The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 13-08-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rapeals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Hi bros, may know which number of Kx provide fj?
Old 13-08-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Alexanderang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ach00 View Post
Name : Kelly
Port : Her hotel room
Race : TomYum
Height : 158cm
Face : 8/10
Skin : Smooth fair
Body : Petite
Boobs : 8/10 Perfect size for her
DFK : Lips only
Bbbj : 8/10
Hj : 8/10
FJ : 9/10 Any Position
Pussy : Trimmed, wet and tight
Daty : Not Doing (Available)
GFE : 9/10 (Friendly, Good English)
WIR : Definitely
Damage : Can Nego with her

Juicy Summary:

Got into the room, chit chat a bit then she ask me want to shower first or not. I told her, I already shower at home. She's ok with it.
She then sit on my lap, and start caressing my dick with with my pants still on. Makes me feel horny.

Start undressing, she told me to lay on bed and cap on. Start to BJ me with eye contact for around 5-6 minutes. BJ skill was good, sucking head, licking under shaft with fast and slow pace. If u carried away, u might cum early during this time.

Enough with BJ, she is using some lube on my shaft and start on top. After some time, changed to missionary, doggy and back to missionary to finish. During this action, she cum multiple time. She's easy to cum actually.

She told me, she hates it if she didn't cum before the guy cum. Thankfully, with me, she cum first before me 😁. After the deed, paid her and she give a tight hug before exiting the room.

I have visited her a few times already, can Pm me for contact.
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! She is the best tomyum I ever taste before! Very recommend! I will give her 11 out of 10!
Old 13-08-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Jerambak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexanderang View Post
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! She is the best tomyum I ever taste before! Very recommend! I will give her 11 out of 10!
Bro how to contact Kelly? can share? i am in KK tomorrow
Old 14-08-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

stevejoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Juicy Summary:

Got into the room, chit chat a bit then she ask me want to shower first or not. I told her, I already shower at home. She's ok with it.
She then sit on my lap, and start caressing my dick with with my pants still on. Makes me feel horny.

Start undressing, she told me to lay on bed and cap on. Start to BJ me with eye contact for around 5-6 minutes. BJ skill was good, sucking head, licking under shaft with fast and slow pace. If u carried away, u might cum early during this time.

Enough with BJ, she is using some lube on my shaft and start on top. After some time, changed to missionary, doggy and back to missionary to finish. During this action, she cum multiple time. She's easy to cum actually.

She told me, she hates it if she didn't cum before the guy cum. Thankfully, with me, she cum first before me 😁. After the deed, paid her and she give a tight hug before exiting the room.

Bro, please share the contact. I have PM you 👍🏻
Old 14-08-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Royaleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzyBtzy View Post
hello guys very new here.

ive been reading alot of FR and been wanting to try it( never done it before)

theres 1 MP at pttn (T+++ F++G) has anyone tried there?

also whats the normal rate for FL ( mainly from michat)

happy cheong everyone
that MP (TF ), had been operates quite some time and is old gems in town, not much venturing there after covid, but before that is all Thai and PRC, very nice places and confortable and clean. same like the branch in Inanam.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fistandantilus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw an MP in town, G****R Refl, went in and had a pretty good massage. Was about 70+200 Hj. Number was 6. This place does not FJ
Old 14-08-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Albert94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Juicy Summary:

Bro can share kelly contect?
Old 14-08-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Et7925 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i have her contact. thanks & appreciate
Old 14-08-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheongsterz View Post
Name: Sarah
Race: Sungai
Face: 8/10
Skin: 9/10 bit darker tone by I love the skin. So smooth haven't been with a girl younger than 21 in a very long time. Forgot how it felt.
Body: 7/10 decent figure I guess coz she got preggers when she was 18 she said. Was abit shy could tell.
Boobs: feels Like a 34C? just nice for my hand to grab
Pussy: Shaved and short
DFK: No mouthwash so nope
DATY: didn't ask, luckily too coz she was so wet, I'd be almost drinking her cum if I did.
HJ: followed after the bbbj. Wet hand fast stroke. Almost came if she didn't slow down.
BBBJ: first time I received a damn wet sloppy BJ from girl other than my ex gfs. was abit nervous not sure why so I my didi was small at first but she sucked it good like she really wanted it. Luckily I'm a Grow-er not a show-Er.
FJ: 9/10 I did most of the work but can't complain I wanted to be on top.
Damage: RM250+RM20 tips
WIR: yes maybe

