The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
noppie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

sorry to bother you guys again. I have come up with a short cut. Can anyone introduce me to some girls? Any contact numbers or something like that? I think this way i can be sure of the quality according to your recommendation.. Anyone willing to introduce me some?
Old 05-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Macau and Zhuhai is definately a place for sex and gambling.

Came back from a fast business trip there and spent half a day in Gong *** at the macau custom area. Massage starts from 25 RMB and the gals are definately bonkable. Too bad in Zhu hai, I had only foot massage as my clients are females!

Back in Macau, where I transit to Hong kong, I saw many saunas and they advertise so big. There is one which is called suana 18? Never got a chance to go in. But judging from the way they advertise, I bet they are not that cheap.

Anyway, will post a FR if I have the chance to go there again. Very likely in the near future. kekekkekeke

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Back in Macau, where I transit to Hong kong, I saw many saunas and they advertise so big. There is one which is called suana 18? Never got a chance to go in. But judging from the way they advertise, I bet they are not that cheap.
Yes, Sauna 18 is expensive, but i feel that the money is worth the experience... I would say, should try that place at least once.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Came back from a fast business trip there and spent half a day in Gong *** at the macau custom area. Massage starts from 25 RMB and the gals are definately bonkable. Too bad in Zhu hai, I had only foot massage as my clients are females!

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Yes, Sauna 18 is expensive, but i feel that the money is worth the experience... I would say, should try that place at least once.
Places like Sauna 18 and Rio are very pricey. One thing good about Macau saunas is they have wide variety of girls such as PRC, Viet, Thai, Korean and Eastern European. But most would prefer to just head over to ZH saunas for out of this world sex menu service. Try to believe it!
Old 06-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak! You finally appear liao.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Alamak! You finally appear liao.
Why leh?!?! What happened?!??!?!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why leh?!?! What happened?!??!?!
Nothing lah. Just wondering how come you so long never post liao....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Nothing lah. Just wondering how come you so long never post liao....
Nothing to post, plus all info is there, no need me around mah...
Old 07-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nothing to post, plus all info is there, no need me around mah...
Bro,

Like to thank you personally for arranging Jin Yue Hotel for us during my last visit to ZH and also the real time info which make the trip smooth n present.

The New wing which is 329rmb per night is ok. Small with only a Queen Size bed but wif a new n modern bathroom n LCD TV. The older room at 298rmb is bad. The bath room is smelly n dark.

The older wing also rented out for ST at 100rmb per 3 hrs so i think iy should be noisy as well..... The business in the ST seem veri good. I think shld be a nice place for ST..... out of LHL ....

Location is just next to the under ground shopping mall which is link to the macau cross way......

Many private cabs prowling the side walk next to the hotel. Their price r generally higher than the licensed taxi... So dont need to use them.

The foot massage in the hotel sucks... Only 3 to 4 massuers n run down...

Overall : A good option for those who wanto stay away fm LHL for some reasons... Hehe..

Thanks again for yr valuable info n arrangement.....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Bro,

Like to thank you personally for arranging Jin Yue Hotel for us during my last visit to ZH and also the real time info which make the trip smooth n present.

The New wing which is 329rmb per night is ok. Small with only a Queen Size bed but wif a new n modern bathroom n LCD TV. The older room at 298rmb is bad. The bath room is smelly n dark.

The older wing also rented out for ST at 100rmb per 3 hrs so i think iy should be noisy as well..... The business in the ST seem veri good. I think shld be a nice place for ST..... out of LHL ....

Location is just next to the under ground shopping mall which is link to the macau cross way......

Many private cabs prowling the side walk next to the hotel. Their price r generally higher than the licensed taxi... So dont need to use them.

The foot massage in the hotel sucks... Only 3 to 4 massuers n run down...

Overall : A good option for those who wanto stay away fm LHL for some reasons... Hehe..

Thanks again for yr valuable info n arrangement.....
No problem... At least you didn't have too much problems, thats the most important fact... Glad that i can find a hotel for you which suit your requirements
Old 07-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

finally able to post and log in to SBF ...
SBF is totally blocked in PRC ....
i feel something was missing when in PRC when i cannot log in ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
LH stall MMs :- 200 green bottles ....Hahaha !!!
200 green bottles + u must be hum sum (handsome) like bro tintin ... 对不对 ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppie
sorry to bother you guys again. I have come up with a short cut. Can anyone introduce me to some girls? Any contact numbers or something like that? I think this way i can be sure of the quality according to your recommendation.. Anyone willing to introduce me some?
bro .. just spend some time sitting at the drink stalls along LHL and u'll end up with tens of phone numbers to call ....
as for quality ... u get to see it up close and personal ....
Old 07-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
finally able to post and log in to SBF ...
SBF is totally blocked in PRC ....
i feel something was missing when in PRC when i cannot log in ...
Hi Bros in china, just some info maybe can help...

the SBF server seems to be blocked on n off in china especially recently. but u can use the below website to get round the problem... it's a proxy server IP address or something like that... recommended by the sbf shanghai bros..

TurboHide Free Proxy Server - Anonymous Web Surfing

continue with yr posts and valuable contributions in this forum!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
Hi Bros in china, just some info maybe can help...

the SBF server seems to be blocked on n off in china especially recently. but u can use the below website to get round the problem... it's a proxy server IP address or something like that... recommended by the sbf shanghai bros..

TurboHide Free Proxy Server - Anonymous Web Surfing

continue with yr posts and valuable contributions in this forum!
it's not working, bro ...
ERROR MSG: URL Error (0): An error has occured while trying to browse through the proxy.
Failed to connect to the specified host. Possible problems are that the server was not found, the connection timed out, or the connection refused by the host. Try connecting again and check if the address is correct
Old 07-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

my confirmed itinenary:

17th & 18th jul = CP
19th & 20th jul = ZH
21th & 22th jul = CA
23th - 26th jul = CP
27th - 29th jul = GZ

any bros want to meet up, pls PM me or leave a note here ...
Old 07-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
El_Chino is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
my confirmed itinenary:

17th & 18th jul = CP
19th & 20th jul = ZH
21th & 22th jul = CA
23th - 26th jul = CP
27th - 29th jul = GZ

any bros want to meet up, pls PM me or leave a note here ...
Hey Bro Adidas... did you ever get my private message...?
First time using this...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1