The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bonk
Dun worry pal. We should be used to differences in opinions or facts in forums such as this one. No one is an authority in LHL since places like ZH will keep evolving. Keep contributing if you can. Many of us are street-wise enough to be wary about anything we read from the internet. ZH is a charming city. With these MMs, this can be a real nice place to hang out.
thanks bro, for commenting.

i m no authority here. like i say b4 in my previous postings, i m still new here and exploring this region and doing my part to post reliable info.
Old 26-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrota168
It was written in the spirit of sharing and not advertising. Have you ever thought that your remarks could be very disturbing to ppl who spend time writing? Think abt it. I do not mean to be rude. What do i get in return? Having to spend time writing now to explain?

I have only written a handful of postings. And I do not understand if there was anything wrong with them as suggested by you.
seeing your powderful old england and the vocab and grammar u use , i deduce u r more educated than me.

Quote:
If you require more info, i will be glad to help. One point to note though, I have no interest, whatsoever by disseminating this info, only sharing and i welcome others to share what they have experienced too. Up my point if you like my report. Thanks.
why post the above disclaimer clause? the contents u written, dont tell me wat u have posted, i mean before u click the "submit reply" button, dont tell me u have not think twice about it b4 clicking it.

so let the street-wise bros decide wat ur motive. just my 2 cents.

dont mind me ask u, r u older tham me? who care! come over CNY and play fireworks w me.
Old 26-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
I personally like the place and shall revisit LHL probably after CNY. If you don't mind me I would like to have beer with you then.
i m glad u like LHL. so u come after CNY is when ar? right after CNY or few mths after CNY? just let u know, mm all go back hometown for CNY. mm is getting lesser and lesser as CNY getting closer.

another street-wise question. since u take the time to post your ZH trip and the contents of it, i guess u also take the time to surf SB and other sites for info before u land in ZH. most propably u have come across this thread and know that i m residing in ZH. just curious to know why dont u meet me then and have to wait until CNY.

we also have another street-wise kid here, bro hoangde. post like a pro and potrait the image that he is one of us to request for info. yet this 10-pointer guy only created an a/c for his ZH trip. dont even have the courtsey to reply to PM. (did u reply, or SB server down again?)

there is no hard and fast rules in the SB forum. Sam has done his part to maintain the site and keep the balance of the force. i m sure none of us want to be in a forum that make us unhappy or create unnecessary troubles. the rest is up to us, the contributors and the leeches to make this forum reliable and fun place to be.

Sam had posted somewhere before, he mentioned that, he depend on the old birds (or ppl that hang here often) to screen thru info and make this site a happening place. if all the 10-pointers post their own tom dick and hary info, do u still want to come to this site to look for your answer?

when sam revise his reputation policy, he take into consideration that he need to award and recognise centurion (samster with 100 points) samsters so that the info posted is creditable.

but then as time pass, ppl abuse the rep system (sigh... another story) and many 10-pointers veri fast become centurion and post their dogma. so sam revise the rep policy again to maintain the integrity of the website.

so do u want to hang out here if the info here are dogmatic and no free speech?

if we surf enough and hang out more often here, we will be able to adapt to the SB culture and follow the unwritten protocols.

my 2 cents.

Last edited by banana; 26-11-2005 at 06:10 PM.
Old 27-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: "true value stuff" Service Pack 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana

golfing? i only play pocket golf! hee hee
Right on... Got to appreciate when someone write a good report mah.

Many time passer by can give good info too than.....

Cheers

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 27-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
foxtrota168 is one of the Best!foxtrota168 is one of the Best!foxtrota168 is one of the Best!

Bro banana,
Glad at least my clarification didn't go unnoticed and you guys still care to enlighten.

[QUOTE=banana]
why post the above disclaimer clause?

I did touch on the modus operandi of the agency. I reckoned that it might be sensitive but I believe it provides another option for savings.You are right, I have browsed through the whole thread on Zhuhai b4 making the trip. As a matter of fact, it is from this thread that i got to know abt xiao cai and decided to contact him. However, i was also wary that ppl might misunderstand. Hence, the disclaimer. Knowing the culture on SBF, I for one would never give out fresh names of agents etc. Just want to steer away from unpleasant exchange. Like you said, "write also complain, don't write also complain". But as I have said, I obtained the name from this thread. Hope that clarifies.

