The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 0
CalvinWaterson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCalvinWaterson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Wawa is queen of bbbj. Have tried her few times so far. The first time was very transactional somehow - maybe something didn't click. But the second time she bumped up the gfe and I came back a happy man.

Face - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10
Service - 9/10
Bbbj - 15/10
Old 03-07-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
haihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wawa's roommate DD is not new on our shores. OGs will know her as Kitty i think, few years back. She was with Super Busty Jenny previously at JB area.

Service still as solid. Tried shuang fei with them a couple of days ago, being friends they have proper chemistry.
Old 04-07-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Leaving the place feeling like a freaking emperor LOL.

Their tarma was comparable to MM and TT. Was not expecting this when u made the booking. Definitely think that bros here will appreciate their services especially since the precious combo is unavailable now.

Not much to add on to Wawa's chain of solid MRs. Still service oriented and still a solid all rounder.

New girl was super accommodating, I took quite awhile and 0 complaints, 0 black face. Some ratings for the new girl

Body : slim and petite, natural Bs imo.
As service oriented as they come.

Bro exchange123's stable is really all failsafe.
Sharing this makes me feel a bit sian since they might be harder to book right now but they really deserve it.

As always bro, YMMV. I believe that if you treat them with respect, they will reciprocate accordingly.

Chiong safe all!
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12032 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wawa is legit queen of bbbj. first time trying her.

Face - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10
Service - 10/10
Bbbj - 20/10

saw the new girl also quite naughty but abit too skinny...

I think i still prefer MM hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1