The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
Bro hayhay, sure we can meet up for drinks
You have my number, text me
Old 30-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexsex View Post
I went to model line 3 weeks ago. I believe its a korean bar also.
Their pricing is 1.2k for st and 2.5k for lt..
Been there too..... their girls cannot compare to the ones where the vans come with the Korean groups. I think model line does not belong to the Korean mafia group of bars and is an independant operator.
Old 31-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 20
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Wow this place is virtually 24 hours party man haha! We arrived yesterday and just can't believe there's so many places to party
Old 31-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
Wow this place is virtually 24 hours party man haha! We arrived yesterday and just can't believe there's so many places to party
Enjoy ur trip bro, me going there 5-10 feb
Old 31-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
axchaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. I will be going to AC end of feb. So far i always stay at galaxy and play at fields.

any other places to get girls other at fields.
Old 31-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

just left AC. From tomorrow departure at airport increased from 550 to 600p.
i met a nice regular girl n she relaid recent incident.

These 3 guy who stayed lewis grand came AC for first time went high end bar n barfined 3 3000p girls only to discover they r runners.
So they approached a laojiao n was recommended 3 girls one of them my regular girl.

This guy who took the regular girl offered 3000p n told the girl he put money into her bag.
The girl did not check the money n provided 3 shots n was w him for more than 24 hrs.
When all over she discovered only 1000p was put in the bag n asked him n gpt the reply: no money.

To this asshole, u r damned lucky u met a good attitude girl who is too nice.
If kenna other girls u will not be let off so easily.
If i around i sure ask the girl call police if u don't pay up.

Another guy paid 2000p to another girl n no sex.

U deserve more runners to wake up your fucking idea.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post

These 3 guy who stayed lewis grand came AC for first time went high end bar n barfined 3 3000p girls only to discover they r runners.
So they approached a laojiao n was recommended 3 girls one of them my regular girl.

This guy who took the regular girl offered 3000p n told the girl he put money into her bag.
The girl did not check the money n provided 3 shots n was w him for more than 24 hrs.
When all over she discovered only 1000p was put in the bag n asked him n gpt the reply: no money.

damn it... worst than a runner worst than a girl! if wana play... play with style la. this is really no class!
Old 01-02-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

But the girls also runner. and do not do anything. Need to go to the bar and ask for ur money back.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

What to do? That is guy like that and girls too, no steady

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post

Old 01-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Stocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey datau, just to clarified some facts before others start believe what was written and believe it.

Ans: No price was spoken. The guys did tell the gal that he is going to give 1000 and the gal was ok. Later the guys was told that she has not work for the last 5 days due to sick. So when they decided to go drinking, the guys only agree to pay 3000 if she is caught by her workplace cause she said she can't go to a certain area.

Ans: the gal only came in the afternoon 3 pm and left the next day 9.30 am so does that consider 24 hrs. On top of that it was only twice (once in the afternoon and once in the morning )

Ans: When the gal ask for advance of 500 in the night so that she can buy things for her baby, the guy didn't even think twice and said yes.

Ans: the gal later kept pestering the guy for money cause the gal claim that her son or daughter is in hospital and need the money.

so if you choose to believe what the gal say, there is nothing much to say. The guy was thinking of getting the gal something for her on his next trip back in May. You can go ahead and zap me for speaking up for that guy but get the facts before condemn anyone
Old 01-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Hi Bro datou, Michael here. If the regular girl that told you this incident is regular girl C********. I believe it is referring to us as there are some similarity throughout the incident as i read through last night. However, i am not the one who get regular girl C********, i'm the one who paid 2,000 peso for regular girl J**. The bro that get regular girl C******** is bro Adrian.

Firstly, i would like to apologize that i am unable clarify immediately last night because i had a tiring day and it was past 4 am when i saw your post. I hope to have your understanding in this.

Ok i would like to post our trip FR in behalf of Derrick,Adrian and myself.

I would like to dedicate my FR to all the bros here as this is my first overseas trip FR in SBF. Phang chance please

On the night of 12th of January 2014
We touched down Clark at 9 pm due to some delay in the flight. We were picked by LGH driver at the airport as bro Derrick paid and requested for the serivce.
(note: throughout the trip i stayed at Devera not LGH and bro Adrian only transferred to LGH on the last night from Devera. The only bro that stayed in LGH for the whole trip is bro Derrick.)

After the pickup by LGH driver, we went to change money opposite the Jeep terminal as well as to get our PH sim card and bro Derrick dropped Bro Adrian and me at Devera as LGH is further away from Devera.