You are right. It did cross my mind to contact you, knowing that u r currently residing there. But we went in a group and none of my friends are fellow samsters or even knew abt SBF. We r in our 40s and 50s so I wouldn't want to gauge their response. However, I do understand that there are ppl in this age group active in the forum. Age is certainly no barrier when it comes to cheonging, right? So I thought, perhaps we meet some other time.

Thanks for your advice on MMs during CNY festive season and also the update on your value pack.

Right now, some of my pals are busy with work commitments until CNY. So we r planning somewhere in Feb 2006. Is this period ok? Thanks.
Old 27-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Right now, some of my pals are busy with work commitments until CNY. So we r planning somewhere in Feb 2006. Is this period ok? Thanks.
honestly, i dont know wat lies in 2006. i m kind of lost too w so many options. will decide and chart my 2006 resolution by 31 dec. but will kiv feb 2006 in my MS Entourage. stay tune and merry cheonging and happy bonking.

not to be discourage. it is through all these b/s that we get to know each other. like the chinese proverb, wat wat... real gold no scared fire.
Old 27-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
....You are right, I have browsed through the whole thread on Zhuhai b4 making the trip. As a matter of fact, it is from this thread that i got to know abt xiao cai and decided to contact him. However, i was also wary that ppl might misunderstand...

... You are right. It did cross my mind to contact you, knowing that u r currently residing there. But we went in a group and none of my friends are fellow samsters or even knew abt SBF. We r in our 40s and 50s so I wouldn't want to gauge their response...
another interesting line of thought.
Old 27-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro Banana, Foxtrota168 and all senior samsters with experience in Macau / Zhuhai

Me and a few Malaysian Samsters will be flying to Macau / Zhuhai to cheong there in March....A change from Hadyai.

Would like advice in terms of which hotels to stay at (girl friendly ones)...and what kind of budget is suitable to to cheong there for 4days 3nights. Pai seh to post like a newbie, but we are really new to Macau/Zhuhai area.

Thanks in advance for your info. errr, again, Pai Seh for posting such as general question.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 28-11-2005, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro Banana, Foxtrota168 and all senior samsters with experience in Macau / Zhuhai

Me and a few Malaysian Samsters will be flying to Macau / Zhuhai to cheong there in March....A change from Hadyai.

Would like advice in terms of which hotels to stay at (girl friendly ones)...and what kind of budget is suitable to to cheong there for 4days 3nights. Pai seh to post like a newbie, but we are really new to Macau/Zhuhai area.

Thanks in advance for your info. errr, again, Pai Seh for posting such as general question.
ahlamak u! read thru the thread first then ask question ok! other threads, other bro may zap u to -100

some more still in march, take ur time to read thru the info provided here.

bro Foxtrota168 coming in feb also havent make noise u oredi... sigh...
Old 28-11-2005, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
ahlamak u! read thru the thread first then ask question ok! other threads, other bro may zap u to -100

some more still in march, take ur time to read thru the info provided here.

bro Foxtrota168 coming in feb also havent make noise u oredi... sigh...
Ya bro, sorry to all bros. Here is my list of more 'thought out' questions

1. Yuehai Hotel seems to be quite highly recommended. And the rates are quite competitive About RMB 250 per night. Based on bro Foxtrotta, xiao cai can get better rate. How do I get in touch ? Or any other person who can book the hotel at a better rate? Then there is World Hotel.... how would the rate be here?
Or is there anymore, strategically located hotel to source for gers?

2. SOPP's for Cheong, apart from be careful of belongings, anything else to beware of. Understand overnite is between RMB 400 to RMB 600, but got also higher one right (must be based on quality I suppose). The ST (I assume one shot WL) is RMB 200.

Err, anything here I missed out. I think we more prefer Overnite, but any restrictions in terms of TCSS and walking around with them in the open.

Also, brother Foxtrotta mentioned a guide... Maybe a good suggestion, unless any bro samster is around to meet up and cheong together. Normally, need guide/or experience bro to show the way for the first one or two trips.

