The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-05-2024, 02:49 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Add-on info on this gem

She can only do night time after 10pm in a hotel room

Sorry to those looking for staircase outdoor fun
thanks for the share bro
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 31-05-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I've recently uncovered a gem looking for financial assistance for her family back home.

Met her through michat in the east. Added her some time ago she's rather slow in response so I left it parking in my list.

Last week was feeling boring so hit her up and she responded. Long story short, proceed to make an arrangement within an hour.

Reached her location and saw a slim lady standing by the road side. Didn't dare stop beside her as she don't look like a helper. Stopped my car slightly in front and texted her while stealing glances whether she pick up the phone to reply. Lo and behold, she's the one. Wasted no time and waved her in. She seems shy and I tried small talks to break the ice. Turned out her shyness is due to her limited English. Switched to my limited bahasa and we started chatting like friends while heading to our love nest.

I went in to wash up and brush my teeth while she's putting her stuffs on the table. Suddenly a naughty thought came to my mind while I was brushing my teeth. I call her her in the toilet and made her sit on the toilet bowl while I point my erected cock at her face.

She took the hint immediately gave me a blowjob while I was still brushing my teeth, and she's still fully dressed. This is going to be a fun night.

Led her out and began to undress her. I must admit I was awfully surprised to see her sexy lingerie. This girl knows how to please. But the best part is her boobs. Man I saw countless big boobs. She's not the biggest but I tell you. The size of her solid unsagging boobs on her small slim frame looks like those cute boobsy anime character. Coupled with her sexy lingerie, man... Try to visualise. Went on to do the deed and she's enjoying as much as I was. Shall skip the erotic part as we all had our own fair share of good actions.

Sent her back and along the way, I asked about her and understand she need money for her family back home therefore doing this but not for long.

Overall she's a sweet girl with heavy responsibility. I asked if she needed any help. She hope to get enough asap so here I am.

By the way, she's in 20s. Looks decent, slim body with a sweet attitude. Unlike some fat ugly dark maids who demands like they're queens.

Any interested bros keen to meet this sweet young thing do pm me. She will stop once she have enough. While stock last.
If you want to help her give her more money. I think you are just a pimp 🤣

How much comission you get for each customer. 🤣
Old 31-05-2024, 03:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

new to this maid game, have a maid from indo, she keeps saying can follow me anywhere.

she seems lonely wants a bf, but I don't want this kind of attachment, just want to screw.

she seems to be active on tiktok, will they shame us when we dump them?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 31-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
If you want to help her give her more money. I think you are just a pimp 🤣

How much comission you get for each customer. 🤣
How about this?
If I didn't get a single cent, your whole family die left you alone
In contrary, if I indeed as you said earn commission, even one cent, I'll suffer the same fate?

Game?
Old 31-05-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
How about this?
If I didn't get a single cent, your whole family die left you alone
In contrary, if I indeed as you said earn commission, even one cent, I'll suffer the same fate?

Game?
sohai 🤣 you are just a pimp 🤣
Old 31-05-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
sohai 🤣 you are just a pimp 🤣
Using smiley to evade the dare?
I pimp? And what makes you?
Go on bro, keep hunting and don't stop meeting girls online especially from here. One day when you see me come tap you on your shoulder when you're waiting for your 'girl'
Don't come cry say sorry next time I don't dare ya?
Old 31-05-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

According to some balless keyboard warrior who claimed that anybody who shared lobangs means they're benefiting from them and being called pimps

Who's going to share?
Old 31-05-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
new to this maid game, have a maid from indo, she keeps saying can follow me anywhere.

she seems lonely wants a bf, but I don't want this kind of attachment, just want to screw.

she seems to be active on tiktok, will they shame us when we dump them?
If she’s active on Tiktok, you wouldn’t be the only one she’s tagging along with. I believe you should move along before she publishes your conversation on Tiktok.
Old 31-05-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
According to some balless keyboard warrior who claimed that anybody who shared lobangs means they're benefiting from them and being called pimps

Who's going to share?
Let’s just say we have a keen eye for this sort of thing.
Old 31-05-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 13
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Using smiley to evade the dare?
I pimp? And what makes you?
Go on bro, keep hunting and don't stop meeting girls online especially from here. One day when you see me come tap you on your shoulder when you're waiting for your 'girl'
Don't come cry say sorry next time I don't dare ya?
Hi bro i suggest u dont share , just keep for yourself to save the trouble imho
Old 31-05-2024, 04:09 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvlado View Post
Hi bro i suggest u dont share , just keep for yourself to save the trouble imho
I don't agree with that.

what's wrong with sharing?

if we think this way, I think we will see the end of many things, including the platform
Old 31-05-2024, 04:09 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:

Who's going to share?
upped you for sharing bro
Old 31-05-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Lelasdf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The fact that this fella really replying and getting triggered by ppl who finds his freelancer overpriced even tho he himself said so. Hilarious.
Old 31-05-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelasdf View Post
The fact that this fella really replying and getting triggered by ppl who finds his freelancer overpriced even tho he himself said so. Hilarious.
I don't know which one is more hilarious

Seller who put up selling price openly and just minding his/her business waiting only to serve interested buyers or

Someone who can't afford and don't see the value but stand outside the shop talking shit about overpriced and yet neither buying nor can afford to buy

When advised by the shop to just leave in peace and stop making a fool of himself. He got the cheek to still stand there argue: what? Cannot say ah? It's overpriced wad bla bla bla when onlookers are just watching this clown doing his best

You think which one is more hilarious?

That's just me being nice

Cannot afford just fuck off is a more general response! But nah lah, I'm nice...
Old 31-05-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cbtj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I've recently uncovered a gem looking for financial assistance for her family back home.

Met her through michat in the east. Added her some time ago she's rather slow in response so I left it parking in my list.

Last week was feeling boring so hit her up and she responded. Long story short, proceed to make an arrangement within an hour.

Reached her location and saw a slim lady standing by the road side. Didn't dare stop beside her as she don't look like a helper. Stopped my car slightly in front and texted her while stealing glances whether she pick up the phone to reply. Lo and behold, she's the one. Wasted no time and waved her in. She seems shy and I tried small talks to break the ice. Turned out her shyness is due to her limited English. Switched to my limited bahasa and we started chatting like friends while heading to our love nest.

I went in to wash up and brush my teeth while she's putting her stuffs on the table. Suddenly a naughty thought came to my mind while I was brushing my teeth. I call her her in the toilet and made her sit on the toilet bowl while I point my erected cock at her face.

She took the hint immediately gave me a blowjob while I was still brushing my teeth, and she's still fully dressed. This is going to be a fun night.

Led her out and began to undress her. I must admit I was awfully surprised to see her sexy lingerie. This girl knows how to please. But the best part is her boobs. Man I saw countless big boobs. She's not the biggest but I tell you. The size of her solid unsagging boobs on her small slim frame looks like those cute boobsy anime character. Coupled with her sexy lingerie, man... Try to visualise. Went on to do the deed and she's enjoying as much as I was. Shall skip the erotic part as we all had our own fair share of good actions.

Sent her back and along the way, I asked about her and understand she need money for her family back home therefore doing this but not for long.

Overall she's a sweet girl with heavy responsibility. I asked if she needed any help. She hope to get enough asap so here I am.

By the way, she's in 20s. Looks decent, slim body with a sweet attitude. Unlike some fat ugly dark maids who demands like they're queens.

Any interested bros keen to meet this sweet young thing do pm me. She will stop once she have enough. While stock last.
Hi Bro can PM? I wish to have the try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1