The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
amazing, never encounter any phinay stright to the point ask to meet just for sex...you are really awesome...fantastic brother...!!!
everyone has a modus operandi and me no sifu. In my view, flattery works and dun act the eager beaver ( this has been adequately addressed by the maid/PMET pros in this thread). I dun give cash and prefer to buy them meals or small gifts.

Here is the brief sms exchange (certain parts have been deleted to protect the guilty)

Me : Let's get to know ea other better. And remember, NO sexy clothes when we meet. I may find you too irresistible. Where shall I pick you.
She : XXX Park.Cant wait to meet you. U better coz im gonna wear sexy.
Me : Hey not fair as I can only admire you from a distance. I must control when we meet. Pls dun tempt me XXX. I react instantly to your charms
She: Can I hug and give you a french kiss. Wat's the plan on XXXday
Me : We go for coffee and chat. Wat do you want to do?
She : I ask if we can go private place? Do you want it?

Now I act blur and dun want to assume anything. She may just want us to go to park and not screw...

Me : Private place? Of course! Where is this private place tt you have in mind
She : Hotel XXXXXX
Me : Of course! Pls dun wear panties ok? I want to lick your puss. Do you enjoy being licked?
She : Wahhh I am wet now. Do you want me to give you a best bj ever? until you cum?
Me : Yesss I want to cum in yr sweet mouth
She : Hmmm.. Yummy
Old 26-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
so lucky bros here.. go straight to hotel.. i no luck so far ler.. forever alone.
Yes me too, never get pick up by them

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 26-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
everyone has a modus operandi and me no sifu. In my view, flattery works and dun act the eager beaver ( this has been adequately addressed by the maid/PMET pros in this thread). I dun give cash and prefer to buy them meals or small gifts.

Here is the brief sms exchange (certain parts have been deleted to protect the guilty)

Me : Let's get to know ea other better. And remember, NO sexy clothes when we meet. I may find you too irresistible. Where shall I pick you.
She : XXX Park.Cant wait to meet you. U better coz im gonna wear sexy.
Me : Hey not fair as I can only admire you from a distance. I must control when we meet. Pls dun tempt me XXX. I react instantly to your charms
She: Can I hug and give you a french kiss. Wat's the plan on XXXday
Me : We go for coffee and chat. Wat do you want to do?
She : I ask if we can go private place? Do you want it?

Now I act blur and dun want to assume anything. She may just want us to go to park and not screw...

Me : Private place? Of course! Where is this private place tt you have in mind
She : Hotel XXXXXX
Me : Of course! Pls dun wear panties ok? I want to lick your puss. Do you enjoy being licked?
She : Wahhh I am wet now. Do you want me to give you a best bj ever? until you cum?
Me : Yesss I want to cum in yr sweet mouth
She : Hmmm.. Yummy
got like that meh? macam story le...

My experience is.........massage !!! when sms or online chating with phina..using massage as topics can test water...if the phina girl said: you massage me...then more or less the outcome is expected...so far i tried and some really work...when meet up, we walk walk and make sweat a little bit...then bring out backache etc massage..then said want massage or not..then bingo...i am not too direct to say let go hotel and fxxk...la...
Old 26-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro CKee, you're really something eh!! well done bro, cheers .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 27-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes me too, never get pick up by them
errr ... .pardon me for asking this ..

Do you even get noticed ?
Old 27-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
got like that meh? macam story le......then bring out backache etc massage..then said want massage or not..then bingo...i am not too direct to say let go hotel and fxxk...la...
different strokes for different folks Mr beefucker... massage excuse works for you but I cant connect with this method. All the best in your prowling efforts
Old 27-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
different strokes for different folks Mr beefucker... massage excuse works for you but I cant connect with this method. All the best in your prowling efforts
Ya..bro..that why all of us admired you have such a capability to straight away bingo the deal...save time save effort, so easy!....looking forward to read your FR...
Old 27-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the REP you gave me .... i upped yours too today to etsys ....
Old 27-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
errr ... .pardon me for asking this ..

Do you even get noticed ?
Yes, we have eye contact and I smile to them but they just siam away from me. Maybe not handsome or appetitizing enough for them

Old 27-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes, we have eye contact and I smile to them but they just siam away from me. Maybe not handsome or appetitizing enough for them
Fren there are abt 100K maids working in S'pore. Assume 50% are your type, there's still 50K to work with. Let's be conservative and use 25% of the total number working here, which equals = 25K.

Assume you have had only 10 bad experiences, this constitutes 0.0004%. Dun give up
Old 27-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fren there are abt 100K maids working in S'pore. Assume 50% are your type, there's still 50K to work with. Let's be conservative and use 25% of the total number working here, which equals = 25K.

Assume you have had only 10 bad experiences, this constitutes 0.0004%. Dun give up
Thanks for your encouragement, will try harder when opportunity arise

Old 29-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

i sms and fb a booby phina maid..she said to meet..i said ok where..she said meet in orchard road and dont go other places..i asked why leh? she sms said that her cousin told her chinese guy always want to bring to hotel.....she scared..i silent..LOL

I think phina maid among themaselves also know singaporean chinene targeting to screw them...

Anyway, i will still target on her..a mature 30 yo pina long hair, slim but booby and look like old time "lin ching xia"....wow....slowly slowly...i will bring her to heaven...hhahahahah
Old 29-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

you might be surprised to learn some maids are also surfing this forum and even reading this thread..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 29-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
you might be surprised to learn some maids are also surfing this forum and even reading this thread..
ya lor...they will lean all the tricks by our brother here...

i trust some our blanga brother also learn our trick in this thread here also....

International screwing maid...
Old 29-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster

Maid #1 - let's call her Val

Finally arrg to take Val out after getting to know her on a social website. 1st time we met was last week when we went to a place to chat ONLY. On the way home I test water and say her boobs big. She smiled and showed me 2 tua liap neh on a petite frame. She's born with a body to please.

Long story short, Val cfm she has a couple hrs to spare and when I raised the hotel thingy, she nvr objected. Picked her mid week and flew direct to Hotel 69. Then action started. She's a pocket dynamite with papaya tits. I liked it when she massaged my 2 ding dong while straddling me and when me on top, she massaged the groin area. Boob XXucked her and sploshed on her massive neh neh. Drained, sextified and ballzzz dry.

No $ given, not even top up card. She says to call ea other when the need for intimacy arises. No fuss no muss...

End of Story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1