The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Man City

What a come back for city. I thought gone already but denko scores, and my fav player augero scores,. It brings the title back to city,. Payday going to buy city jesery .

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 14-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Congrats All Man C supporters..........some how last nite game look fixed, but then we will never know......
Old 14-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

well done citizens. congrats for winning the 2011/2012 english premier league title. it was a well-fought battle. once again, congratulations!
Old 14-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

City win title in dramatic style

totally unbelievable drama! against a relegation fighter and down 1-2 with a few mins left... i actually wrote man city off but what a show unlike other seasons. dzeko, of all players, made the difference for sly mancini.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MANCHESTER CITY FANS!
Old 14-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
shawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Man City on your first BPL titile.

If you have sex please wear protection

Old 15-05-2012, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
screamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

it finally arrived!!!
Old 15-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheAnswer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanted to pass my congratulations to Man City - coming from a Gunner.
See you next year.
Old 15-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Radioactive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glory glory man city. Without a doubt, the most spectacular ending to the season and the glorious moment for man city.
Old 19-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...y-talk?cc=4716

Milan chief rubbishes Ibra-City link
May 19, 2012

Adriano Galliani insists AC Milan hv had no contact with ManC over the future of star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Ibrahimovic has been heavily linked with the newly-crowned Premier League champions in the English press tis week, with the Swede reportedly Roberto Mancini's preferred transfer target shld Carlos Tevez or Mario Balotelli exit the club tis summer. Galliani, the Milan vice-president, moved quickly 2 quash speculation.

"It is not true tat ManC asked 4 Ibrahimovic," Galliani told Sport Mediaset. "He will stay here with us 2 win the Champions League with the Milan shirt.

"We r happy 2 already be among the 32 in the (Champions League) group stage 4 next season & hope 2 soon be back playing a final rather than being guests."

Meanwhile, club legend Paolo Maldini has urged Milan 2 hold on2 Ibrahimovic & defender Thiago Silva if they hv any ambition of winning the Scudetto next season.

"If u 1 2 win something then u can't do without Thiago Silva & Ibrahimovic," Maldini told Sky Sport Italia. "If the objective is 2 balance the accts & hv a decent campaign, then u can sacrifice 1 of the 2."
Old 20-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...r-city?cc=4716

Balotelli vows to stay with City
May 20, 2012

Mario Balotelli claims he will remain @ ManC next season, insisting he is enjoying his time in the Premier League.

Balotelli spent another controversial campaign on & off the pitch, with City boss Roberto Mancini suggesting his compatriot would be sold in the summer following his sending off against Arsenal in April.

However, aft coming off the bench on last day of the season 2 set up Sergio Aguero's winner against QPR, Balotelli says he hopes 2 stay 2 defend City's Premier League title next term.

"I love Italy but I will stay @ City," said Balotelli. "The Premier League is the highest level 4 a player, & is a league I enjoy."

Balotelli also vowed 2 improve his discipline next season aft becoming embroiled in a number of off-field dramas since moving 2 City fr Inter in 2010.

"In general, fr a personal perspective, I can do better. I can & should do better," Balotelli said.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...summer?cc=4716

Mancini looking to spend big
May 15, 2012

Roberto Mancini expects ManC 2 "spend alot of money" tis summer as they look 2 match Barcelona & Real Madrid.

It remains 2 be seen whether City will be reined in by UEFA's Financial Fair Play rules, with chairman Khaldoon al-Mubarak recently saying the club now "hv a nucleus" & "r not starting fr the same point as in other pre-seasons".

However, SAF has said he expects the new Premier League champions 2 pay out "stupid money & silly salaries" tis summer, & it appears Mancini expects further investment 2 be made.

"Barcelona & Real Madrid every year buy 2 or 3 players & spend alot of money," he told BBC Sport. "I think 4 ManC it will be the same. We need 2 improve. We need 2 hv the strength 2 play Champions League & Premier League."

It would appear tat any expenditure on improving the squad will not be offset by the departure of Carlos Tevez.

Tevez had gone AWOL 4 a substantial part of the season following a disagreement with Mancini during the Champions League group stage game @ Bayern Munich in September, but the Argentine returned 2 help fire City 2 the title.

"It's not difficult 2 manage Tevez," Mancini said. "He's a good guy. We had a good relationship always. I don't know why we had tat situation in September but in the end he's a good guy & a fantastic player."
Old 23-05-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
screamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its will be hard to the red in Manchester, its will be Blue for the near future untill the Oil-lord pull out.
Old 27-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...y-exit?cc=4716

Kompany: No chance of City exit
May 27, 2012

ManC captain Vincent Kompany has pledged his long-term future 2 the club & outlined his desire 2 help Roberto Mancini's side win the Champions League.

Kompany, 26, was instrumental in City's maiden Premier League title triumph, with his imperious displays @ the heart of their defence earning him widespread acclaim.

The Belgium international, who replaced Carols Tevez as skipper last year, is thought 2 hv atracted the attention of a number of Europe's top clubs - but he insists there is no chance of him leaving Eastlands any time soon.

"I'm happy in Manchester. Lots of people 1 me 2 talk abt moving but wat interests me is ManC," he told The People. "The project here is not just a sporting 1. It will bring alot 2 the city & 2 the people.

