The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
khunsanook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Anyone rent service or stand alone apartment before??
Budget = 10K with Internet. I thinking of renting 1 cause I shifting my tour of duty from Hanoi to BKK soon. BTW what is rate of a maid in BKK per mth? Without sex!!!!
Live-in maid = 4000-5000 baht per month plus accomodation + meals
Part-time maid = depending on no. of hours per month = average 1,000 baht/month.

Dun expect SYT. Just nice old Isaan woman. SYT possible but require nego + higher rates Upgrade to SYT for live-in maid can be done for another additional 15,000 baht with SEX included.

For svc apartment, maid service already included but for normal apartment, just approach any aunties there (those looking like workers not those wearing gold chains as they could be the boss of that place). You should be able to find those willing to make extra Bahts.
Old 20-11-2009, 02:40 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
I always prefer sweet over bitter.
Hahahaha .....I prefer middle not too sweet nor bitter...ngam ngam just nice!

It is an honour to meet you there in Bkk.....!
Old 20-11-2009, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunsanook View Post
You should be able to find those willing to make extra Bahts.
Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
It is an honour to meet you there in Bkk.....!
So when we meeting there again and bring me to the street to pick up a 18 yrs old puying?
Old 20-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Sigh... Read Bangkok post online last night. The reds going to hold another rally from 28th nov to 4th dec. They will stop for 1 day on 5th dec cos it's their king birthday. The reds even happily declared their schedule, like 28th nov where they will gather, then on 29th nov next location etc. Makes it sound like a party. I'm supposed to fly to Bangkok on 29th nov! Hmm... May have to cancel my trip or go straight to pattaya from the airport?? Low morale.
Old 20-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
So when we meeting there again and bring me to the street to pick up a 18 yrs old puying?
can bring me along or not ??
i promise i will not pick up 18yrs old puyings ... only 20yrs old above puyings and leave the below 18yrs puyings for u and beo naemlo ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post
Sigh... Read Bangkok post online last night. The reds going to hold another rally from 28th nov to 4th dec. They will stop for 1 day on 5th dec cos it's their king birthday. The reds even happily declared their schedule, like 28th nov where they will gather, then on 29th nov next location etc. Makes it sound like a party. I'm supposed to fly to Bangkok on 29th nov! Hmm... May have to cancel my trip or go straight to pattaya from the airport?? Low morale.
dun u know that holding a rally in BKK is like having a ZOUK party ...
they will have organisers making arrangements for dancers, karaoke, singing session etc etc .. and even large LCD screens ...
it's like party of the year ...

bro .. dun have to cancel ur trip lar ...
unless they closed down the airport ... else it's very safe ..
nothing u shouold really worried abt ...

Last edited by adidas88; 20-11-2009 at 08:55 AM.
Old 20-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post
May have to cancel my trip or go straight to pattaya from the airport?? Low morale.
Dun have to cancel, just go BKK and avoid these areas... I'm going to BKK on that week too. With or without this pathetic idiots, life still goes on... Office ladies still wear sexy sexy to office.... MP gers still doing BJ in the room. Agogo still shake on the platform.....Horny men still wandering around looking for the best deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
i promise i will not pick up 18yrs old puyings ... only 20yrs old above puyings and leave the below 18yrs puyings for u and beo naemlo .
If u promise not to touch my 18 yrs old puyings... then I dun mind

Quote:
unless they closed down the airport ... else it's very safe ..
nothing u shouold really worried abt ...
I wish they close down the airport then I will have free accommodation and daily allowance to spend.
Old 20-11-2009, 12:17 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
i promise i will not pick up 18yrs old puyings ... only 20yrs old above puyings and leave the below 18yrs puyings for u and beo naemlo ..
This 18 years old puying is one go thing as I am uncle already cannot do that too often and slowly work up the ages.....too sweet cannot diabetic, loh!
Old 20-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If u promise not to touch my 18 yrs old puyings... then I dun mind
Ok...since Bro Naemlo taking 18yo, bro Adidas taking over 20, then I take in between loh. 19yo maipenrai So, we set up inspection table and check ID for segregation??
Old 21-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
astreal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on IKafe (former Carribbean)