After we have checked in the hotel, we met up outside Devera and walked toward the Field to meet the Senior bro, let's call him bro A . (the bro who recommended regular girl to bro Adrian and me)

After some chilling in our first bar, i had some idea of getting the contact from the bro A for threesome the next day. After 2 rounds of drinking, we headed to TAO and indeed after another few rounds of drinks, we barfined 3 bargirls at 3,000 peso each. As soon as the girls are ready, we headed to HS with bro A tagging along.

At HS, nothing special just some discoing we did everywhere and ended the session at around 4am. As we are heading back to the hotel, i would like to take this opportunity to thanks bro A as he showed us around carefully and giving us direction of few important places in AC.

I entered my rooms with my bargirl at around 4.30 am, as my bargirl looked tipsy, i showered without her. When i am done with my showering i realised my bargirl is already sounded asleep. I am not angry as she looked cute in her bra and undies with her hairclip on though under the branket. I am sure if i wanted boom boom she will give it to me ba. Blame it on my soft hearted, i decided to hug her to sleep and plan to get the boom boom only in the moring when she woke up. I fell asleep too in no time as i am tired out.

At around 5.15 am, her phone rang with her answering it with loud speaker (maybe she is tired to hold) The call ended with the opposite party hanged up. I asked her what is it about because she looked worried and she explain that her mother did not know that she does barfining and was quite angry to find her missing in her room. (i heard cryings in the background, she said it was her sister who tried helping her to cover up) She asked me if she could leave with her pitiful worried pair of eyes, i had no choice but to say yes. I believed her story as she left without asking me for tips. I would rate her as a runner as our agreement was not completed, but no hard feeling though. I messaged the bro A to ask if his regular girl is still around as i need a little help for my little bro. Unfortunately, i slept through the morning with my little bro awaking as the regular girl did not reply him.

13th January 2014
We gathered again at the lobby of Devera at 10am and only to find out bro Adrian girl left after one shot. However, bro Derrick girl only left together with him when he was about to meet us for breakfast. (we went Margarita Station)

We spent the whole morning together with the bro A until about 2pm doing some meaningful activity. We then followed bro A to The Blind Dagger as he has to attend pool competition. We hanged awhile and left the place to LIA for collection of discount card. After a drink we left the place and headed back to hotel as we had a long night yestersday and most importantly my threesome is coming at 3.30 pm !

Both bros went for decent massage while i had my threesome in my rooms. The girls that came, one was a 7 and another was a 5 according to my taste.
Nevertheless, girl number 5 was the commander in charge as she guided girl number 7 along the way. We had a halftime as the both of them were tight and i do not have lubricant with me. I allowed them to enjoy my mini bar as they were hardworking. We ended the session at 6 pm and i gave them 500 as we have agreed beforehand + 100 tips (600peso) each for the wonderful service and off i go to meet up with bro Derrick, Adrian and A for local dinner.

Nothing much that night with some barhopping as i am worn off from the afternoon session. Bro Derrick barfined the same girl from previously night as she is real good according to him. Bro Adrian had a ST that night with a regular girl recommended by bro A. As for myself, i had a LT with girl number 5 from 1am to 9.30pm as girl number 7 was unavailable for 1,200 peso. I did not request for boom boom that night as i just wanted to have some cuddling and someone to hug me to sleep. ( Yes, i like to be treated like a baby )

Oh ya bro A left for Cebu that night.

14th January 2014
At 10.30 am, I had my breakfast with bro Adrian at Tequila Reef as i wanted to get the PA card there as well as to take a good look there because it is "popular". After Breakfast bro Adrian has to prepare for checkout as he is moving to LGH for that night before our trip ends. Hence, we went back to hotel.

Sorry to add, regular girl J** which i took for the last night in AC was messaging me the whole morning as she thought i am bro Adrian. Because bro Adrian try messaging her the previous night but her sim was broken according to her. Hence, bro Adrian decided to take another regular girl.

Back to the story, after i am back to the hotel, i decided to take up regular girl J** as the feedback from bro A was good. At 1 or 2 pm which i do not really remember, regular girl J** came and entered my room. We spent roughly around 1 hour to break the ice chatting about everything and anything. I had one shot that afternoon. At 3 or 4 pm i bought regular girl J** to a massage parlour nearby for a couple massage as i realised she did not had the opportunity to be massaged by others before from our everything and anything chat.

I have to agree that the massage was good and worth every penny as the steps was not repeated. (i am sure most of us encountered this before elsewhere where the Masseuse kept on repeating the same step and rubbing the same spot) Nevertheless, i tipped both Masseuse 50 peso each after the session. The damage was 350 per person + a 100 tips, total 800 pesos. Sorry that i could not remember if the session was an hour or 2.

