The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-07-2024, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 13
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Well done bro, how is the bonk and how much she asking?
No need money bro we don't talk money hurt feelings 2shot
Old 22-07-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Managed to match a PH DH called Cherry, I think she's friends with Kim, the last PH DH I matched and up before. As pointed out by other bro, She (Kim) looks quite pretty but the session was only decent I guess. (Maybe no chemistry? Shrug idk) I think cherry looks more my type haha and also quite pretty too.

Hear say that they go the lucky plaza and club there often or something.

No pics this time because fuck those white knights reporting losers who would do anything to simp and get free hugs or something lmfao.

Last edited by helpmefast; 22-07-2024 at 10:11 AM.
Old 22-07-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12403 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

That is 1 fine piece of shaved abalone. Must be tasty and yummy.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 22-07-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
boss that body damn good!
Fake boobs....hmmm
Old 22-07-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
Chrisdana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisdana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Troublesome bro...
Managed to find one from michat that okay to hotel after filtering many elephants...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
U can rent a Van like those Ninja Van type, best with Tinted windows ( U dun want pple to peek at both of u action inside the van). Throw some pillows or cushion, and U can roll & rock with her inside the Van. The last thing u need to do is to find a remote firing range.
Old 22-07-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12403 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisdana View Post
Troublesome bro...
Managed to find one from michat that okay to hotel after filtering many elephants...
Bro- free one is good liao. Good luck to ur sexxxion with ur DH.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 22-07-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Still trying to psycho my pinay slut to let me take her anal cherry still needs abit more sayang and psycho…

Last edited by axlrose; 22-07-2024 at 05:47 PM.
Old 22-07-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Still trying to psycho my pinay slut to let me take her anal cherry still needs abit more sayang and psycho…
Maybe you try give her AR and/or stick 1 finger into her anal hole while you doggy her. I had some friends use these methods on their GF/wife and sometimes it works.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 22-07-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10140 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Managed to match a PH DH called Cherry, I think she's friends with Kim, the last PH DH I matched and up before. As pointed out by other bro, She (Kim) looks quite pretty but the session was only decent I guess. (Maybe no chemistry? Shrug idk) I think cherry looks more my type haha and also quite pretty too.

Hear say that they go the lucky plaza and club there often or something.

No pics this time because fuck those white knights reporting losers who would do anything to simp and get free hugs or something lmfao.
You are lucky to have multiple options
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 22-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Tried bro hehehe sticking finger while doggy…. She say pain also last time tried but cannot make it huhuhu…0
Old 22-07-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Isme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone fucked this one
Old 23-07-2024, 08:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-07-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 4
pretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Another master piece.
Nice and sharp photo. Your HP camera must be high end.
Old 23-07-2024, 08:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretiLuigi View Post
Another master piece.
Nice and sharp photo. Your HP camera must be high end.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-07-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 4
pretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud ofpretiLuigi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Did u creampied deep inside her?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1