So first time asking Mama Jenny and usual call up and she said only one local. Reached the place go up to hotel. And there she was blonde haired local girl. My first actually in KK that I found a local. Had a cigarette chit chatted got to know her abit better. Very welcoming. She asked me to take a shower and I asked her you aren't coming with me? She said she already showered but she washed her pussy while I was showering, lied down and there she was straight to Bbbj. Super sloppy and I was like not sure maybe haven't cheong for awhile I wasn't even hard but super horny. She managed to suck my small didi to a medium sized bratwurst sausage. Then she was surprised coz she thought Chinese majority very small she said and asked me sure betul kah Ko bukan Melayu which made me like feel abit better la about my cock. Parents both being Chinese I guess I'm the lucky one. But isn't average like 5.5 inches considered average? Im not sure what's the average now. Ok so after the sloppiest BBBJ I ever had she proceeded to HJ me with her saliva all over my cock and almost came, but she slowed down and capped me.

Put her on her back and did missionary. Very GFE, slowly at first coz I felt she was tight and maybe nervous so wanted to cum. she kept pushing my cock in deeper I kept tahaning till I stopped for awhile and sucked her nipples. Again she kept saying besar oh. Fcking stop that ego stroking maybe that's why I kept wanting to cum. Changed position to doggy and nice ass to hold too, pussy got even tighter. Her moans were quite controlled. Not too loud as I was scared if she got too loud outside ppl can here or next door so I didn't try to ram her too hard or too deep. After awhile I felt tired and I felt like I wanted her to be on top. Before I could ask her I was doggying her sideways both lying on the bed on the bed and that hit my spot. Coz I was all in shaft deep in her pussy. God I couldn't take it and after about 8-10 thrusts I unloaded. After cumming she said my pubes were sharp I said yeah I shave, I don't like long pubes lol. She said sama.

Usual calming down, showered paid her and said our goodbyes.
Hi Bro, can i have sarah contact number, please thank you very much
Old 14-08-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Hi Bro, can i have Ana contact. i can exchange another local contact with you. Thanks you
Old 14-08-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Hi Bro, can i exchange with you the contact for the Local from sandakan
Old 15-08-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Nigger1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Juicy Summary:

pls pm me bro
Old 15-08-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Nigger1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexanderang View Post
Name : Forgot to ask
Port : Mammy Jenny
Race : Local from sandakan
Height : 158
Face : 7/10
Skin : Smooth
Boobs : 8/10 perfect size, shouls be C cup
DFK : no try
Bbbj : 9/10
Hj : Not doing (available)
Pussy : Wet and tight
Daty : Not Doing
GFE : 9/10 Super friendly
Damage : Rm250
go into the room, saw her petite body wearing sexy transparent lingerie, already make me horny. I hug her from behind, grab her boobs, kiss her neck. She ask me go shower. I help her to undress. Her nipple quite small, and slightly dark colour. After shower, she BJ me on bed. I already beh tahan after 1-2 mins, my turn to kiss and grab + touch her whole body. I keep rubbing her vagina mouth and clitoris using my penis, she use her hand keep push my butt, feel like wanna push my penis inside her vagina. at last she put condom on and we did cowgirl, missionary and explore with seashell sex position! after we chit chat a bit and shower again.
Mind sharing contact bro😁
Old 15-08-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Zerotozero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Juicy Summary:

Wow nice, can PM me this contact?🙀
Old 15-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
SeanG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger1234 View Post
Mind sharing contact bro😁
Share Contact bro😜 thank you