After the massage we hopped on to a Jeep at the terminal opposite to LGH for 8 peso each. We went on to SM Mall for dinner that night by LGH transport.

At this point of time regular girl C******** was there with bro Adrian.

After dinner we went to TAO as bro Derrick AGAIN barfined the bargirl whom he took for the first two nights. The reason was he felt bad as the girl had a minor accident outside LGH that morning and was bruised all over. It is true that she really did faced an accident, i saw her bruise myself.

That night was special, it was again the first time for my regular girl J** to entered a bar as she was never a bargirl before. (That explain how she got so high and dead drunk later in the night)

We went to sing K at one of the shophouse outside walking street bought by the mami of TAO. That night was truely a havoc night as we drank SML & Tequila shot like water and feast on the satay roadstall nearby like buffet. (I bought an LD for the bargirl that i barfined on my first night)

We ended the night with bills at 6000+ peso which we think was acceptable as because we had 7 heads (both bros and me plus our girls and mami) and not mentioning some LD for the lesbians who served as waitress at the place.

However, the mami spoilt our night by saying there was an outstanding of 2,000 peso. We realised what was going on the moment we approached the waitress, they do not know of this before she mami spoke with them in tagalog. It was tips that she is after for, we see there is no point in arguing as the night is late and we are steping on their soil, we paid and left. That mami will never ever get a second LD from us in the future, this is what we promised after we left that place. (The reason that we made that decision to pay is because the girls are drunk and we do not want any unnecessary problem during out last night in AC)

I went back to Devera with regular girl J** and took care of her that night as i mentioned she was drunk. I woke at 9.00 am with regular girl J** beside me sleeping, i of course want a boom boom before i catch my flight back to SG. However, time do not permit as i had yet to pack & to prepare. I would like to clarify that i only gave regular girl J** 1,000 + 700 tips (1,700) peso not 2,000. However, i did gave her a 10 doller SGD heartshape which i folded myself for her before i left the hotel room.

Her GFE is really good as she insisted on following me to LGH and only to leave where our car departed from LGH. (Or maybe she has another apointment in LGH that day? Just kidding )

Upon checked in at the airport, we left PH with a determine heart to return at 12.30 pm.

The above encounter are based on my own experience and hearing from bro Derrick and Adrian. Please let me know if there is any thing to be added or missed part.

Thanks for reading Cheers !

Last edited by KohOnly21; 03-02-2014 at 03:38 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Hi Bro datou, Michael here. If the regular girl that told you this incident is regular girl C********. I believe it is referring to us as there are some similarity throughout the incident as i read through last night. However, i am not the one who get regular girl C********, i'm the one who paid 2,000 peso for regular girl J**. The bro that get regular girl C******** is bro Adrian.

Firstly, i would like to apologize that i am unable clarify immediately last night because i had a tiring day and it was past 4 am when i saw your post. I hope to have your understanding in this.

Ok i would like to post our trip FR in behalf of Derrick,Adrian and myself.

Thanks for reading Cheers !
if I was bro datou I would still be awaiting the clarification...? does not seem to explain much...

sheetz... sounds like you guys are the ones giving asians bad names...
50 peso tip?... come on... that's barely more than SGD$1....
600 each for a ST and 2k for 24 hours... you are very lucky....
I am more curious though about your friend who has the nerve to cheat the girl of 2k with lies and promises for money he does not have...

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but the only ones I feel for in this scenario are the girls...
I hope that if you guys return to PI, the girl will get better treatment

Last edited by mesoh0rny; 01-02-2014 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
if I was bro datou I would still be awaiting the clarification...? does not seem to explain much...

I am more curious though about your friend who has the nerve to cheat the girl of 2k with lies and promises for money he does not have...

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but the only ones I feel for in this scenario are the girls...
Hi bro thanks for taking time out to feed back. As for the ST it's agreed before the deal and that is the rate for regular girl as per bro A feedback. Anything more will be spoiling market. And you might see bargirls rate at 2000-4300 for LT, but do you wonder before how much they actually get? Please enlighten me how much is the right amount if it is you. Thank you very much.

For the clarification between bro Adrian and regular girl C, I am in no position to say anything as we do not have a 3P in the room. Hence, I do not know what happened or agreement they had personally. The reason for my fr is just to clarify some wrong information provided by regular girl C for bro Derrick and myself.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

Wow bro only one time you go ac, u sound like laujiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post

Old 01-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

what is the actual rate for ST and LT for gals from Field ? Does the bar fine inclusive of the service fee and you just give a tip to whatever your liking ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1