The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

BBBJ at Luohu

Found this place that offers BBBJ with the ML willing to strip at another forum so decided to give it a try last weekend before leaving for Beijing.

Place is Yong Kang Sauna.
It is located behind ShangriLa at Luohu.

Went in and told them I know of a special price RMB280 package. Otherwise it is RMB300+.

As usual with all spa, got a number tag and went to locker to strip and shower. Then put on the pyjamas and went to the hall. Told the lady manager that I want to go to room straightaway so she showed me to a room. Asked her to recommend and she sent a good service girl.

#68 Fei Fei
Looks - 7/10, not a stunner but looks nice enough
Age - late 20s
Height - 1.5M?
Boobs - D!
Nice shapely figure, some meat but not fat, just nice to hold
Pussy is shaven and clean.
GFE - very good, read below.

She came in and we chatted while she gave me a non-existence massage. I am not here for massage so I don't care. I use it to break the ice and feel her out. After 10 mins of pretend massage she went out to get her stuff.

She came back with a glass of warm water and some items.
She pulled down her blouse and I helped her take off her bra. She was wearing a mini-skirt with mini-panties underneath.

We rabba rabba a bit and I moved my hands south, she did not complain but seem to enjoy it.

She asked me to lie on my stomach and she gave me the usual B2B boob rub on my back followed by licking me all over and using the mouth full of water sucking and kissing my ears, back, bum, legs, etc.

Then flipped over and she did the same B2B boob massage, nipple licking and the water sucking, kissing thing on my front.

This was followed BBBJ action. At this point I also attacked her pussy and asked her to pull down her panties. She obliged and we did a 69 BBBJ. I was rubbing her clit and labia while she gave me a BBBJ interspersed with HJ.

She had to refill her mouth and take a break a few times as I took a while to blow my load. All the while I was face on her pussy and rubbing her, enjoying her shaven pussy.

As her mouth was full of water and my dick she could only make some moaning noise and could not speak.

After a few rounds of BBBJ I finally exploded but not CIM. Some girls allow CIM, I did not ask her.

After I exploded she spit out the water and playfully whacked me on the chest. I asked what for and she said how come I did not eat her pussy. She said she was not satisfied with my fingering her, she wants me to eat her pussy as that is the fastest way for her to reach orgasm. Wow, I like this attitude. Not only allow AR down south but wants to be eaten as well.

We exchanged wechat and I promised to call her again next trip to Shenzhen.

Overall this is now my favorite haunt instead of the Jinse Yudu where it is only HJ and most of their girls do not allow touching down there.

Apparently there are a few other BBBJ joint but this is the closest to the Luohu station I think.

Total damage is RMB280 + 10 (for the pyjamas) and 20 tip to the locker boy.

If you go for Fei Fei tell her that her Singapore friend recommended you. She might be more relaxed and let you access all body areas more readily.
She usually does the day shift which ends at 9PM.

I hit it off with her so I could get access to all her holes, it depends on your chemistry with her.

Have fun.
Old 09-12-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Bd before leaving for Beijing.

Place is Yong Kang Sauna.
It is located behind ShangriLa at Luohu.

Went in and told them I know of a special price RMB280 package. Otherwise it is RMB300+.
touching down there.

Have fun.
thanks for sharing, does this yong kang sauna allow outcall service?
latest update on the scene in shenzhen
recently there have been increase in the police patrol around xiang xi cun
so the 150 rmb streetwalkers are only coming out at odd hours to evade the police and the number of girls are getting lesser and lesser due to increased recent police raids
update on shawan red light area in buji,east shenzhen
the nite life is very much alive in shawan
although nowadays no streetwalkers on the road, the ktvs and spas are still full of action,
literally shawan area is like geylang of spore
once you alight at the shawan bus stop both sides of the road you will see rows and rows of ktvs and spas, you will see many sexy young girls going in and out of these joints, you will also see many hong kong old men hanging around these joints and many of them park their hong kong plates cars nearby
the biggest ktv joint here seems to be gongzhu 公主 ktv, i am sure many of the young girls inside can be taken out to your hotel at the right price
opposite the road the many rows of spas offer tempting packages for you to enjoy beautiful young girls
so guys shawan district in buji area, east shenzhen is alive and well
from luohu train station you may take bus services 379 or m404 or m379 to reach shawan or you may take metro to buji station and then take a short cab drive to shawan
shawan is alive and well and is truly the las vegas of shenzhen cheers
Old 09-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
No it is a spa service onsite only. However you could try to charm the ML if you like her. Who knows, some may be keen for extra income on the side.