I got a heads up from fellow forummer that i can transfer my unused bottle from carribbean to Ikafe. I gave my saleslady a call and arrange the necessary. We reach there at around 10pm and was sitted at the right corner of the area near the toilet. First i have to say, the ambience is dull. Gone are the bright lights , big stage, glitz and glamour. It's a shadow of the former self. I was told that will be a lauch party on the 26th but the atmosphere doesnt seem like it will be promising. We proceed with the usual and selected our girls. The line up is not that impressive, surely there are the handful of hot ones but the rest are damm average. At around 12 plus, there are still more than 20 plus girls that are free. Quite rare on a friday night. Not too sure if it was because there were not too many customers or they have quantity. There are probably 6 to 7 coyotes dancing that night. Not too sure if that was the norm. Don't look too impressive. Abit lacklustre. Sound system quite feable. No stomp stomp to make you feel the place is rocking. The performance by the band very average, nothing to really raved about. They should ask their singer to stop wearing the blinking green lighted shades. It can be quite eye sore after a while. I was told by my girl that one of the female singer is from Singapore. Actually wanted to introduce myself and get her a drink but decided other wise. Went to the toilet, even the service stuff in there seem lifeless. No hot towel, no tissue, no massage, no helping you on the tap. Just stand there and look at you hoping for a tip. Maybe a bad day?

Overall, i dont think i will renew my member once all my bottles are finished. It's a decent enough place but then, we don't pay premium price for decent. There is a lack of partying atmosphere. Maybe things will change after the launch party.
Old 21-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by astreal69 View Post
Overall, i dont think i will renew my member once all my bottles are finished. It's a decent enough place but then, we don't pay premium price for decent. There is a lack of partying atmosphere. Maybe things will change after the launch party.
wow ... didn't know that carribbean have changed their name to IKafe ...
must be bad karma and slow business after the filming of Bangkok Dangerous ...
afterall the film was a total flop and disaster ...
nick really need to be selective on his choices ..
he's a good actor and one of my favourite ..

anyway ... thanks for the headsup on the update, bro ...
me have really lost touch on BKK scene now ..
Old 21-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by astreal69 View Post

I got a heads up from fellow forummer that i can transfer my unused bottle from carribbean to Ikafe. I gave my saleslady a call and arrange the necessary. We reach there at around 10pm and was sitted at the right corner of the area near the toilet. First i have to say, the ambience is dull. Gone are the bright lights , big stage, glitz and glamour. It's a shadow of the former self. I was told that will be a lauch party on the 26th but the atmosphere doesnt seem like it will be promising. We proceed with the usual and selected our girls. The line up is not that impressive, surely there are the handful of hot ones but the rest are damm average. At around 12 plus, there are still more than 20 plus girls that are free. Quite rare on a friday night. Not too sure if it was because there were not too many customers or they have quantity. There are probably 6 to 7 coyotes dancing that night. Not too sure if that was the norm. Don't look too impressive. Abit lacklustre. Sound system quite feable. No stomp stomp to make you feel the place is rocking. The performance by the band very average, nothing to really raved about. They should ask their singer to stop wearing the blinking green lighted shades. It can be quite eye sore after a while. I was told by my girl that one of the female singer is from Singapore. Actually wanted to introduce myself and get her a drink but decided other wise. Went to the toilet, even the service stuff in there seem lifeless. No hot towel, no tissue, no massage, no helping you on the tap. Just stand there and look at you hoping for a tip. Maybe a bad day?

Why don't you organise a party and we all help you finish your bottles.

We used to go there and found the place quite ex but too big for a G club. I think the old gals are gone and they use to have quite a big group of dancers then.
Maybe, will drop by later and look see look see....
Old 21-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
wow ... didn't know that carribbean have changed their name to IKafe ...
must be bad karma and slow business after the filming of Bangkok Dangerous ...
afterall the film was a total flop and disaster ...
nick really need to be selective on his choices ..
he's a good actor and one of my favourite ..

anyway ... thanks for the headsup on the update, bro ...
me have really lost touch on BKK scene now ..
Heard about it when Carribbean was closed for renovation for the past no of months.

Don't worry there are many unofficial tour guides around, just give them a call.
Old 21-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

The recent party on 18/11 @ Bubble Club.

Photo : She Will Rock You @Bubble : 18.11.09
Old 21-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The recent party on 18/11 @ Bubble Club.

Photo : She Will Rock You @Bubble : 18.11.09
I am not sure about Bubble ... the quality does not seem to compare to that of Neverland:

Bubble gals:
=============

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r...bble_00008.jpg

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r...bble_00014.jpg

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r...bble_00018.jpg

NVL gals
==========

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r...land_00024.jpg

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/r...land_00043.jpg
Old 23-11-2009, 01:17 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post

It have been sometime I didn't step in Neverland! I hope that I can go back and refresh some good memories of that place!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1