The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-06-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12715 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
My opinion is both are good in bed, just have to find those very horny type, one of my indo maid requested me to bonk her 5 times each time we meet but I can only fulfilled her twice each time, me old man already. As for for pinay maids I had bonked, some are equally horny, they will sometimes take the lead, i can just lay down and enjoyed. If u are strong they will be happy if you can bonk them as much as possible too, they are enjoying too, I am not referring to those FL maids.
If ask me to cim in their mouth, maybe 3 times should be easy for me.lolx.

Still Looking for good CIM DH.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 19-06-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 4
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

POST HARI RAYA HAJI LONG WEEKEND HOLIDAYS ADVENTURE

I Had A Wonderful Mid-week Weekday Adventure With This Sweet Young Thing From Indonesia.

Just Like The Gen Z Girls In Sinkieland, She Is Into COSPLAY Too.
She Pose For A Few Snapshots In 1 Of The Few Costumes She Bought Along.

A Soft Demure Little Girl, Who Knows What To Do To Tease The "LITTLE" And Please The MAN.👨
She Was Moaning At Her Highest Pitch When The MAN👨 REAR ASS BUMPING Her Till She CLIMAX.
The Reflection View Of Her Swinging Little Boobs From The Dressing Table's Mirror Was Additional Stimulation To The MAN👨.

She Was Hugging The MAN👨 Tightly While Laying On The Bed To Rest After The 🚀 BLAST OFF.

An Obedient Little Girl Who Accompanied The MAN👨 To The Clean-up Shower Upon Request. 😍

( Click to show/hide )

AME Is A REAL VALUE WORTH, Reasonably Price SYT.

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO HAPPY HUNTING GROUND
For Providing An Alternative Domestic Helpers Playground For The Mass Public. 💖

Old 19-06-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bigwetgulp is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Yes bro, y nv try. It's so easy to get a maid to fuck. Juz get number msg for a week n Sunday can go hotel already. One thing I found out, they love to suck cock. Sunday go LP smile at them get number, some can go hotel on the same day after u treat them beer. Instead of explain to u here, just need be nice to them n get what u want.
ah... that is the problem I never try approach girl like that before hahaha dont dare to.. from your sharing seems like i must really try! neeed to pluck my courage!
Old 19-06-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bigwetgulp is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
My opinion is both are good in bed, just have to find those very horny type, one of my indo maid requested me to bonk her 5 times each time we meet but I can only fulfilled her twice each time, me old man already. As for for pinay maids I had bonked, some are equally horny, they will sometimes take the lead, i can just lay down and enjoyed. If u are strong they will be happy if you can bonk them as much as possible too, they are enjoying too, I am not referring to those FL maids.
speaking of indo, that is another country i never try before. so far only try before china vietnam thailand malaysia. i also old liao i think i can only 2 times max also.

hmmm looking forward to trying indo and pinoy when I have to guts to pick up
Old 19-06-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AE86LoverBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
If ask me to cim in their mouth, maybe 3 times should be easy for me.lolx.

Still Looking for good CIM DH.
I agree with you bro! I actually prefer blowjob and cim much more than humping. no need waste energy sit and relax and get serviced until shiok. also see the girls giving the blowjob also sibei turn on.
Old 19-06-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwetgulp View Post
ah... that is the problem I never try approach girl like that before hahaha dont dare to.. from your sharing seems like i must really try! neeed to pluck my courage!
Bro, Sundays just go LP. Be humble when approaching them. If possible, join their picnic then u can have more to choose from. Previously I join the picnic, a Bangla Indian teaches me, if u like the maids keep following them n be nice. Very soon they will go hotel with u.
Old 19-06-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
That fella is a total dick la. Save your energy and just block him like I did. Wow inner peace achieved haha

He doesn’t have a dick, it’s like a peanut 😂
Naaah, I won’t block hay hay, I’ll get him kicked out so this becomes a great forum again without that pussy bullying everyone.
He is just a pathetic loser.
Old 19-06-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Just wondering anyone have up before this DH? How was she and what's her dmg like?

Old 19-06-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
talking about yourself ? 🙄
Hay hay only knows one word,…. Clone 😅😅😅😅
I think hay hay is a DH just looking what’s happening here 🤪
Definitely like a girl
Old 19-06-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Talk ur mother, what the fuck u want.

U think come here talk a bit and u become lau jiao and not clone.
Please stop acting. Cannot tahan right all clone come out. Loser will be loser and that’s only one loser blacknight24
Everyone hates you cocksucker, you make this forum toxic.
Do us all a favor and fuck off so this forum can be likable again.
Old 19-06-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Just wondering anyone have up before this DH? How was she and what's her dmg like?

Bro, is this photo taken at LP? Look good to fuck type.
Old 19-06-2024, 05:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2974 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-06-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, is this photo taken at LP? Look good to fuck type.
Yeah bro, seemed like taken at LP
Old 19-06-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 9
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Not going to lie, this last photo is kinda hot, kinda my type haha. But I don't think I could afford her unless unless max 200-250
Bro..dont be decived. This body type i have been with at least 2 before. Flat chest not my type. After meet 2-3 times i lost interest. But at least they suck well. Sorry i need the squeeze.
Old 19-06-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a sharing
Last Saturday managed to find a DH. Thru facebook managed to hook her up. Meet at a place near park connector. Started slow talk. Slowly came near me. We started to romance immediate. I was like 'wow'. Immediate told her we go hotel book. Sadly she declined. Got no work permit and passport with her. Owner holds everything. I was like damn. She immediate request me to my house. I was like NO WAY. The issue is now very difficult to get a discreet place. Therefore she also wants me to find a spot where no one is around. Haiz. Hotel also too expensive. Not worth Haiz..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1