Hope that can get enuf info ... Thanks and sorry for the newbie like posting. Pai Seh leh
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 28-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Ya bro, sorry to all bros. Here is my list of more 'thought out' questions
will post my comments later before u coming over. gtg... hee hee.. to LHL again.
Old 29-11-2005, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hoangde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro Banana,

Sorry for not reply PM as you mentioned. I had no excused for that. I just somehow overloaded with joys that I forgot what is needed to be done. Also I was with my colleagues (group of 8 ppls) that discrete is needed so do accept my apology for my errors.

My schedule to be back in Zhuhai in February. If it is happen as I planned then We should meet in person, have fun and ... again, I am learning everyday from Bro's in here.

As you mentioned, CNY is coming so expect lesser activity in Zhuhai. Please advise for new activities.

Best regards,
Old 29-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangde
Hello Bro Banana,

Sorry for not reply PM as you mentioned. I had no excused for that. I just somehow overloaded with joys that I forgot what is needed to be done. Also I was with my colleagues (group of 8 ppls) that discrete is needed so do accept my apology for my errors.

My schedule to be back in Zhuhai in February. If it is happen as I planned then We should meet in person, have fun and ... again, I am learning everyday from Bro's in here.

As you mentioned, CNY is coming so expect lesser activity in Zhuhai. Please advise for new activities.

Best regards,
i have already guess that u want to have a discreet trip. we do not blame you for that as many bro of certain status do tat. bro weeger and i fully understand it. but nevertheless, a courtsey reply to PM will be appreciated.

we will be glad if u can provide some info or FR on your recent trip.

hear from the news today that, there will be 3000 licences for fireworks sales and 10,000 applicants have apply for it. i m really looking forward to play fireworks during CNY. wow... miss my childhood day, shooting the rocket into the sky.
Old 29-11-2005, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangde
activities will be as usually but less mm. how about we play fireworks... hee!
Old 29-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hoangde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro Banana,

Thank you for your understanding. During the time I was in Zhuhai, 50% of the time I had girls from LHL. As you mentioned before, some of them are not as expected, some were as good as you can get for 200 RMB. I always donated extra 20 RMB for taxi fare to the girls. A lesson I learned from this trip is do not donate up front to the NF and negotiate for time (60' to 90'), not a shot and only donate after you have done your wish. I wish I can send that NF out of the door as soon as she requested for donation (we just enter my hotel room for 5' ), the service was horrible, bad attitude, my boy just won't listen to me..Again I only speak for 1 bad seed out of 10 that I had, just cross your fingers for luck...
I did O/N for three times and none of these times is really satisfy my fantasy. Damaged were 600 rmb ~ 900 rmb (depend on the time you invited NF and/or present of Gong An).

The other 25% of my time was at massage/sauna places: Holiday Inn = too expensive = 950 rmb., Da Ming Yuan Hotel = 250 rmb (with special tongue). I am very regret that I did not visit Chang' An new world hotel as bro Banana recommended....Oh well, it is on my wish list for the next visit. I overhear that Harbor View Massage should be on the list due to quality of NF and services...Will try it out on my next visit...

Bro Banana, I want to try out factory girls next time if you can help me on this. I should go to these places as you recommended. Well, let put this way, next time I am in Zhuhai, definitely I will more listen to local ppl rather than my boy and do count on me for fire crack if I am in there on time for CNY, yeah I miss my childhood time as well. One request to bro Banana is: I am invite you to go to GO CART with me (around the corner of LHL, 珠海莲花万景城卡丁赛车场), one drink before 1st round, 2 drinks before 2nd round...etc

I managed to cross border to Macau three times during the period that I stayed in Zhuhai. Hotel Lisboa was the first visited, the parade girls are very high class (I graded 7 to 9 (from scale 1 to 10), I wish money is not the issue so I can enjoy in Lisboa as many as my boy demanded. Damaged is 500 Mdlls. Darling 2 and 18 Sauna were check out, damaged < 1000 Mdlls. Remember, what you pay is what you get.
Do not forget to check out Macau Tower...sky jump is not worth it, I tried and not satisfy with it...it is not a free fall, controlled by cables, damaged 518 Mdlls for visited tower and sky jump ($70 for tower only). The view from the top is incredible.

Still look back for the time in Zhuhai, wish I had more time and managed to control damage.

Best regards,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1