The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i seem to enjoy watching these u21 international matches more than senior squads.
I am sure there are many who agree with you and I am one of them.

English media says: Watching McClaren's England games help to cure insomnia.

A picture of Steve "I'll blame it on Rooney" McClaren looking as clueless as ever.

Richards for P.Neville (72min) Why not bring an attacking player on and play with 3 central defenders? Dyer must be thinking he'd better off lying down in the hotel than sitting on the bench. haha.

Downing for Lennon (83min) Would Downing offer more than Lennon? Why was Lennon on the left? Wasnt Beckham dropped for Lennon?

Defoe for Johnson (80min) At least Defoe had 1 shot blocked in 10mins. Was Johnson in the team to win freekicks/penalties? He reminded me of an old retiring Shearer.
Old 26-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
I am sure there are many who agree with you and I am one of them.

English media says: Watching McClaren's England games help to cure insomnia.
all started when the uncle couldnt decide who to drop - lampard or gerrard. ended up playing both. lennon ended up on the left wing. team cant score, but manager got no balls to take out either of them, much less take out a defender.

the papers read mclaren like a book prior to the game and got everything right. the man has lost all credibility. it is time for him to move on.

just my lousy 2 cents worth.
Old 26-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
wait how long? wait n wait n wait. my boss not in so now very free, dont have to pretend to work mah. lunch cant come soon enough leh...

liked waddle, especially in the 87 season (the fa cup final loss to coventry season), i think. (bro castrol, pls confirm) playing right winger for spurs, he contributed a lot of crosses which clive allen scored from.
bro the Spurs Legends Series (titled by respected spurs guest - bro qbdp) is a weekly highlight, so watch this space.

1987 FA cup final -
At Wembley, Spurs' opponents were Coventry City and Spurs started as clear favourites. Five years earlier Clive Allen picked up an injury in the second minute of the FA Cup final; this time he picked up a goal. An early Hoddle free kick was cleared to Waddle on the right flank, and the England winger thundered in a near post cross which the perfectly-positioned Allen headed home. However, it would all end in heartbreak for Tottenham, as Coventry fought back to win 3-2 in extra time. Allen's final tally of 49 goals that season broke the Spurs club record held by Jimmy Greaves. He also picked up the titles of PFA Player of the Year and Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year.
Old 26-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Richards for P.Neville (72min) Why not bring an attacking player on and play with 3 central defenders? Dyer must be thinking he'd better off lying down in the hotel than sitting on the bench. haha.
i was also thinking why he still got time to think about defenders. dyer could have taken the left wing and lennon on his preferred right. but gerrard was brilliant!
Old 26-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
all started when the uncle couldnt decide who to drop - lampard or gerrard.

the papers read mclaren like a book prior to the game and got everything right. the man has lost all credibility. it is time for him to move on.
I would prefer to see Gerrard with Hargreaves in the centre anytime.

Yes, they read him like a children's bedtime storybook - no, not a thick one but one with few words and lots of pictures. haha.

Time for him to move on and my opinion of him still stay. That clueless one is best for arranging cones in training sessions.

Quote:
bro the Spurs Legends Series (titled by respected spurs guest - bro qbdp) is a weekly highlight, so watch this space.
Bro, I quite enjoy your Spurs thread and it's nothing wrong to support a thread started by a credible and knowledgeable football fan.

Quote:
i was also thinking why he still got time to think about defenders. dyer could have taken the left wing and lennon on his preferred right. but gerrard was brilliant!
Bro, I think he scared he tio sacked if England lost. So he kiasi and kiasu made safe subs and then deflect blame to Rooney for not performing for England.
Old 26-03-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I quite enjoy your Spurs thread and it's nothing wrong to support a thread started by a credible and knowledgeable football fan.
wow... beer on me anytime bro.
Old 26-03-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Filed your offer in KIV folder liao.
Old 27-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Filed your offer in KIV folder liao.
bro for a second there i thought you say KTV folder... scary stuff...
Old 27-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Time for him to move on and my opinion of him still stay. That clueless one is best for arranging cones in training sessions.
ok, yr job to go tell him that. when i saw lennon on the left side, half sian.

Quote:
kns, other people u go invite to go drinks. i down here ask u go out, u kept blowing me off. dont call u already. i go with yr lover.
Old 27-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro for a second there i thought you say KTV folder... scary stuff...
Now that you'd mentioned...ktv sounds better than the kopitiams I had in mind.
Old 27-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
kns, other people u go invite to go drinks. i down here ask u go out, u kept blowing me off. dont call u already. i go with yr lover.
haha alamak lidat people think i blow for you. when are you free my lord? the onion man is travelling soon, he blanjah me ktv last time, i must make him shiok shiok back.
Old 27-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now that you'd mentioned...ktv sounds better than the kopitiams I had in mind.
KTV + koptiam = LSB

lets go!
Old 27-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok, yr job to go tell him that. when i saw lennon on the left side, half sian.
I lagi sian when didnt see Gerrard in the centre. Lampard should be out on the right - right next to McClaren in the dug-out.

Check this interesting report

Fans petition Blair to sack McClaren
Monday, March 26, 2007

The pressure on Steve McClaren was cranked up a notch on Monday with disgruntled fans launching a petition urging the Prime Minister to step in and sack the England head coach.

After Saturday's goallees draw in Israel left England's chances of qualifying for the 2008 European Championship in doubt, supporters turned to 10 Downing Street's official website which allows the public to post their own petitions to Tony Blair.

Simon Chapman, named as the author of the petition, writes: 'We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to use his remaining days and power to force the FA to sack Steve McClaren from his post as England manager.'

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/McClaren-Out/#detail
Old 27-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha alamak lidat people think i blow for you. when are you free my lord? the onion man is travelling soon, he blanjah me ktv last time, i must make him shiok shiok back.
can, can. these few days a bit tight cos selling my car off to finance my ktv cheonging sessions, so need to send for servicing and stuff! but still ok. at most take cab, then can drink until... hee hee hee... but a slight issue with yr cinderella habits. pls hor, if u not interested to meet up, it's ok. dont force yourself lor...

Quote:
Simon Chapman, named as the author of the petition, writes: 'We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to use his remaining days and power to force the FA to sack Steve McClaren from his post as England manager.'
wah, since someone doing it for u, u no need to wield yr powerful wand already. before that, the comments gerrard posted already hinted that he was going right wing again. haiz...
Old 27-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
can, can. these few days a bit tight cos selling my car off to finance my ktv cheonging sessions, so need to send for servicing and stuff! but still ok. at most take cab, then can drink until... hee hee hee... but a slight issue with yr cinderella habits. pls hor, if u not interested to meet up, it's ok. dont force yourself lor...
apa cinderella habits? although its true i have to go home by 12am. bro dont say like that lay, meet up for carlsberg and cigarettes is no problemo but got to try weekdays lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1