moans extra loud and passionate while cumming. She was shaking after the session.
GFE: 9/10, very fun and talkative. While waiting for her to get home, we chatted for a bit. And very easy to talk to and negotiate time. Friendly and cooperative. She came out of the room to come fetch me while I was walking up to her room. Aftercare is good, chatted for awhile after doing the deed. Her bed is quite squeaky tho and kept hitting the wall. Worried neighbours might hear. But she say it’s fine.
Damage: 350, a bit pricey compared to the ones above but I think it’s worth it.
WIR: yes, she made the experience comfortable and pleasurable. She is actually in the same building as no.2, a few doors away.
is this laura? found her on mc bandaran area also, and she quoted the same 350 but i didnt take coz afraid shes a shemale lol
Old 08-08-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
leonarmid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any MP around Kingfisher to Sepanggar area? Mind sharing FR or any recommendation? Thanks cheongster!
Old 08-08-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BDE449 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0507 View Post
Mama Jenny's new stock

FResh FR

Name: Ana
Race: Sungai
Face: 9.5/10
Skin: Fair 21yr old
Body: 165cm hourglass
Boobs: C 
DFK: sufficient tongue action
HJ: -
BBBJ: 8/10 
FJ: 10/10 passionate fucking
Pussy : wet and tight
GFE: 10/10 
WIR: hell yes
Damage: 280
Is this contact still active? Mind sharing in PM if still have
Old 08-08-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BDE449 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0507 View Post
Mama Jenny's new stock

FResh FR

Name: Ana
Race: Sungai
Face: 9.5/10
Skin: Fair 21yr old
Body: 165cm hourglass
Boobs: C 
DFK: sufficient tongue action
HJ: -
BBBJ: 8/10 
FJ: 10/10 passionate fucking
Pussy : wet and tight
GFE: 10/10 
WIR: hell yes
Damage: 280
share contact in PM if still active. Want to try my luck, FR convinced me.
Old 08-08-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Dolphin11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkzai99 View Post
No.28 in ty is pretty
Milf? Or young lady?
Advert Space Available