The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-06-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
when manage to chat legit real person will ask but end up nothing happen all ask money. have one profile pic different asked for picture to see if want to meet ugly as fuck ask $150 dont know where she get her confidence.
The few normal girl left also very hard to ask them out. I think they got scared by so many guys asking fir sex.

The ugly one cannot make it also asking $200.

A lot of prc massage

The rest are scammers.

Michat really hopeless
Old 09-06-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post

This was the bishan helper I am talking about, Gotti know her from Michat Anyone met her yet. By right we are meeting today however suddenly her off day being cancelled. Sad. Anyone tried her before? I still havent met her yet.
About 30 years old.
B cup tits, good shape.
Scar on tummy.
Can fuck RAW and creampie.
Don't ask for further details.
Old 09-06-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3256 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
when manage to chat legit real person will ask but end up nothing happen all ask money. have one profile pic different asked for picture to see if want to meet ugly as fuck ask $150 dont know where she get her confidence.
9 put of 10 want money la. Every price for something. Neg ur acceptable. Doesn't mean they are fdw they go cheap like 20 30 la. But of cos don't be a carrot and pay 200 for 1

Last edited by crypster; 10-06-2024 at 08:50 AM.
Old 10-06-2024, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 986 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
About 30 years old.
B cup tits, good shape.
Scar on tummy.
30yo? Looks like 35 or 40 leh.

But good shape yes looks like it

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 10-06-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Some smart ones will not directly ask for money
Will hint u their friends bf buy this n that for her. Y she don't have? Or say wanna buy tibits then become buy a lot of stuff. Worse is ask u to grab lunch or dinner for her.

Meals are alright as long as not one meal cost more then $10 n still say not good not nice n demand better place the steak house.

Last of all complaint why the hotel so far but already in grab car still not happy. This type can really spoil the mood
Old 10-06-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
About 30 years old.
B cup tits, good shape.
Scar on tummy.
Nice.. allow raw and creampie. Hopefully not asking for too much. Meeting her this weekend
Old 10-06-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Younger maids really think they can marry sinkie guy?
Yes have maid marry ang moh... marry SG guy. Gossip spread fast especially thru tiktok coz these girls will brag
Old 10-06-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Those who work mnc and have young pinay coll in ph may also have stories to share. They all want to migrate out of ph for a better life la. Practicality wins over love poverty...
Old 10-06-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie83 View Post
How is it?
Ps didn't get to try, bcos found a younger alternative. But so far only try Indo most of the time, maybe should try PH.
Old 10-06-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post

This was the bishan helper I am talking about, Gotti know her from Michat Anyone met her yet. By right we are meeting today however suddenly her off day being cancelled. Sad. Anyone tried her before? I still havent met her yet.
I have her added on michat but didn't try because she looks like got Tummy and not really my type also. She claimed to be 31 year old in her post.
Old 10-06-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Clonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to behold

Anyone feel fear or hesitation when your regular suddenly become damn wild and sex hungry? There's one I meet occasionally for $100/shot, the last 2 times at hotel she was so wild and sex hungry she initiated 2nd and 3rd round. Told her I only brought enough cash for a shot she said never mind and continued.
Old 10-06-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3027 / Power: 19
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
Anyone feel fear or hesitation when your regular suddenly become damn wild and sex hungry? There's one I meet occasionally for $100/shot, the last 2 times at hotel she was so wild and sex hungry she initiated 2nd and 3rd round. Told her I only brought enough cash for a shot she said never mind and continued.
Lucky u…
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 10-06-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
thomas456 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthomas456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

really interesting thread oi,
same on me, hitting up with my maid for several times and whenever it is , she's got really excited though... writting this thread makes me want more!
brb , going back to my maid's room
Old 10-06-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
Either she’s a cum dumpster and been with many guys, or, she’s looking for a baby Father.
Old 10-06-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas456 View Post
really interesting thread oi,
same on me, hitting up with my maid for several times and whenever it is , she's got really excited though... writting this thread makes me want more!
brb , going back to my maid's room
Obviously you didn’t read enough to know we don’t eat where we shit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1