"We can't stop with the title. We 1 2 win the Champions League. Is it possible in 3 to 4 years? Maybe not, but when I see what's been achieved @ the club in the last few years, nothing is impossible."

And aft helping City end their 44-year wait 4 a league title, Kompany is now hopeful tat he could be part of a dynasty with the club.

"We're going 2 build a new training centre 2 bring together the junior & senior players," Kompany said. "The project is 2 take the club back 2 its former glories but people won't see tis 4 perhaps another 10 years. I'm happy 2 be part of all tat.

"It's not a 3-year project but rather 1 for 10, 15, 20 years. It's exciting 2 think I can be part of taking the club where it 1s 2 go."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...madrid?cc=4716

Aguero: City on same level as Barca
May 24, 2012

Sergio Aguero has crushed any speculation he may leave ManC tis summer, stating tat he is happy @ the club & tat the Premier League champions r on a par with Real Madrid & Barcelona.

The Argentinian forward, who scored the winner in City's 3-2 win over QPR which secured them the title, had been linked with a possible exit fr Eastlands with Spanish champions Real reported 2 be interested in mounting a bid.

His City team-mate Pablo Zabaleta recently said tat the club's Argentine trio, which also includes Carlos Tevez, were all happy & Aguero has now confirmed his desire 2 remain & build on his achievements by ruling out any move.

"I decide my future & if I say I stay, then I stay @ ManC," Aguero told Argentine radio station Rock&Closs. "I 1 2 continue here & I m happy."

As if 2 emphasis his commitment 2 City when asked abt the possibility of a move 2 a club such as Barcelona or Real Madrid in the future, Aguero responded: "City r on the same level as Madrid & Barca, & that's why I 1 2 stay & play in the Champions League here."

It has also been reported in Spain tat Aguero's City team-mate David Silva is a target of Real boss Jose Mourinho. Aguero said of his team-mate:" Playing with him is easy. He's a phenomenon."
Old 28-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JonnyC88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aguero he gets the ball he's so cool - Paul Merson
Old 30-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...eport-?cc=4716

Bayern set to swoop for Dzeko - report
May 29, 2012

Bayern Munich hv agreed terms with Edin Dzeko over a move 2 the Allianz Arena but r yet 2 agree a fee with ManC 4 the striker, according 2 German broadcaster Sport1.

Dzeko, 26, began the 2011-12 season in blistering form 4 Roberto Mancini's side but appeared 2 lose his confidence & the faith of his manager in the 2nd half of the campaign, starting just 8 games aft the turn of the year.

The Bosnia international still played a key role in City's Premier League title success by scoring 14 goals, including a crucial late equaliser against QPR on the final day of the season, but often appeared frustrated @ his lack of game time behind 1st-choice frontman Sergio Aguero.

Since the season ended, Dzeko has been heavily linked with a switch 2 Italian giants Juventus, though his agent claimed last week tat he wanted 2 stay @ City.

"Dzeko remains @ ManC," Irfan Redzepagic told tuttomercatoweb. "We r pleased 4 the rumours abt Juventus, they r a great club.

"But Edin plans 2 stay @ ManC. I recently spoke with Marotta, but we talked abt other things & we hv not talked abt Dzeko, becos he 1s 2 play in England @ City. I think Edin won't leave City."

However, Dzeko has now again been tipped 2 head 4 the Eastlands exit, with Bayern reportedly ready 2 offer €20 million 4 the former Wolfsburg star, who was prolific during his last spell in the Bundesliga.

Bayern hv already brought in reinforcements since losing the Champions League final 2 Chelsea, with Claudio Pizarro returning 2 the club fr Werder Bremen, while goalkeeper Tom Starke has joined fr Hoffenheim, Dante fr Borussia Monchengladbach & Xherdan Shaqiri fr FC Basel.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...umours?cc=4716

Aguero shrugs off Real rumours
May 28, 2012

Sergio Aguero has reiterated his commitment 2 ManC amid ongoing rumours linking him with a transfer 2 Real Madrid.

Aguero, 23, enjoyed an impressive debut season @ City aft joining fr Atletico Madrid 4 £38 million as he scored 23 goals in 34 Premier League appearances 2 help the club 2 their 1st title since 1968.

The Argentina international's sparkling form has led 2 suggestions he could be targeted by La Liga champions Real tis summer, but the forward has been keen 2 play down the speculation.

Aguero told The Times: "My future is @ ManC. I 1 2 stay here. My contract has 4 years left 2 run & I see myself being here @ least as long as tat.

"There are always rumours, but there is no truth in them. I m not thinking abt moving 2 Real Madrid or anywhere else.

"City hv treated me very well fr the very 1st day I arrived, I'm settled @ the club & my family r happy in Manchester, & I 1 2 stay.

"I can win everything tat I 1 2 win here. We hv won 1 title now & we can go on 2 win more.

"Once u hv 1, u r desperate 4 the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th, & it will be the same with us. We won the Premier League title tis season. Why shouldn't we believe we can win it in years 2 come, too?"
Old 30-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 0
IBCBen is one of the Best!IBCBen is one of the Best!IBCBen is one of the Best!

City damm rich...

The owners should invest in an Italian club. With the cash they can even make Casena the Series A champions !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1