Good post on shawan. Will try to explore there later this week.
Old 09-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good post on shawan. Will try to explore there later this week.
the good thing about shawan is that all the ktv joints and spas,etc are located under one roof unlike luohu and futian where the spas and ktvs are spread out
over different areas
that is why shawan is so popular with hong kong punters
Old 10-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

For Shawan, not so keen on KTV. Any particular spa there that comes with massage and FS and what price range? Any areas to find the RMB150 streetwalker like at XXC?
Old 11-12-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ircshc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in SZ Futian this weekend. I'm looking for suggestions for sauna or KTV (though I'm solo). I'm fine with 600-900 for one-shot (more if she is amazing) and bit more for overnight. I have strong preference for cute SYT type.
Old 11-12-2015, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 22
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, nice FR.

Up 12 pints for u

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
latest update on the scene in shenzhen
recently there have been increase in the police patrol around xiang xi cun
so the 150 rmb streetwalkers are only coming out at odd hours to evade the police and the number of girls are getting lesser and lesser due to increased recent police raids
update on shawan red light area in buji,east shenzhen
the nite life is very much alive in shawan
although nowadays no streetwalkers on the road, the ktvs and spas are still full of action,
literally shawan area is like geylang of spore
once you alight at the shawan bus stop both sides of the road you will see rows and rows of ktvs and spas, you will see many sexy young girls going in and out of these joints, you will also see many hong kong old men hanging around these joints and many of them park their hong kong plates cars nearby
the biggest ktv joint here seems to be gongzhu 公主 ktv, i am sure many of the young girls inside can be taken out to your hotel at the right price
opposite the road the many rows of spas offer tempting packages for you to enjoy beautiful young girls
so guys shawan district in buji area, east shenzhen is alive and well
from luohu train station you may take bus services 379 or m404 or m379 to reach shawan or you may take metro to buji station and then take a short cab drive to shawan
shawan is alive and well and is truly the las vegas of shenzhen cheers

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ircshc View Post
Will be in SZ Futian this weekend. I'm looking for suggestions for sauna or KTV (though I'm solo). I'm fine with 600-900 for one-shot (more if she is amazing) and bit more for overnight. I have strong preference for cute SYT type.
Aiyoh, so lazy. So many leads here did you not bother to read?
Please do some homework, try out new FLs and post here. Don't just be a selfish consumer, only asking for recommendations so you could enjoy yourself with FLs someone has tested. Go out an try new FLs and please contribute as well.

The Samsters will appreciate it and upp your effort.
Old 11-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ircshc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aiyoh, so lazy. So many leads here did you not bother to read?
Please do some homework, try out new FLs and post here. Don't just be a selfish consumer, only asking for recommendations so you could enjoy yourself with FLs someone has tested. Go out an try new FLs and please contribute as well.

The Samsters will appreciate it and upp your effort.
I read back about fifteen pages. There are plenty of suggestions for sauna/BBS/etc in Louhou, but no specific establishments in Futian. Away from Futian and Louhou, recommendation was Shawan (Shawanwei on google) - I suppose that would be short taxi (10km?) only. FL I can go with WeChat - and usually turnover plus opaqueness of OKT makes it hard to take specific FL. But I'm not really looking for FL. Looking for spa/sauna or KTV.

I've never been to SZ before, so I can't contribute until after the weekend!
Old 12-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

For Bros who are staying in Shenzhen or Hong Kong and is intending to return to Singapore early 2016, check out Cathay Pacific's crazy promotional price!

2-way tickets 5th Jan to 10th Jan 2016 @ only 178 SGD! (HKG to SGP | SGP to HKG)
Book now before it's all sold out
Old 15-12-2015, 06:15 AM
Samster

cheap bbs near boa an area
http://diyitui.com/content-1442951594.35031996.html
http://mt.sohu.com/20150912/n420986377.shtml
http://help.3g.163.com/15/0912/19/B3B8F89F00964KIO.html
Old 16-12-2015, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried the 678 spa in futian area. Near convention center and is 3 floors. Though It is a family friendly place, hj is offered and you can choose the ml on their screen. Damage is around 400 to 600 rmb all in. More exp if you choose their spa girls.
Old 16-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage8889 View Post
Tried the 678 spa in futian area. Near convention center and is 3 floors. Though It is a family friendly place, hj is offered and you can choose the ml on their screen. Damage is around 400 to 600 rmb all in. More exp if you choose their spa girls.

Sounds Good

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 16-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

678 spa is high end for tourist..
U can get $300 hj at other big spa..just stick to your ways insist $300..
Normally they will ask where U from how many times U come and den they will chop U by giving U the high price..
Be smart don't over spend..
Old 17-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 22
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

agree what u mention.

Just up 12 points to u, jc_wtc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintArc View Post
678 spa is high end for tourist..
U can get $300 hj at other big spa..just stick to your ways insist $300..
Normally they will ask where U from how many times U come and den they will chop U by giving U the high price..
Be smart don't over spend..

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1