The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 01-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSh View Post
Dear bros, can anyone enlighten me why is there no review threads in Dome 2 like this or similar one in the massage forum??
there used to be but mods removed them cause too many OKT post fake FR for their girls

a lot of false advertising for last time those wechat booking girls... (not the recent scam ones)
Old 01-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamnotananus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried Bobo from Pattaya a few days ago.

Look: Milf
Body: Not slim not fat. Skin quite smooth. Tummy quite smooth.
Boobs: B+ saggy
BBBJ: Good, with deep throat and balls licking.
AR: Allowed, but only licked in general area, not proper AR.
CIM: She refused to open her mouth.
FJ: Didn't try
Old 01-10-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSh View Post
Dear bros, can anyone enlighten me why is there no review threads in Dome 2 like this or similar one in the massage forum??

I'd kena so many bad experience at dome 2 that is not funny anymore...

So many fake photos & bad service there... ok, I'm a suckered for a china smm...

Quite tempted to try dome 2 - after some time eating 'tomyam', want to eat 'xiao long bao' - but frankly also put off by the bad news of people being conned, poor service, etc.

As for why dome 1 has more active reviews, it has to start with the majority of stable being honest enough to use real photos, prompt and reliable, etc. Then their customers will be happy with the service, give good FRs, which in turn will attract more business, giving stables more incentive to be honest, and so on. Sort of like a "virtuous" cycle... ha ha ha, strange word to use in this kind of forum.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Quite tempted to try dome 2 - after some time eating 'tomyam', want to eat 'xiao long bao' - but frankly also put off by the bad news of people being conned, poor service, etc.

As for why dome 1 has more active reviews, it has to start with the majority of stable being honest enough to use real photos, prompt and reliable, etc. Then their customers will be happy with the service, give good FRs, which in turn will attract more business, giving stables more incentive to be honest, and so on. Sort of like a "virtuous" cycle... ha ha ha, strange word to use in this kind of forum.
You can use the phase "Honesty is gold".
Old 01-10-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
supersaiyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Pearl (Monte29) is not young, but an experienced lady with solid services, good manners and communication skills. Looks around 30 maybe. Quite close to the live pics. A bit meaty but nice voluptuous shape to grab and hold. Nice ass that I enjoyed in doggy for my second finish.

Pearl knows exactly what to do. Great BBBJ, very accommodating, and feels good in every position. Enjoys painting and fingering, and if you do it well, she will french you as much as you want. Great moans and movement that makes you feel like a stud.

If you're looking for a tight SYT, Pearl is not for you. But if you're looking for a lady with a womanly shape who knows exactly how to please a man and don't mind that she's been around the block, Pearl is a good choice. I found her company pleasing and had two great shots that came easily and naturally.

Location is OK, but a pretty run down place. Still, it did not stop me from enjoying Pearl's great service.

Wooo! Thanks bro. I love mature ladies.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arya from Ex66

look : 90% similar to the photo, jus after days in sg, not enough sleep, got few pimples, but still, gorgeous~ n Q
Body : slim a good hourglass shape
Boobs : nice shape and perky, got long nipples
BBBJ: nop, capped..
FJ: nice n tight, very enjoy the moment with her...n she's a bit shy, which cause the feeling btr...
Frenching: didn't initiate, so maybe nop, but u can try...
Attitude: Very polite, smiley and playful, Service very good..
GFE: gff very strong, she gave me the feeling like she's my girlfriend more than someone I just met...
RTF: definitely...

All bros who interest, must go try, dun wry, she's going back soon, faster grab your chance before she's gone...
Old 02-10-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
FleshEater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Anyone tried Amber from Tikoclub? I hope to hear from bros that have experience with that stable as well. Thank you very much in advance!
Tikoclub seems to be the same as TomYam69. Have registered earlier this week but still haven't received the activation mail. And now I don't see where can register on the site. Too bad cause the girls always looks tasty!
Old 02-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Big ass is right up my alley! Is she clean shaved or forest hairy bro?? Thatz a deal breaker for me...

Not totally clean shaven.
No bushes.
Nicely trimmed
Old 02-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
comecome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Anyone tried Amber from Tikoclub? I hope to hear from bros that have experience with that stable as well. Thank you very much in advance!
Bro, Amber went back already. Yesterday, I wanted to try her too. Okt response was fast and offered alternative.

So far I haven't try them. But had came across good comments for them. When they were active the last time.
Old 02-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried koro and dell from lax?
Old 02-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Toto yesterday, a noob syt who is first time here. The quality that impress me about her is her compliant nature. Ever willing to learn even tho she is so new to this. Don't expect ISO service, just guide her along.

The rewards are quite good. Toto has fair smooth skin and her V is a sight to behold, maybe one in a couple hundred. She is a natural 'white tigeress', the fine pubic hair on her can literally be counted on one hand. Slurped that cute little puss of her till kingdom come lol but she was very quiet altho she said she came once when i asked her hehe.

Looks: 8/10 75-80% of her pic.
Body: 8.5/10 Quite fair by thai standards. Supple as a syt should be. Three tattoos on her back. Not those skinny type, just nice.
Boobs: Small B.
Bbbj: 7.5/10 Hesitant at first but got better and she did not seem to wanna stop after that.
Paint: Irresistable young puss with almost no hair.
No fingering, she scared.
Fj: 8.5/10 Obviously super tight lor. Surprised me with cowgirl, lotus and all that hehe.
Gfe: 8.5/10 Obedient girl. Treat her nice and gentle pretty please. Don't scare her lol. She speaks very very little Eng.

Stable: LAX
Apartment provided wz parking nearby. Gotta mention the nice spacious room with see thru bathroom.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Sorry I know Dome 1 is for Thai FL in Sing, but somehow I think this is where I may get the answer.

Will be going to Korea for work assignment for three months. Previously there are some brothers mentioned that some Thai FL also work in Korea,does anyone have the website or contact for the Thai FL service in Korea?

Thank you in advance.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
You can use the phase "Honesty is gold".

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 02-10-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Anyone tried koro and dell from lax?
I also have them in my shortlist
Old 02-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Personally thatz a vital piece of information lor, I get super turn off by forest hairy cb....
About that. Forgot to mention Jayden (Gentleman) is bushy natural. But her other qualities over compensate it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1